Dodo

Why am I so dumb?

53 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Dodo said:

@mandyjw First thing you do is buy some Gold and Silver to be safe from the incoming recession (inverted yield curve is here). Then you store supplies, food, water, guns and ammo, getting ready for power outage and insanity which is likely to follow the recession. Then with the rest of the cash, can just make it more by using the time tested strategy of using fractal breakouts in forex and voila, you have prepared for everything and will never be without money ever again.  

So my intuition is that that plan needs some revisions and when you've got the right one, you'll get the money to make it work. Even your plan begins with the expectation of having shit hit the fan. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Just now, mandyjw said:

So my intuition is that that plan needs some revisions and when you've got the right one, you'll get the money to make it work. Even your plan begins with the expectation of having shit hit the fan. 

I just know what is going on in the economic world. I've done the research. It's not an expectation, it will be worse than 2008. Many here will get caught and will be in a situation like mine now, I am in recession before the rest I guess :) 

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

7 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Gold and Silver are real money. Fiat is 99% devalued, soon we might even see its end. Cryptocurrencies might be a good option, but those rely on electricity, so if shit hits the fan (as you mention) and there is a power outage for months/years, the only money worth anything will be gold and silver. You might want to have a look at Venezuella to see a sneak peak of what's in store. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

@Dodo god is so powerful that it can experience itself through an idiot person. i'm not saying that you are dumb, though. i'm just saying that god is all there is and all that there can be.

there is the experience of not knowing who you are, which is the daily experience of 99.999% of the current human experience. there is also the experience of deeply knowing True Nature, which is a rare way of living.

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth

It's true you are God.

Why you think, you become. That is how you create reality as God.

If you believe you are dumb, then you become dumb 

If you believe you have problems, then you start having problems. 

2 minutes ago, Maya_0 said:

It's true you are God.

Why you think, you become. That is how you create reality as God.

If you believe you are dumb, then you become dumb 

If you believe you have problems, then you start having problems. 

It doesnt work like that.

Its more like - I am proven to be dumb, due to making several mistakes I wish to turn back time on. Hence I believe the reality of the situation, it did not happen by me believing I am dumb to begin with, it's more of the consequence. 

Also the same for the problems. I do have financial problems, and therefore whether I believe I have problems or not, I do have problems. If I didnt have financial problems, whether I believe I have them or not, I wouldnt have financial problems. That simple. Your thinking is flawed here I must say. 

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

@Dodo They aren’t bsing you. Just saying that everything arises within one canvas so to speak, that there is a purpose and intelligence behind life and in it. 

Thats made weird though because people are emotional creatures and tend to jump the gun when they are excited. When they have an insight.

Dodo what exactly do you call 'I'?

You have such conviction about the I. You must have very precise knowledge about I.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

6 minutes ago, Preetom said:

Dodo what exactly do you call 'I'?

You have such conviction about the I. You must have very precise knowledge about I.

Definitely. In this context, "I" is this human, who is soon going to be living on the streets. You can say, the I here is the ego. Of course this does not touch my true identity as the no-self in the very least, but my Ego asks: If I am here in this dream as an entity, why must I suffer? Couldn't awareness just remain as the nothingness it is, instead of taking form in you and me? And since it did take form as me, the ego, now why can't it do a miracle for that dream entity? If God can do anything, it wouldnt cost him much to curse me with 1 million dollars. 

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

5 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Definitely. In this context, "I" is this human, who is soon going to be living on the streets. You can say, the I here is the ego. Of course this does not touch my true identity as the no-self in the very least, but my Ego asks: If I am here in this dream as an entity, why must I suffer? Couldn't awareness just remain as the nothingness it is, instead of taking form in you and me? And since it did take form as me, the ego, now why can't it do a miracle for that dream entity? If God can do anything, it wouldnt cost him much to curse me with 1 million dollars. 

Good observation. 

Now I challenge you to find that 'I' thats gonna be homeless soon.

1)What exactly is it that will live in the streets?

2) will the sensations of your body live in the streets? How old are those sensations? Can they talk? Do they become rich or poor?

3) Is the thought "I'm gonna be homeless" live in the street?

4) do those sensations or even the thoughts call themselves 'I'? Do they even have consciousness in the first place?

5) then what is it in you that is calling itself 'I'?

6) The reaction/sensation that is rising against this coldhearted bastard called Preetom, does that reaction have a voice? Did that reaction born 30 years ago, made choices in life, have preferences and judgements?

7) What 'I' is really gonna end up in the streets?

I hope you help out that poor fella called 'I' who is in a preacrious situation now, Dodo

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

18 minutes ago, Preetom said:

Good observation. 

Now I challenge you to find that 'I' thats gonna be homeless soon.

1)What exactly is it that will live in the streets?

2) will the sensations of your body live in the streets? How old are those sensations? Can they talk? Do they become rich or poor?

3) Is the thought "I'm gonna be homeless" live in the street?

4) do those sensations or even the thoughts call themselves 'I'? Do they even have consciousness in the first place?

5) then what is it in you that is calling itself 'I'?

6) The reaction/sensation that is rising against this coldhearted bastard called Preetom, does that reaction have a voice? Did that reaction born 30 years ago, made choices in life, have preferences and judgements?

7) What 'I' is really gonna end up in the streets?

I hope you help out that poor fella called 'I' who is in a preacrious situation now, Dodo

I dont know what kind of questions are those, but the thing that is going to be on the streets is that thing which is typing right now. That thing which has feet, hands and that thing which needs food and water to survive. You are also such a thing, it's called human being. I bet you have money in your account and feed yourself on a daily basis. Why? Because you are not only the awareness, you are also the limited human being. I'm fine with cutting my throat and getting it over with I guess. Better to be only awareness without all the other bs. 

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

@Dodo oh the human being!

Such a pernicious ghost with so many demands yet it wont show itself.

Such herculean effort for that which isn't even there

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

10 minutes ago, Preetom said:

@Dodo oh the human being!

Such a pernicious ghost with so many demands yet it wont show itself.

Such herculean effort for that which isn't even there

ok give me all your money then since you're not human. Only humans need money. The emptiness doesnt give a frick about money, so give it. Put your money where your mouth is. But you don't really believe what you're saying do you. It's just a story you say yourself, while you have a comfortable human life. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

Just now, Dodo said:

ok give me all your money then since you're not human. Only humans need money. The emptiness doesnt give a frick about money, so give it. 

I dont have any money. I live in moms basement and she feeds me

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

3 minutes ago, zambize said:

Send nudes

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdZRyC1i2fT3jNBLN2WgJ

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Just now, zambize said:

That'll do thanks 

Always a pleasure to see 2 stickman dancing huh? ;)

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Very interesting.Not sure why so many enlightened people replying this thread.I used to visit ashram of an enlightened master.The rule is no questions regarding worldly problems.Strictly spiritual questions allowed.