Arhattobe

I did a Qeeg/Brain scan

50 posts in this topic

The findings were.

.Hyperconnectivity through out the brain to an unusual extent.

.Severe underactivity through out the brain.

.Severe lack of activity and engagement along the sensory motor cortex and default mode network which she called the seat of the idea of self. I don’t know what else these two areas do. I don’t science well lol.

.One type or a pattern of activity that is  similar to some Sufi mystics and advanced meditators that don’t feel pain and stick needles and weird stuff in themselves without tripping.

.Frontal lobe and areas related to memories were also unusual but I forget why. Basically my memory is horrible. As evident by me forgetting what she said about my memory lol.

Experientially she says much of this matches my experience which I’ll briefly describe.

Inability to form an inner dialogue or think. Been this way for 6 months.

little excitation, cravings and levels of fluctuations.

Non dual and stuff.

She also said my values differ from the average person by three standard deviations. Which I’m told means only .3 percent of the population shows such levels of activity or something.

Anywho, just felt like sharing.

Cheers

8F837B56-5013-4B09-9B48-00ED047F9A8E.jpeg

Here is another pic. Can’t attach more than one per post.

EBC2326D-8152-4024-B56A-EF8B8C9E6169.jpeg

@Arhattobe Interesting. Thanks for sharing. Your DMN is what gives you you sense of self identity. It is responsable for survival of the body, body functions ect. Your fight or flight mechinisim is also part of the DMN. For the most part it is the seat of the ego/self.

@Arhattobe

Awesome.

Now match that with the powder god Martin Ball xD 

(Btw how many hours of meditation have you done so far in your life approximately?

And do you have any daily spiritual practice routine? If so, what is that?)

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Arhattobe I think we should give nonduality certificates like this. lol

Cool stuff.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

7 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@Arhattobe I think we should give nonduality certificates like this.

At least that could attract a whole bunch of narcissistic elite individuals who chase after IQ and other elite categories to feel good about themselves by stroking their ego lol 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Preetom Im not a scientist but would assume Martin and most psychonauts would have hyperactivity as opposed to severe under activity.

I base this on extreme states that I used to be in, in the past. Such states are loud but don’t go deep enough into the subconsious. Subconsious issues remain.

Its like the development of teenage love to the mature love for one’s grandson. One is loud, flashy. Other silent and substantive.

I have no idea how many hour of meditation of done in my life. At certain points multiple hours a day. I haven’t meditated in a while though because it doesn’t change anything in my experience. Just feels like closing my eyes now.

1 minute ago, Arhattobe said:

I haven’t meditated in a while though because it doesn’t change anything in my experience. Just feels like closing my eyes now.

Isn't this just the result of the benefits of meditation becoming a sort of 'baseline' you are used to?

4 minutes ago, Arhattobe said:

@Preetom Im not a scientist but would assume Martin and most psychonauts would have hyperactivity as opposed to severe under activity.

I base this on extreme states that I used to be in, in the past. Such states are loud but don’t go deep enough into the subconsious. Subconsious issues remain.

Its like the development of teenage love to the mature love for one’s grandson. One is loud, flashy. Other silent and substantive.

I have no idea how many hour of meditation of done in my life. At certain points multiple hours a day. I haven’t meditated in a while though because it doesn’t change anything in my experience. Just feels like closing my eyes now.

thanks

looks like you've easily crossed way over 5000 hours if you have been in this business for like 7-10 years

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

2 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

Isn't this just the result of the benefits of meditation becoming a sort of 'baseline' you are used to?

yes. When the distinction between meditation or not collapses.

Down the line, the distinction between waking, dreaming and deep sleeping also collapses. End of the game.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Do you consider this a bad or a good thing? The inability to think? It's kind of important for day to day life / work isn't it

2 minutes ago, Tistepiste said:

Do you consider this a bad or a good thing? The inability to think? It's kind of important for day to day life / work isn't it

yeah...as important as cancer cells

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Shadowraix You could say that.

@Preetom 5 years actually. Awakened 4 years ago, but the craziest stuff happened 2 years after awakening. 

@Tistepiste My ability to retain and recall useful information is still pretty good or hasn’t changed much I think. I just can’t have an internal dialogue, and don’t retain useless information eg random memories.

19 minutes ago, Preetom said:

At least that could attract a whole bunch of narcissistic elite individuals who chase after IQ and other elite categories to feel good about themselves by stroking their ego lol 

Hahaha

We could have a dick measuring contest of who's the most enlightened.

@Arhattobe Man, you just opened Pandora's box. What was your motivation behind this?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

5 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Hahaha

We could have a dick measuring contest of who's the most enlightened.

are you 99th percentile enlightened?

or like 80th percentile?

or maybe not there yet? xD 

Anyway, I really wish there was a brain scan of Ramana Maharshi. I wanna see the exact result of his particular way of self-inquiry

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

2 minutes ago, Arhattobe said:

@tsuki Great input tsuki. 

No, I mean really. What was your motivation? This is scary stuff. Was the technician lady concerned for your health?

Now I want to make an Qeeg scan myself just to make sure that I'm much less enlightened than I think I am.

@tsuki The inability to think, and other changes that have made my internal life very different than before made me how such changes are reflected within my physiology.