Mu_

Some of you should listen to this female teacher....

51 posts in this topic

@Arhattobe i see it is your subconscious programming after all, thanks for your words, im sure theyll go along way 

@Aakash np:) just one piece of advice. don’t let your awakening go to your head. If a huge insight hits you and you get all hyped up. know that it lacks nuance. Let it go. 

2 minutes ago, Arhattobe said:

If a huge insight hits you and you get all hyped up

what do you mean by getting all hyped up 

1 hour ago, Aakash said:

@Arhattobe yeah it makes sense, there feels like there's no need to improve yourself further, and even if you try to.. its only the character life that is improving, so i can see why alan watts decided to be an alcoholic 

why do you add so much importance to cleaning out the subconscious ,

i do find however that you can also find that you can always becoming more loving, more like your true self everyday but yeah

@Mu_ sorry i didn't understand what you mean, your going to have to rephrase it

Pretty much what arhabotte said just in a different way. 

Why do you think you have to change something that is not you to being with, well not in a full sense at least. 

I'm laughing as I'm listening to this, does anyone else see it?

She says there's no true or false then goes on to tell us what is true and not. Says being doesn't find flaws then is finding flaws in others.

Everything is everything she says then says 'true spirituality' is only as she says it is. Says no definitions and no understandings then goes about teaching about what she defines and understands it as.

What it again and this time really see it for what it is.

Edited by SOUL

1 minute ago, SOUL said:

She says thetre's no true or false then goes on to tell us what is true and not. Says being doesn't find flaws then spends much of the time finding flaws in others.

Everything is everything she says then says 'true spirituality' is only as she says it is. Says no definitions and no understandings then goes about teaching about what she defines and understand as it.

How I go about it, even though  there is no true or false, there is true and false for my personality and I can try to shape reality around me as my personality sees fit  and let others do it too as long as it does not get in my way, sounds wrong , but is it? 

Really @SOUL? Personally i think she's cute. :D 

She has an idea of transcendent being and what it looks like to her, even how it should be expressed and taught according to her interpretations. I like her powerful message but people will always favor teachers they are able to connect with and understand, or reflect what they are seeking

1 minute ago, DrewNows said:

Really @SOUL? Personally i think she's cute. :D 

She has an idea of transcendent being and what it looks like to her, even how it should be expressed and taught according to her interpretations. I like her powerful message but people will always favor teachers they are able to connect with and understand, or reflect what they are seeking

She does not have just idea,she actually gave very accurate information that you could not make up with just putting concepts together without experience.

29 minutes ago, purerogue said:

She does not have just idea,she actually gave very accurate information that you could not make up with just putting concepts together without experience.

i didnt say it wasnt based off experience, just that it is also influenced by beliefs, and im sorry but it is just an idea. I dont discredit or even disagree personally, but it's interesting to take her understandings in from a different perspective, like id assume SOUL was doing...

Edited by DrewNows

4 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

i didnt say it wasnt based off experience, just that it is also influenced by beliefs, and im sorry but it is just an idea. I dont discredit or even disagree personally, but it's interesting to take her understandings in from a different perspective, like id assume SOUL was doing...

Alright, it looked like it was what you were saying, ohh well :D 

If I may ask, what makes you believe it is just idea? 

1 minute ago, purerogue said:

Alright, it looked like it was what you were saying, ohh well :D 

If I may ask, what makes you believe it is just idea? 

i was interested in what more @SOULhas to say about this video 

idea, concept, thought, language all just expressions dude, nothing insignificant but always limited 

14 hours ago, SOUL said:

She says there's no true or false then goes on to tell us what is true and not. Says being doesn't find flaws then is finding flaws in others.

Everything is everything she says then says 'true spirituality' is only as she says it is. Says no definitions and no understandings then goes about teaching about what she defines and understands it as.

You know I've only ever heard you complain in every post I've seen you in.  Your pretty negative for a guy who claims to know a lot about what truth is, or rather what truth isn't.

edit:  Well upon further investigation it seems you have more to say then negativity, so I retract my comment.

Edited by Mu_

7 hours ago, Aakash said:

@Arhattobe i see your point of view, you certainly have a point, 

how do you go about purging your subconscious if you are not doing it by ego identification? and when even to become desireless is a desire itself

It happens by itself but you can do it consciously and systematicly also.

There're techeques developed just for this. Like vippassana for example. Also volunteering and also i think there ways to do it with specifically designed kriyas and yogas. 

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

Stillness n motion

so jus be

Edited by SOUL

18 hours ago, Mu_ said:

If you haven't I think a lot of you guys on here and what your seeking is strongly communicated in her presence and words. Enlightenment is a multidimensional expression and she definitely embodies an aspect that I think a lot of you guys and gals are wondering about and looking for.  She's also female which is rarer in this realm of awakened teachers which offers an interesting component.    

Interesting. Apart from what she's saying, I find her presence really radiant. She feels authentic. Can't speak about the content, but it definitely made me think. Actually reminded me of Matt Kahn a bit.

She definitely is expressing a conceptual idea of spirituality. @DrewNows @purerogue Although she is suggesting that this is the only way 'true spirituality' is expressed and something other than that is 'distorted' and 'impure', which are the words she used.

Presence of being transcends all concepts of characteristics in expression one would have about it. The 'still' and 'empty' isn't any more 'spiritual' than the 'active' and 'full' because being is present through all expressions to one who is awakened.

Accept the transitory nature of experience that spirituality is all expression and having conceptual notions about only certain ones being 'true spirituality' sets up expectations that could serve to inspire desire to emulate only certain characteristics instead of being present.

Now don't confuse what I'm saying to mean I suggest that she is 'wrong' or that it isn't 'true'. I'm just pointing out that she said it isn't about those dichotomous concepts and yet she went on to portray them in the duality of what is and isn't 'true spirituality'.

Being present isn't limited to just the stoic placid sterility of the conceptual empty stillness. Being present is what it is even through the transitory human nature of our thoughts and emotions happening in a manifest existence that swirls around in activity.

@Mu_ BAHA!

19 minutes ago, SOUL said:

She definitely is expressing a conceptual idea of spirituality. @DrewNows @purerogue Although she is suggesting that this is the only way 'true spirituality' is expressed and something other than that is 'distorted' and 'impure', which are the words she used.

Presence of being transcends all concepts of characteristics in expression one would have about it. The 'still' and 'empty' isn't any more 'spiritual' than the 'active' and 'full' because being is present through all expressions to one who is awakened.

Accept the transitory nature of experience that spirituality is all expression and having conceptual notions about only certain ones being 'true spirituality' sets up expectations that could serve to inspire desire to emulate only certain characteristics instead of being present.

Now don't confuse what I'm saying to mean I suggest that she is 'wrong' or that it isn't 'true'. I'm just pointing out that she said it isn't about those dichotomous concepts and yet she went on to portray them in the duality of what is and isn't 'true spirituality'.

Being present isn't limited to just the stoic placid sterility of the conceptual empty stillness. Being present is what it is even through the transitory human nature of our thoughts and emotions happening in a manifest existence that swirls around in activity.

@Mu_ BAHA!

I made mention of this in the first post, its not the full thing, but she conveys something very strongly that  some people are looking for and want a taste of even if its partial and not the full picture, but honestly who do you feel as a teacher conveys all understandings and realizations and has videos online, because I'm not sure I know who that would be or what that may even look like, since I dont know what the limits of realization are, if anyone could say they know....

And I would strongly argue that she is just coming from the concept of "still" "empty", I think shes fairly immersed and has a good deal of experience to speak from in this department, but you may be right about the other stuff.

Edited by Mu_

1 hour ago, SOUL said:

@Mu_ BAHA!

I get want you mean, but try to look from her  point of view, how you could you explain something with language, without going against your own words, it is impossible  and there are implications on things she said that seems to have made you get the wrong understanding of her message. 

You can find contradictions in any well known teachers, not just because of language limitations, but because of perspective differences and simply not understanding of what happens at her level of development, you are trying to pick on her personality, when it has nothing to do with personality to begin with.

Anyway all of this truth is gibberish, real truth is something you will get in no books,videos , or comments, because there is no way to deliver it then get yourself delivered to it, rest is just pointers to get there. 

Edited by purerogue