Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schahin

Who can explain the various dimensions going up to the 12.?

12 posts in this topic

Hey dear community,

I have heard several times that God is met in the 12. dimension.

What does this actually mean? We are living in 3D, what are the higher dimensions and why is it 12 dimensions that god is met on?

"God" is timeless and dimensionless and isn't limited to any plane of "non-reality". To be so would be against god's limitless, unbounded, omnipresent nature. "God" is the only reality. All other so called "realities" (illusory non-realities) are only reflections of, and appearing in, the One true reality.

"God" is met in the empty, dimensionless, inner silence of the Heart.

Edited by who chit

13 hours ago, Schahin said:

I have heard several times that God is met in the 12. dimension.

What does this actually mean? We are living in 3D, what are the higher dimensions and why is it 12 dimensions that god is met on?

4D is the timeline and an important dimension. I’m hearing a lot of people these days refer to low conscious living as 3D, yet the 4D timeline is the foundation of 3D living. 4D is where The Story is created. It is where beliefs, judgements and feelings are associated with a personal character that exists through time. 

5D is a more expansive domain that includes the 3D around us, the 4D timeline, The Story and the personality. Yet all of that is within 5D. When consciousness transcends 3/4D, there is an awareness that is free of the self. Then all sorts of stuff can arise. At first it can seem scary and uncomfortable. Or amazing. Or paranormal. Yet with time, it becomes normal. Or at least not an unsettling abnormal.

Firstly, the 12 dimension model is a very crude way of describing the various subjective experiences of God. It is not correct to say that God is only present in the 12th dimension and absent it others. No, God IS every dimension.

Second, there are an infinite number of dimensions. Some dimensions are portals to many other dimensions that are absent from the 12th dimensional model. The 12 dimensions are actually "thresholds" rather than stages.

With that out of the way, here is a very short, incomplete, and completely pointless explanation of the first five dimensions (pointless because this is a 4th dimensional perspective, which is the only perspective that permits human language afaik).

1D - Point awareness. Examples: Atomic and subatomic affinity. Quantum physics studies this dimension.

2D - Linear awareness. Examples: Larger chemical structures, microbial life, the Genetic Code, base animals and plants.

3D - Three dimensional awareness: Perception of the world as 3D environment. Base animals.

4D - Three dimensional awareness + time: Most human beings. Matter collides with time and it produces suffering. Language and logic are the dominant paradigm here.

5D - Spiritual awareness. Examples: What is typically called enlightenment is when consciousness first awakens to this dimension. Chakras. Third eye. Open heart. Kundalini. Spirit. Souls. Death etc. Language begins to break down here. Whatever "information" in terms of words we have of this stage and above is a translation of subjective experience into objective language. Language ultimately fails at conveying an accurate description here so its best abandoned. The key to entering this dimension is having an open heart. 

I was about to ask a similar question. I know theorizing about these things doesn't make get me anywhere, but it's important to find good quality sources on spiritual topics.

I only see mention of the 12 stages/dimensions of consciousness in new age blogs like this one. 

https://consciousreminder.com/2017/12/12/12-dimensions-consciousness-meaning/

Ans it is often accompanied with mentions of aliens and intergalactic races, etc.

Why doesn't anyone cite references from any spiritual texts (Vedas,Bhagavad Gita, Buddhist Sutras, etc.) or enlightened masters who have spoken about the 12 stages/thresholds? If I'm mistaken, please correct me.

Is this something that has just been discovered, or something that even enlightened masters don't understand yet?

I'm coming at this from an open-minded skeptical perspective.

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

@legendary The 12 dimension model itself has no foundation in scripture. Like i said it's a crude way of representing the idea and its relatively modern. However, mentions of specific dimensions themselves are more common (for example the Akashic records is supposedly a 6 or 7 dimensional phenomena). There are few points that can nicely demonstrate the issue at hand:

One: The 12 dimension model itself only exists in the 4th dimension. Models and other logical phenomena belong to this dimension. Properties of the 4th dimension are point awareness, duality, three dimensional environments, and perception of time, to name a few.

Two: There isn't much need for proof of the first 4 dimensions. Science and philosophy have largely explored them and continue to do so. As for the fourth dimension itself, it is simply a label for the typical experience of the average human being. 

Three: Language breaks down once you enter the 5th dimension (spirit). It is because human language is dual, while experience at the 5th dimension and above is no longer dual. As such, the explanation for higher dimensions are rare, and almost always given in form of metaphors and analogies. For example, the Gita is written by an 11th or 12th dimensional being BUT in 4th dimensional language for lower consciousness people to understand. 

Four: The chakra system is the hallmark of the 5th dimension. Any yogi worth their salt will attest to their reality. But that doesn't mean the chakra model ITSELF is a 5th dimensional phenomena. No, the chakra model is the 4th dimensional representation of a 5th dimensional phenomena.

Five: a good tantric lineage that is firmly established the 5th dimension is Kashmir Sivaism. I refer you for example, to Spandas Karikas. It's a antarctic text dedicated to working with pranashakti.

Six: Theosophy is the lineage which is most directly involved with this stuff. However a word of advice: There is no rhyme or reason when it comes to the internet and spirituality. Ultimately YOU are going to be your own compass and guide. As for me, I attest to the existence of at least the first 5 dimensions of consciousness. 

How to understand dimensions:

To understand dimensions we need to hold three assumptions:

1. Consciousness is everything. This is synonymous with biblical sayings such as "I am that I am".

2. Consciousness  vibrating at different intensities becomes different realities.

3. Consciousness can flow and can crystallize. 

Dimensions then are realities, or subjective experiences of the Self, qualitatively differentiated from a 4th dimensional perspective, according to their frequencies of vibration. What this means in simple terms is that each perspective is reality. If for example, we take a person who lives in the 4th dimension, and a 5 dimensional being, while their inner experiences might sometimes contradict each other, are nevertheless both experiencing reality. A 4th dimensional person will have a materialistic view of life, while a 5th dimensional being (when forced to) will say that their nature is spirit. Both are correct! It's a matter of mutually real perspectives.

Edited by FoxFoxFox

@Schahin Science has ‘proven’ “reality” (your dream) is constructed with 11 dimensions. So the 12th is a reference to nonduality, or seeing the 11, from the perspective of 12th. The 12th is a mystery pointed at by most who are working the 11 dimensions “model”, as the 11 dimensions is used to explain how consciousness (thought & perception) is accomplished by the human brain. 

I like to see it as the 12th is the scientist creating the 11, unbeknownst to him / her. So it seems like there are 11 dimensions, in dimensionlessness actuality. 

This will likely lead to the revaluation (apocalypse) human did not evolve as currently assumed. (Aka it’s a dream, now

Collectively, it’s gonna take a while for the paradigm shift of consciousness being infinite (not a product), but really, that’s your own perspective / reality, which is “taking a while”, because that is the dream, ....“a while”.

At some point, relatively, a lot of resources will go to discovering that 4 dimensions of “reality” can not be resolved with 11 dimensions “in the brain”. Then science and spirituality must be reconciled for both or either to continue. Paradoxically, that will be the “end” of both, which are not currently anything (just belief). 

This should at least initially bring to light that the finite perspective sees in in 11 dimensions, or dimensionlessness....but not both. It will be “resolved”, (or “12th dimension seen”) with the understanding and acceptance there are not separate finite perspectives, as science turns the corner into what from the current paradigm might be referrenced as “dream science” (which actually turns out to be non-dream science finally, but only in hindsight).

Or more simply, that there never was 3 or 4 dimensions, only the dimensionlessness experience (“dream”). 

Having watched the most recent video + 30 silent days, Leo will probably be “the one” who brings this breakthrough together / to light (more literally, bringing the light to experience). 

Soon the term “outer space” will feel like “the earth is the center of the universe”...as it’s realized you are the “center” of the “universe”.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@FoxFoxFox Thanks a lot for the explanation. 

I agree that this model is merely a map and not the territory. But it's interesting to see such models that comprehensively bundle spiritual growth and paranormal abilities and explain/integrate all of them. 

On 3/19/2019 at 11:47 AM, Nahm said:

Science has ‘proven’ “reality” (your dream) is constructed with 11 dimensions. So the 12th is a reference to nonduality,

That is a good way of looking at it.

On 3/19/2019 at 11:47 AM, Nahm said:

Leo will probably be “the one” who brings this breakthrough together / to light (more literally, bringing the light to experience). 

Neo Gura :D

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

I cannot stress the importance of not taking the dimension model as dogma enough. It is just a model like any other. It can never completely capture reality. :)

9 hours ago, legendary said:

@FoxFoxFox

Neo Gura :D

I think Leo is more of a Morpheus figure. "I can only show you the door. You are the one that has to walk through it."

The Neo of our time will be someone with psychic abilities that breaks the rules and demonstrates this stuff. A magician. And this might not be just one person... I feel like the floodgates are going to open soon.

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo