Vingger

God needs shitty reality to be perfect

8 posts in this topic

That's it, i'm enlightened

God creates reality as excrement so in the other side can be all clean. Perfect nothingness

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

no, god give us the choice to create hell or heaven with imperfection we can fix or not, it's the game that is offered.

in fact he is so perfect, he allow us to strive for perfection or to do nothing.

what is infinite is in all side of the coin. no dark/light pack, just what is

I think when someone has such realizations, instead of saying "no" or correcting people, they should be encouraged to come to that conclusion themselves.

Plus how do you know that's wrong. The Yugas agree with the OP's train of thought. We are according to Yuga, in a descending Bronze / Dwapara Yuga. It's going to get even worse. Before ascending again. This makes sense because if you don't know what Kali Yuga is like, then you cannot know Satya Yuga either. Remember the law of polarity?

Posts-Cycle-Yugas-comp.jpg

There is no other side. Reality is perfect like a giant jigsaw puzzle with no missing pieces. There is no outside of consciousness.  Nowhere to go.

All stories and explanations are false.

Plot twist there is no other side. It is all here. 

Reality is shitty and perfect simultaneously. Now which side of the coin do you want to look at? Up to you. 

16 hours ago, Vingger said:

That's it, i'm enlightened

God creates reality as excrement so in the other side can be all clean. Perfect nothingness

u mean other side of reality?

u mean like heaven is the other side, clean one, but earth is needed so all excrement can be left outside of ideal?

11 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

Plot twist there is no other side. It is all here. 

Reality is shitty and perfect simultaneously. Now which side of the coin do you want to look at? Up to you. 

I used to look at the shitty side but I taught myself to look at the perfect side. Then after a while the coin turned into a perfectshitty ball.