Shaun

If everything else is an illusion, why does Leo make videos?

102 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Shaun You. Are. Dreaming. Right. Now. 

ra8va.jpg

xD 

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I get that this may be funny for you and I can understand that but please see that I am going through a very difficult existential crisis with all of this and I am seeking help as it has caused me to suffer from depression which may go on to psychosis if left unchecked. Please understand how destructive the idea that the computer in front of me right now as well as the rest of my family actually have no form of existence whatsoever. That shit can really mess people up and I hope that nobody has committed suicide after watching some of the deeper stuff Leo creates.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

On 19.3.2019 at 2:43 PM, Shaun said:

I have noticed that Leo does contradict himself a lot too. In one of his videos I remember him giving a metaphor about how consciousness is like a sponge and each of us are like the empty spaces or bubbles in it. In his more recent videos he is basically saying he is the only bubble and he created the whole thing. I know this is all just mental masturbation and it just leads to arguments but I still feel that it should be discussed. 

no you overheard in the spongevideo that the bubble is like a sponge and the sponge is like a bubble it’s a spongebubble.

B1A58753-ECAF-43A8-B953-A6D7B1693381.jpeg

you are in that bubble but the bubble is also you and you are a sponge that sponges up bubbles since you where born. but you are the only creator of that bubble.

Edited by now is forever

21 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I get that this may be funny for you and I can understand that but please see that I am going through a very difficult existential crisis with all of this and I am seeking help as it has caused me to suffer from depression which may go on to psychosis if left unchecked. Please understand how destructive the idea that the computer in front of me right now as well as the rest of my family actually have no form of existence whatsoever. That shit can really mess people up and I hope that nobody has committed suicide after watching some of the deeper stuff Leo creates.

What is it you think caused your ‘existential crisis’ & ‘depression’ and ‘psychosis’? It’s actually your perspective. 

You’re saying a video did this? Your perspective on what you watched. 

Who’s saying the truth is ‘destructive’?  You

Who’s saying ‘your family actually have no form of existence’? You

You about ready to inspect these beliefs? The Truth will set you free. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

17 minutes ago, now is forever said:

you are in that bubble but the bubble is also you and you are a sponge that sponges up bubbles since you where born.

Jake-Gyllenhaal-Yes.gif

God is love

And God in them

12 minutes ago, Nahm said:

What is it you think caused your ‘existential crisis’ & ‘depression’ and ‘psychosis’? It’s actually your perspective. 

You’re saying a video did this? Your perspective on what you watched. 

Who’s saying the truth is ‘destructive’?  You

Who’s saying ‘your family actually have no form of existence’? You

You about ready to inspect these beliefs? The Truth will set you free. 

I'm inspecting them. Every day. It was Leo that said that nothing exists though. I could find the video. Or are you saying that Leo is me and I am him so technically I did say that nothing exists whatsoever?

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

5 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I'm inspecting them. Every day. It was Leo that said that nothing exists though. I could find the video. Or are you saying that Leo is me and I am him so technically I did say that nothing exists whatsoever?

and what did you find out? are they nothing? 

did you say they are nothing? are they?

1 minute ago, now is forever said:

and what did you find out? are they nothing? 

did you say they are nothing? are they?

I'm not enlightened yet, so I can't know for sure myself, but I trust Leo a lot and I don't think he would lie to us.

3 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I'm not enlightened yet, so I can't know for sure myself, but I trust Leo a lot and I don't think he would lie to us.

does that mean you are not lying to yourself?

in what do you belief shaun?

Edited by now is forever

Well no, not if what Leo says is true.

4 minutes ago, Shaun said:

then who is saying what’s true? and who is saying what’s not? and what is the measurement for it?

you really need to find that out.

Edited by now is forever

4 minutes ago, Shaun said:

About what ?

God is love

And God in them

10 minutes ago, now is forever said:

then who is saying what’s true? and who is saying what’s not? and what is the measurement for it?

you really need to find that out.

One day I hope to. I will just keep going with the meditation and give the mental masturbation and conceptualization a rest for a while as it is doing me no good.

Why Leo makes videos is a distraction.

Same beliefs = same experience / suffering. 

Below All the beliefs = pure happiness / truth

The wild awesome thing is because it’s just beliefs, it totally up to you. They could all be examined and all be realized as just beliefs in a few days of writing thoughts and feelings about yourself and others, and examining them -

- asking if it is really true. 

- rephrase beliefs about others as about you, and asking if that is really True.

- have a good cry

- have a good laugh

This is freeing the mind, and the feelings, and ultimately is self realization.

its kinda simple , without any beliefs, what’s left is the truth  

@Shaun

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Ok then, when I ask myself if I exist, I do in a sense but all there is to my experience is the knowing of it. Now whether or not the other people I perceive around me are having their own experience or they are just made of consciousness experiencing itself or they are just projections of my mind and I am all that there is (solipsism), is unknown to me at this stage. 

@Shaun so it’s true isn’t it? you are conciousnes experiencing itself all by itself? you are all there is!

3 hours ago, now is forever said:

@Shaun so it’s true isn’t it? you are conciousnes experiencing itself all by itself? you are all there is!

So what are you then? Just a figment of my imagination? You are not having an experience of your own? And another thing, if Teotl or consciousness was such a smart trickster pretending it isn't god, I would never have seen any spiritual awakening videos and would be living life as normal not even considering this stuff. 

46 minutes ago, Shaun said:

And another thing, if Teotl or consciousness was such a smart trickster pretending it isn't god, I would never have seen any spiritual awakening videos and would be living life as normal not even considering this stuff. 

That would be a limitation.

God is love

And God in them

So are the teachers who say that consciousness takes the form of everything including all 7.5 billion of our finite minds wrong?