Arnold666

Peter Ralston Bullshido

69 posts in this topic

Here's something interesting I managed to find.

Mantak chia shows how deep martial arts really go.

Watch first few minutes and listen to the story in 32min mark. You'll probably won't understand but it's sill very mind opening.

There was a video where this guy is standing relaxed not even holding his hands up and 3guys are trying to push him and he just directs all their force into the earth. Very funny video, but i can't find it now.

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

All his enlightenment stuff goes right over my head (but i am aware it is me that doesnt understand it yet).

His martial arts....he is a real master. Of course you wont hear about him because UFC is like stage red stuff. Modern martial arts always goes "yeah but in a real fight..." this is a style of thinking one will overcome with years of study to a martial art. Soon you dont think that way.

Ushiba (founder of Aikido) was highly psychic. Could dodge bullets and samurai swords and actually did and is documented numerous different sources. Are you going to say Aikido (his version) is just flimsy rubbish looking nonsese and it doesnt actually work?

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@Arnold666 By judging him, even in the subtle unnoticed manor that you are, you are reinforcing a mental belief that he is separate from you. This belief, especially when being reinforced repeatedly, makes it awfully hard to realize your own true infinite nature. Which not coincident;y, is the very thing he is displaying and sharing with you. But - you kinda judge him as a joke. This reinforces your superiority, just beneath your level of awareness and perception. 

“This guy has lost his freakin mind!”

Lose yours too.

Enlightenment requires practicing unconditional love for everything until it becomes your nature.

@David Hammond Practice it all you like. Eventually you’ll realize it is what you actually are. What you are can not become your nature. Your nature is quite simply, already your nature.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 hours ago, Arnold666 said:

Finding hard to listen to a man who does this shit. How do you guys process this ? 

You can process this by doing a lovingkindness meditation towards Ralston. Include yourself while you're at it. 

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@David Hammond Practice it all you like. Eventually you’ll realize it is what you actually are. What you are can not become your nature. Your nature is quite simply, already your nature.

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

You know what I mean.;) 

Hmm. Let me reformulate. How would you account for this for a stage orange rational, unconscious fighter, highly non enlighten, superiority complex just beneath my level of awareness and perception frail mind ? I swear, i don't wanna be a smartass. I'm just curious. 

Edited by Arnold666

“The decisive question for man is: Is he related to something infinite or not? That is the telling question of his life. Only if we know that the thing which truly matters is the infinite can we avoid fixing our interests upon futilities, and upon all kinds of goals which are not of real importance. Thus we demand that the world grant us recognition for qualities which we regard as personal possessions: our talent or our beauty. The more a man lays stress on false possessions, and the less sensitivity he has for what is essential, the less satisfying is his life. He feels limited because he has limited aims, and the result is envy and jealousy. If we understand and feel that here in this life we already have a link with the infinite, desires and attitudes change.” - Carl Jung

@JohnnyBravo sorry but I just can't believe such things. Dodge bullets?  I'm way too unenlightened for that. 

“The decisive question for man is: Is he related to something infinite or not? That is the telling question of his life. Only if we know that the thing which truly matters is the infinite can we avoid fixing our interests upon futilities, and upon all kinds of goals which are not of real importance. Thus we demand that the world grant us recognition for qualities which we regard as personal possessions: our talent or our beauty. The more a man lays stress on false possessions, and the less sensitivity he has for what is essential, the less satisfying is his life. He feels limited because he has limited aims, and the result is envy and jealousy. If we understand and feel that here in this life we already have a link with the infinite, desires and attitudes change.” - Carl Jung

@John Lula I understand. So it's more like a developing the subtle body thing? 

@John Lula thanks myman

PETER RALSTON IS GOAT. I want to attend his workshops. From what I read, that's where one can grasp his material best. 

28 minutes ago, John Lula said:

@Shakazulu Oh yeah. I read his books before attending a workshop and learned on a completely different level. Highly recommend. Peter is thinking about retiring though, so pay attention to upcoming desirable workshops.

Does he retire only from teaching Martial Arts or from teaching completely?

I mean, most of my martial arts knowledge comes from watching Naruto, so yeh... but how is this legit? xD I know it somehow is, because it is Peter Ralston, but what is that magic? It seems like it could never work in a fight, maybe you could use it to push people away from a queue to get your lunch quicker.

29 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

I mean, most of my martial arts knowledge comes from watching Naruto, so yeh... but how is this legit? xD I know it somehow is, because it is Peter Ralston, but what is that magic? It seems like it could never work in a fight, maybe you could use it to push people away from a queue to get your lunch quicker.

Pretty much the same thing Ralston is teaching in his leading video.

Starts at 7min

12.05 pretty much what Mantak chia is teaching in his iron shirt program.

Edited by Salvijus

@Salvijus  Thank you fellow otaku. I was kind of joking, but yeh, it feels similar to Mantak Chia and Wim Hof as well now. I didnt know that hachimon tonkou is a breathing technique, very interesting :) What about the movements? Peter Ralston seems literally like water when fighting, he just kind of flows effortlessly.

@bejapuskas haha :D I feel otaku because I understood the meaning of that word :D

You mean that effortless push? I think he feels another persons center. And somehow moves his whole beingness with another person. He was explaining somewhere a little bit. 

I think this is the same techneque.

Read the comments under that video, people who understand this are going crazy with how much greatness is displayed here

Looks familiar like that video above

Edited by Salvijus

@Salvijus  Sou desuka... Setsumei wa arigatou gozaimasu, Sarubijusu-san! (I hope you are okay with me not using English here for da memes)