fridjonk

Michio Kaku Dipping into Turquoise Territory ?

14 posts in this topic

@fridjonk Sounds like he's concluded it, but not directly become conscious of it. Tis good, but still a far cry from realizing Truth.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@fridjonk Love it. There's hope for science yet. The more they immerse their selves in that belief, the more and more it will disintegrate. All they have to do is to turn back that understanding towards their own being. Quantum mechanics is Self-inquiry for the highly intelligent. 

No. More like Green. Green spirituality. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

i wonder about his bubble theory, does he have one - as a physicist how does he connect to the bubble phenomenon inside his perfect chaos theory.

Uuuff always entertaining to see science rehashing the same old mystical scriptures when failing to figure out shit and acting as if they've made some ground breaking claim xD

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Wow I'm surprised! This, coming from the guy who has spent most of his life searching for the "God" equations that will explain everything. But yeah, I mean it's blindingly obvious that we are directed by a higher intelligence. Evolution is intelligent. I guess it's only a matter of time for science to drop the materialist paradigm and actually admit what the fuck is going on here. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

3 minutes ago, now is forever said:

yeah, what the fuck is going on! why do we even grow hair! why just why?

Because infinite intelligence found you more beautiful with hair and bon bon earrings! xD

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

31 minutes ago, Preetom said:

Because infinite intelligence found you more beautiful with hair and bon bon earrings! xD

i wonder what that might suggerate O.o  - actually it looks more funny than delicious. the pomme pomme earrings. it has some clown melancholy to it when i wear them.

wonder where the french came from.

Edited by now is forever

@TheAvatarState  Well the founders of quantum mechanics had it all figured out (for intellect thinkers anyway). Seems now scientists are going the backwards direction. But in upcoming years it will definitely start to go up the spiral since they have hit the rock bottom of reality, but have yet to grasp the meaning of it, and realize that we don't live in a materialistic world. Hopefully the scientists like Deepak Chopra and such will pave the way for orange after they move up to green.

@fridjonk you're right. Science, epistemologically and metaphysically, is still in the 1800s and reeling from the discoveries of QM in the early 1900s. I have a feeling that this will accelerate very quickly in our lifetimes, possibly putting us in solid green within 50 years. :D

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo