Aakash

Thank you forum but its time for me to go

122 posts in this topic

Thanks moderators and everyone i've had the pleasure talking too , leo.... 

when i found actualised.org i never realised how much my reality would change drastically, it had already been changed by a previous event and my way of thinking but after two years i finally , reached my two mini goals i had set for myself 

1) i caught a glimpse of enlightenment to what ever degree it was lol 

2) i found the first foothold in turquoise 

really these two years were so interesting and frustrating that i'm glad i can leave all this behind with a smile and laugh at how funny the world is and how amazing it is 

but you know i have one belief in my life which i have to follow through with 

that is: my parents gave me everything and allowed me to follow this path of enlightenment unwillingly, even though i never was able to focus properly on my normal life because i was way too interested in the true self, so they kinda let me do anything i wanted and i've let them down quite a lot in life because i'm always thinking about reality and how crazy amazing the world is, always distracted ahah 

so its my belief that for them i'm going to live a NORMAL life lol so they don't have to stress and worry that i will be able to survive and not think about this stuff. if it makes them happy then why not :P , not like they ever going to find enlightenment :') they actively probably hate it after i've been trying for 6 years to figure all of reality out aahaha  

Plus: i still have the belief that to define my success, if i make a million pounds, nobody ever going to question me about what i've done in my life i.e sitting around and thinking about reality ahah 

so far best two years of life life aahah 

but GOOD LUCK TO all of you trying to find enlightenment and with whatever GOD decides your life is going to be like ahah

PS: JUST SAYING THE ONE THING I'M GLAD ABOUT IS GOING BACK TO BLACK AND WHITE THINKING, never going to engage actively in paradox's with neither answers being correct lol. 

It was fun connecting with you. Use that Turquoise wand wisely ? ?‍♂️ 

Wait but you haven't realized yet that the world is of your own creation. 

@zeroISinfinity ahh dude it may be the truth but you know any judgement or argument can be backed up with logic that doesn't make sense and so my statement is: i'm happy keeping god as the bearded man in the sky, but my only goal is really to make my parents happy since they prefer me when i'm in my normal form (mental activity wise) and not searching for the god and its understandable loooooool, because it means i'm worried about my survival instead of chasing in their eyes what is a belief ahaha 

@Serotoninluv i know right ahaha, it makes me sad not to finish, but alas the degree of uncertainly as to how much time it would take me to become fully enlightened is too time consuming for my mental thoughts which should be spent on survival. 

i don't know how to balance, which is my problem , because i'm too interested in the true self, so my mental activity lobes sides towards enlightenment when i should be thinking about what type of business i should be making etc .. normal questions for normal life you know, not does good or bad exist in the world and how does that lead to wars :') 

i could be homeless and still be interesting in enlightenment loool! so i'm too drastic with my actions and therefore its better to take them into consideration and just leave it on a high , i could end up being too much of a burden otherwise

Why not do both. You are already enlightened totally selfless in nature and above all experiences. 

@zeroISinfinity LOL my parents do not care about enlightenment or the benefits that come with enlightenment so it won't satisfy them 

Plus it'll take me too long to get there lol, its as i've said illl probably be homeless (as a joke not literally)  by the time i get there 

IMMM not enlightened, i am definitely not selfless in nature or above all experiences currently, 

I AM Just saying you are onto something, seeking enlightenment is as same as going to work having family and kids. Just another game in Ball park but with a good payoff. 

yeah okay that maybe true, but the thoughts themselves don't coincide with what others perceieve to the reality or their ego attachment, 

simply put: I can't do both because i can't balance so it was wasnt a choice of doing both, but picking one with all factors included, 

but thanks i hear ya 

good luck with reaching full enlightenment 

@Aakash GODDAMN IT, YOU CAN DO BOTH. xD Check out the law of attraction. Go ahead focus on your physical life, create it with spirituality. There's no difference between the two. You are creating a duality between the two! It's all God!!!

YOUR PARENTS ARE GOD.

YOUR TOILET IS GOD. 

Wake up!

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw LOL i promise you , In this world! i am the worst balancer , not belief - FACT. 

ABSOLUTE TRUTH , NO RELATIVISM WHAT SO EVER :P 

but mandy hammond, they don't see themselves as god or the toilet as god :'( 

to them the toilet is dirty and the atoms of the toilet are clean 

duality masters 

so i have to play by those rules! 

Just now, David Hammond said:

@Aakash Your parents? How old are you buddy? Just curious :)

xDxDxDOLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER. Let's school him David. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@David Hammond I'm 24 :) , way behind in my normal life 

1st year of university, 2nd time - 1st time did pharmacy, now doing business management 

no job! 

plus no clue what i am passionate about besides absolute ahah

basically all this translates to being screwed in life :') 

Edited by Aakash

@David Hammond I am Indian yes

@mandyjw lol you can offer me some enlightenment conscious parenting advise, i'll be happy to listen ahaa 

@Aakash I thought so. Maybe there is some cultural baggage you haven't gotten round to questioning yet? 

How did I know you are Indian? Because of your ideas about your parents. 

@Aakash Look at what a powerful creator you are. You manifested your spiritual parents out of thin air. 

Do you want to go to school or do you want to get a job? Whatever you want, it's at your fingertips. What so you really want from life. Money? Women? Fame? A velour leisure suit? What?