FredFred

Is the monkey mind metaphysical?

10 posts in this topic

Is the monkey mind a metaphysical "thing"? Or is it something that you pin point to in the physical world? Is it tangible? Is it objective? Where does it come from? What is it doing here? What is its purpose? How does it survives? How do we kill it?

I'm interested in what you guys have to say about it :x

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

And where does the shame comes from ?

?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@FredFred You cannot kill mind. Thoughts emotions feelings are given for survival of the body. With out mind one cannot function. 

Thoughts emotions feelings appear and disappear from no where. Obviously they originate from brain. The experiences are stored as memory. 

The monkey/the metaphysical (object of experience) co-arise

??

No, Monkey Mind is caused by you not transcending the Mind or you going through some trauma that threatens the Ego which causes the Mind (which is an agent of the Ego) to freak-out.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

@FredFred There is no such thing as a thing. “Physical” is a belief, of Fred’s. There is no you arising, no physicality arising - “Arising” is not actual. If you really desire Truth, go ahead and start a google search about what physical is, what “physical things” are made of. Or, of course, skip that, and self inquire directly. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

12 hours ago, Jkris said:

@FredFred You cannot kill mind. Thoughts emotions feelings are given for survival of the body. With out mind one cannot function. 

Thoughts emotions feelings appear and disappear from no where. Obviously they originate from brain. The experiences are stored as memory. 

Grave assumptions. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE