Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cameron

No Desire. No Reason. But help people

32 posts in this topic

@yangmilun Haha that might be your plan but I want to live in an off grid house, growing my own fresh fruits and vegetables using permaculture principles. Living zero waste and as regenerative, natural and healthy as possible.

Edited by Cameron

1 minute ago, Cameron said:

@yangmilun Haha that might be your plan but I want to live in an off grid house, growing my own fresh fruits and vegetables using permaculture principles. Living zero waste and as regenerative, natural and healthy as possible.

That's your answer to your question then. nice one.

@Jack River I think I’m starting to get it. Maybe I’ve wanted to help people because I’ve seen gurus do it. Nah but I actually care about people though. Like I get upset when I see or hear about people being fucked over by someone else.

@yangmilun Not quite. My plan requires money. I don’t have that. And I don’t want to mislead people through business to get there. I want to live an honest life. One where I don’t have to lie to people to progress myself. The way things are with the world at the moment liers get it the easiest in terms of making money.

32 minutes ago, Cameron said:

@Jack River I think I’m starting to get it. Maybe I’ve wanted to help people because I’ve seen gurus do it. Nah but I actually care about people though. Like I get upset when I see or hear about people being fucked over by someone else.

I’ve never experienced anyone but myself ?

@Preetom I’m not trying to make enlightenment into business. It’s something I do personally and understand that I’ll never be able to explain to anyone because there is only me or God. What I’m saying is the you Preetom make money somehow right? You eat food yeah? You survived this long, how ever old you are. So how did you do it? Did you start a business which sells products or services to people they didn’t need and possibly made people’s lives harder? or did you elevate people’s lives and make a real difference to put food on your table? I’m trying to achieve the second one because I seflishly feel better about it. Trouble is I can’t find an honest job anywhere. It’s much easier to make a living misleading people. I’m sick of competing. I want to live in world of cooperation.

4 minutes ago, Cameron said:

@Preetom I’m not trying to make enlightenment into business. It’s something I do personally and understand that I’ll never be able to explain to anyone because there is only me or God. What I’m saying is the you Preetom make money somehow right? You eat food yeah? You survived this long, how ever old you are. So how did you do it? Did you start a business which sells products or services to people they didn’t need and possibly made people’s lives harder? or did you elevate people’s lives and make a real difference to put food on your table? I’m trying to achieve the second one because I seflishly feel better about it. Trouble is I can’t find an honest job anywhere. It’s much easier to make a living misleading people. I’m sick of competing. I want to live in world of cooperation.

those are some great values to live up to. The road less taken will always be harder. In the end, it's gonna take more time and effort to figure this out. So be easy on yourself and slowly start implementing your master strategy.

All the best!

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Preetom Thanks for all you’re help :)

Edited by Cameron

41 minutes ago, Cameron said:

Sorry but, picking litter up off the floor is about as honest as you can get and there are always vacancies for such employment.

3 hours ago, Cameron said:

@Preetom How do you utter anything without reason?

That's hard to imagine, right? :D Not knowing what your going to say when you open your mouth.