TRzed

What does the mind want?

62 posts in this topic

I was watching the “ego backlash” video when I started wondering about what part of us that wants to achieve the higher levels of consciousness. Personally, I’ve wanted to do personal growth work since I was in my early teens, and much of my desire came from whatching actualized. I’ve also had some rough backlashes lately, which made me stop completely with wanting to dig deeper into my conscious level. As I just started to come into the topic again, I began also to wonder how come we choose this pattern, why is it important? It seems obvious, but somehow I cannot think of an answer without it being for a better understanding of myself and others, which also makes me think if this is an illusion. As Leo have talked about how the mind tricks us, how do one knows that self actualization and conscious work isn’t just tricks of our minds as well?

Is your question why we chose to grow?

Simple answer - it's the law of consciousness, you don't have any choice in this. Nature put this desire to grow into you involuntarily. You're basicly forced to grow, lol :D

A more detailed and better answer: 

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

It doesn’t want anything. It’s just created to do what it does, it can do nothing about it.

55 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Is your question why we chose to grow?

Simple answer - it's the law of consciousness, you don't have any choice in this. Nature put this desire to grow into you involuntarily. You're basicly forced to grow, lol :D

A more detailed and better answer: 

So if it’s involuntary, why is it not natural for us to have it? Why do we backlash so much and why is it that only a few have the goal to become self actualized?

@TRzed if you place a piano infront of a 1 year old child and he just starts to press random keys here and there... it will all just be random sounds. the child does not want anything and the sounds don't mean anything

same thing with the mind.

it is random stream of thoughts which are bubbling up into and then out of your awareness...

as you are accustomed to it, you have given the thoughts "apparent" meaning

that is all.

funny and amazing how this apparent meaning can still lead you to have seemingly intellectual understanding like this example here :)

apparent meaning is very powerful and real however.

just like when you're watching a movie, all you're seeing is still frames which are rapidly changing to give the illusion of movement... 

it is an apparent movement. nothing more :)

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

1 hour ago, TRzed said:

As Leo have talked about how the mind tricks us, how do one knows that self actualization and conscious work isn’t just tricks of our minds as well?

@TRzed  When was the last time you looked outside of your mind to see what is there?

@cetus56 what do you mean? I’ve looked outside my mind throughout the perspectives of others, but it’s still all in my mind, making reason out of the knowledge of others

@TRzed Allow to rephrase. When was the last time you looked beyond all minds?

@TRzed We know what your going through. It's all just conceptual as of now and the mind wants proof before it continues any further.

6 minutes ago, TRzed said:

@cetus56 never I believe. Do you mean through meditation?

Self inquiry, meditation,contemplation. What is true for you in your direct experience? Find out.

4 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

Self inquirey, meditation,contemplation. What is true for you in your direct experience? Find out.

What if I you're scared ?

:S

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@cetus56 I’ve stopped believing in truth and seeking for it. I’m only very fascinated with the mind and thoughts. But I’ll definitely try to practice more

6 minutes ago, TRzed said:

I’m only very fascinated with the mind and thoughts.

@TRzed nothing wrong with that. Strange loops can be fun too! Like a never ending roller coaster ride. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16 minutes ago, TRzed said:

why is it that only a few have the goal to become self actualized?

That's not true. Every single human being has a desire to grow and become little more then what they are right now. Only thing is, some people are seeking this unconciously, some are seeking this consciously. Those who seek expansiveness unconciously they try to achieve that in is so many ways. All the attempt in the world to make money, to create a family, to gather knowledge, to have more and more friends, to raise your status many many things.. are just a desire to expand and become more. But it's an unconcious desire. If it becomes conscious desire to grow then the spiritual process begins. 

There's is a force in us that wants to become boundless. It's never satisfied until it becomes limitless. People think after I become the president or after I make this much money i will be satisfied. No. Even if you become a president you still want to become something more and something more. You will start looking at the stars, you will not be satisfied being president. Because there's something inside which will not settle for anything less then infinity.  

So everybody has this desire to be a little more. Only thing is they are not conscious of it. They don't understand what they want in life. They think they want money, sex, status... No actually they want to become a little more then what they are right now and that is their futile and unconcious attempt to reach infinity.

Spiritual seeker meens he's trying to achieve the same thing that everybody wants to achieve but in a scientific manner. Only by dissolving your individuality can you become boundless. Everybody wants to become boundless. But many are not conscious of it. 

Please consider watching the video. It's a much clearer and comprehensive answer then what i gave you. I guarantee it will answer your questions completely. ?

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

Personal growth is of the person / illusion (body & brain). Get in shape, clean up your diet, change habits, find a life coach, and or mentor, read books, practice physical skills, exercise focus, etc. There’s virtually no end to how a human can develop. 

To know yourself more deeply is another matter, simply investigate. Start by googling what your finger is made of. Then google what cells are made of, etc. Keep going as deep as you want.

Meditate every day, to empty the mind. Twice a day is better. Be aware of what you’re doing from pattern repetition, and what you actually want.

Self Inquire. Ask, who am I, and don’t settle.

Question and scrutinize what you’ve come to believe a priori, and what you yourself actually experience. They’re dramatically different. 

If you would like someone to ask about your direct experience, to assist with the inquiry, let me know. Only if you intend to complete it though. 

Fear, self doubt, worry, tension, stress = not living the life you want to, and could  - is the answer to your why question.

All experienced is illusory. Ultimately, that is why the unresting emotions arise. They are messages. What do they tell you? When will you listen?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@TRzed Self inquiry 101: What remains when you remove all thoughts/memories of yourself?

1 hour ago, cetus56 said:

@TRzed  When was the last time you looked outside of your mind to see what is there?

Great question.

8 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@TRzed Self inquiry 101: What remains when you remove all thoughts/memories of yourself?

Nothing ? :D

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them