Tausif Ahmed

From Atheism to Spirituality

34 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

You would need to find out for yourself in your own direct experience.

I would drop all the old ideas of god and start observing your experience in the present moment.

That’s some great advice ?

3 hours ago, Tausif Ahmed said:

I know science and rationality have their limits but still how do I even know spirituality is real and not illusion created by mind?

What is the reality of such illusion/mind? This needs no explanation really. What makes possible illusion/mind? 

Just now, bejapuskas said:

@Shin  How old are your kids?

17 and 18.

Sold them for 247 goats 10 years ago.

Good profit ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin  How come you don't make more of them then? Have you also sold your wife? 

5 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

@Shin  How come you don't make more of them then? Have you also sold your wife? 

I rent her, more bucks on the long term !

God is love

And God in them

29 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

@Shin  Oh I see, you are always a move ahead of me when it comes to business. 

Already bought and sold your wife yes.

She was quite a woman !

God is love

And God in them

@Tausif Ahmed@Tausif Ahmed

I was "born Muslim" and have read a lot of Sufism. It's simply a path to Allah (God) to become conscious of God and that God is I and everything.

But I left Islam at the age of 16. But never became an atheist, I became a deist. It's clearly nonsensical that God would send us prophets to tell us to believe in Him or burn forever aka Islam, Christianity and Judaism. 

Now I don't identify myself with any religious stuff. I am conscious of That which is Everything. It cannot possibly be described by the mind or language. It's totally formless and empty. 

8 hours ago, Tausif Ahmed said:

@Leo Gura

I know science and rationality have their limits but still how do I even know spirituality is real and not illusion created by mind?

Now I just hope you reply :) 

Spirituality is a concept. Real and unreal are concepts. There is only That which is Everything and you can only be conscious and aware of It. You should do some Self-inqury, awareness and consciousness work. 

@Tausif Ahmed Spirituality is to look into all your beliefs about you and the world and question if they are real or not. Doesn't that sound at least a little bit scientific to you?

The main difference is that you look within your own experience (sight, sound, taste, feel, smell, thought) instead of using the scientific method.

9 hours ago, Tausif Ahmed said:

@Leo Gura

9 hours ago, Tausif Ahmed said:

Right now I am an agnostic-atheist and while having a very religious history your video about 'What is God part1' I watched which is 100% what Mysticism(Sufism) says about God

"When the Shaykh (Halláj) said ‘I am God’ and carried it through (to the end), he throttled (vanquished) all the blind (sceptics).

When a man's ‘I’ is negated (and eliminated) from existence, then what remains? Consider, O denier." - writen by the great sufi master Rumi.

Best sufi representional ?❤️