My spiritual beliefs are 

there is a "god"  

that god is nothingness 

there is in reality no such (non-existance) as morals and ethics 

I am god, i am not human or i am awareness

the best thing to do in life is to be able to be happy doing nothing 

happiness is not in materialism 

yoga, meditation etc is how one should live their lives 

other people's perspectives are 100% wrong and the spiritual perspective is the only right one 

other people's lives are just concepts on concepts and beliefs on beliefs 

other people should behave in a more spriritual way because its closer related to the truth 

I have direct experiences of truth and therefore i am right 

the spritual path is more important than the practical side of life and i should throw all my eggs in one basket 

the spiritual path is the most important thing in the world 

my direct experiences are truths yet they may also be beliefs 

By understanding the middle way, and the fact it is not this and it is not that... i never realised that i had never questioned my spiritual belief instead of my normal mundane beliefs, even if these are true, the ultimate truth is still not this and therefore they are spiritual beliefs, anything that is claimed about it would just fall into a domain of taking position, until you have had ultimate realisation to detach, ofcourse you can align yourself closer with truths however, they may just end up becoming spritiual beliefs. 

it is these spiritual beliefs that make it difficult to function in normal life practically for me, and therefore i am going to build a nest of normal beliefs as opposed to building up spiritual beliefs, they are more practical to my survival. spiritual beliefs are more dangerous and do not reflect normal everyday life in their fantastical reflection. 

its ironic it always come down to the red and blue pill, matrix scenario- but this surrendering myself completely before god is too difficult, too many unknowns to certain situations and therefore i notice my spiritual beliefs are dangerous, more dangerous than believing alot of other things. 

what are a list of spiritual beliefs you have? 

Edited by Aakash

People shouldn't have special relationships with particular people because they are egoic relationships.

Spiritual people don't do much of anything. 

Spiritual people aren't tied to a certain place or thing.

Spiritual people can't want things.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Preetom LOL, i'm actually done with all this, i thought i was getting rid of false beliefs only to build up more beliefs , i'm just going to go back to building normal beliefs , Nothingness is too hard to find, screw god! well screw the concept of it as much as its possible

Now let go of all of that too. Not knowing is perfection all these beleifs you have are imperfection. You can only be when you are nobody and don't know anything. 

3 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

People shouldn't have special relationships with particular people because they are egoic relationships.

this is the biggest annoying one possible, do you know how much i've debated with myself that getting married is wrong and that i should spend the whole of my life alone lool its so annoying, i still haven't decided

3 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Preetom LOL, i'm actually done with all this, i thought i was getting rid of false beliefs only to build up more beliefs , i'm just going to go back to building normal beliefs , Nothingness is too hard to find, screw god! well screw the concept of it as much as its possible

haha, this hit you harder then I expected.

Just now, Aakash said:

this is the biggest annoying one possible, do you know how much i've debated with myself that getting married is wrong and that i should spend the whole of my life alone lool its so annoying, i still haven't decided

That was my most recent realization. I had a belief that I needed to avoid close or special relationships and it was keeping me from growing and being open. It had a lot to do with my childhood and judging my sister as a whore for opening up to men and having so many male friends. Relationships do hurt though, even with the best intentions. We want to protect ourselves from that hurt, but in spirituality, all hurt is growth. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@purerogue I can't sustain my normal life while thinking about whether my beliefs are absolute or not, so i'm at a lose-lose, because i'm never going to find nothingness and survive my normal life, i sacrificed too much to get to this point where i spent too many hours neglecting normal life, but now its beliefs there's no point continuing - _ - 

7 minutes ago, Aakash said:

If you are meant to wake up, you will wake up no matter how much folly overthrow you.

Questioning spiritual belief may seem like you are kicking out spirituality from your life. But it is actually a step further in waking up.

Take care

PS: if it was easy, everyone would be woke af

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Even the spiritual seek and creating New beleifs is something this nothingness imagines same as it's imagine life of some whore for example. 

@AlwaysBeNice Survival in the world, i purely want them to survive 

@Preetom nah i'm defo not waking up, i've gone as far as i can,  god asked me to be a devotee, nahhh bro, i only care about protecting my "i" thought, to not dissappoint my parents about how my life turned out lool, not gonna leave that to someone else, because i sacrificed so much time to get here, gotta get something out of it that isn't spiritual. 

@mandyjw relationships do indeed hurt, but its like the quote goes, it's those we don't mind being hurt by that we keep close, they are bound to let you down because our expectations is already asking too much from them. however, at the end of the day, we can only know if we actually engage in relationships, how you actually are. did you deal with your belief or just let it go 

@purerogue dude, lol, i'm not giving up my i thought ahah, that shits  too dangerous for my life

@Aakash

At least start to notice that the so called external world and reality reflects the beliefs we hold

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@zeroISinfinity bro i don't think you understand the implications of this "not knowingness" it means that there is no truth , that you could ever speak, no absolutes , there's nothing that isn't a belief and if there is a truth you can't know it, 

anything you think is not it, there's nothing in reality that is it.  

Edited by Aakash

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

@purerogue dude, lol, i'm not giving up my i thought ahah, that shits  too dangerous for my life

You don't have to, I believe  @Serotoninluv can help you. 

@Aakash I think I brought it out into the light and awareness but I'm working on dealing with it now. The thing about beliefs is that they have long tentacles that reach into and affect all areas of your life and then you have to untangle the whole mess. 

Mine at the moment are:

God is good. Everything he made (this universe) is good.

The only real moral, personally, is actions that come from The Truth. Everything else is still good but they come from a lower sense of self (ego) which will only lead to suffering.

What ever path people go through, are good and perfect.

Humans can't fully grasp God himself anytime soon (or maybe never will).

God is Loving, conscious, intelligent, and a being.

Just live how you want to live. Whether or not you're "Enlightened" doesn't affect how the world works, only how you see it and go through with it.

Sharing your beliefs with someone is the ego unless it comes from Truthfully, Lovingly wanting to help them.

There is no way bees should be able to fly.

There is no way of changing how the world works and any desire to is futile.

Law of attraction works to a certain extent.

Edited by Swagala

I got nothing.

@mandyjw yeah they're weeds that go deep, but my point about this post is that you are just going to end up replacing it with another belief and therefore make the process longer, the newer belief maybe healthier for your life and supposedly good, This is what i mean choosing between spiritual beliefs and normal beliefs, you replace it with either of these categories, 

i.e friends are neccessary for my happiness- normal 

i.e friends are not neccessary , sprituality is the only thing that is right -  spirituality 

both are beliefs, but one is more vital to your survival and you will pick according to that 

so getting married is important for my survival as a family, its a deep root and i think the only way to get an answer is to accept what ever answer is decided there and then, neither right or wrong, needed vs not needed. 

anyhow good luck, i went through the same thing, i left all my friends until i am able to be loving, but god knows whether that will be in time to become friends again. but again this is further beliefing 

@Aakash

In a way, it sounds like you're surrendering to the world. Like in a good way, not insulting way. No resistance to what your ego wants to do or how it'll react or interpret things. Just being (the ego).

Edited by Swagala

I got nothing.