28 cm unbuffed

third eye opening and shit

12 posts in this topic

So.. I'm meditating for like 2 years now I think, I've done about 5 to 7 psylocibin trips and I think shit is about to go wild :D

For some time I feel strange feeling in my "third eye" area. First I was thinking - ok, it's just my prefrontal cortex developing, it's normal, it will soon disapear, no worries.

But - it is still with me, like everyday, for like 10 days maybe? I've watched some videos on Youtube (f.e Infinite Waters - diving in), and he mentions that people are going vegan when it's happening to them (i just ordered vegeterian diet catering for 7 days, just to try it, without knowing why am I doing it, WEEEIRD coincidence). 

I had a huge realisation about quitting weed completely (when before it was like - I'm not really addicted (and I don't think I am), and i can do it like once a month, but now it's - let's try going cold turkey for 5 years and grind life hard as motherfucker). Also, I have some doubts about my life purpose and I "manifested" that I need some help with that, I want to be sure, just how I was sure about starting meditation habit when I discovered it.

And, what is interesting, Infinite Waters is talking about third eye opening being connected to discovering your life purpose. One more thing - my friend told me that, for like last month I'm acting strange - when before it was like my feminine energy going up and my creativity etc. went up, now it's the other way around - my masculine energy is so high, that I'm really agressive, without empathy, not giving a fuck about anything.

Just too many strange things happening.. I need some help guys, give me any hints, advices, whatever, what to expect and how to go about it.. please? :D

P.S Also, what is maybe the most important, he told me about his last trip, when he realised that he needs to talk with me and work about his problem with accepting and confronting things - he is not always sure what choice is better sometimes. He was accepting too much shit and not confronting it, not fighting for himself, I'm the other way around - almost always confronting and arguing why what I'm saying is right. 

After that trip he told me that for a short time he knew what enlightenment is about, but it just vanished. Strangely - I had similar experience, I felt that I'm a god of my world and everything that I think of will manifest in reality and that I have to work on changing my beliefs to get things that I want. And that "feeling like a master of the world" (not arrogant way) is what I've read also connected to third eye chakra somehow. 

Edited by 28 cm unbuffed

It's nothing at all. It's just you amusing yourself. The faster you realize this, the better.

There's huge tendency to exaggerate things in human mind. Especially this kind of stuff like energy, chakras, lucky numbers, astrology, ghosts, spirits etc.

"Stupid people will be the first ones to see ghosts, inteligent ones will always look around and wonder" #Sadhguru.

Once you say a third eye will make you see other dimensions, all the stupid people will be the first ones to see that :D all the inteligent ones will just be confused and wondering  :D

Tho it's a sign of progress, keep doing what you're doing :)

Edited by Salvijus

Pry that bitch open and ride the metaphysical roller coaster. B|

If your name is on the guest list, No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got... great balls of fire!

52 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

It's nothing at all. It's just you amusing yourself. The faster you realize this, the better.

There's huge tendency to exaggerate things in human mind. Especially this kind of stuff like energy, chakras, lucky numbers, astrology, ghosts, spirits etc.

"Stupid people will be the first ones to see ghosts, inteligent ones will always look around and wonder" #Sadhguru.

Once you say a third eye will make you see other dimensions, all the stupid people will be the first ones to see that :D all the inteligent ones will just be confused and wondering  :D

Tho it's a sign of progress, keep doing what you're doing :)

You seem pretty convinced you have all the answers.

2 hours ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

1. I think shit is about to go wild :D

2. For some time I feel strange feeling in my "third eye" area. 

3. WEEEIRD coincidence.

4.And, what is interesting, Infinite Waters is talking about third eye opening being connected to discovering your life purpose.

5.One more thing - my friend told me that, for like last month I'm acting strange.

6. Just too many strange things happening.. I need some help guys, give me any hints, advices, whatever, what to expect and how to go about it.. please? :D

7.And that "feeling like a master of the world" (not arrogant way) is what I've read also connected to third eye chakra somehow. 

8. third eye opening and shit (the title)

First of all sorry for my tone :D

Second of all sorry i didn't pick on your weed topic. There's two things here.

one is something to do with weed.

and second thing that I picked on is how overly excited you're about some stupid tingling sensations on your forehead. and how you try to give to much meaning to it. Like something crazy is happening. When nothing is happening at all. 

Those quotes are very relevent to all the people who experience some tiny sensation and then go on pumping and exaggerating that experience into something extraterrestrial. Like you are doing now... only to a smaller degree.

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You seem pretty convinced you have all the answers.

It's just common sense with an arrogant tone :D

Edited by Salvijus

Folks, when one has tapped into the 6th sense beyond the logical, beyond the left brain, it is so alien to the normal mind that your entire life will not be the same. Apart from that there will be no more praising stupid concepts and accepting everyone's BS and opinion. It is so different from what people know it is, that you keep it for yourself and laugh at noobs. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

4 hours ago, Salvijus said:

It's just common sense with an arrogant tone :D

Common sense lol.   Actually, common sense is not so common.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Common sense lol.   Actually, common sense is not so common.

Lol. That's true :D

Let me correct myself: "basic sense" :D

@28 cm unbuffed Not many people around here will be able to offer advice because it sounds like you're having some fairly unique experiences. I mean, people's third eyes do open and people do have similar experiences, but its quite rare. So you're gonna have to just go with the flow and work it out yourself. I would advise googling around about 3rd eye opening. You probably more likely to find information and advice by doing that. Enjoy the experiences as best you can, but don't get too sucked into them. Sounds like you have a nack for this stuff so use that to realise Truth and don't get distracted by the other stuff.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

Hello just made a account to offer you reassurance nothing is amiss. Ive experienced a similar thing even with interesting overlap in triggers to yours. I  quite smoking weed frequently but i still smoke it on occasion as I found that with abstinence and the resulting consciousness turns weed into a fairly potent psychedelic (high thc weed that is, also if you let yourself go munchies or start using frequently and mindlessly it goes back to being a depressant) so i try to use it more sparingly and with a more focused intent on exploring consciousness more like how i would treat a traditional psychedelic, and when used that way I find it to be kinda like grease on the hinges of your third eye like a psychedelic. Also im not vegan but have started cleaning up my diet and noticed this effect more strongly during when doing water only fasting (which were new to me as i was preparing to switch diets and to intermittent fasting).  Interestingly it cropped up after I decided to really start the process of full surrender to realizing my potential/god( which is life purpose if you add the later step of then helping others do the same) and trying to move from spiral dynamics stage yellow into turquoise which entails letting go of your mind and love of concepts, something my ego was resisting dearly. Also It began accidentally after working on opening and exploring the heart and throat chakra which possibly cleared the path to the thrid eye(have no actual  direct experience of chakras I just treated it as a experiment did the exercises and things happened). 

As far as ACTUAL implications (meaning things that are not imaginations or concepts and in direct experience) of the tingling third eye sensation, I'd say their are persistent psychedelic effects ranging from a the "popping" of colors and shapes to a light geometric pattern pulse and bleed you'd expect from a effective but  low dose of lsd or shrooms. Also I noticed increase of frequency and clarity of intuition downloads or knowing things but having no idea how i know them, usually these are action orientated ex someone is troubled and ill just have a random urge to bring up a topic that happens to be the exact thing they are troubled with and need help understanding or a random urge to research something I had passed over previously that happens to help me fix a problem i thought was unrelated. Also i found this third eye( dont know what it is exactly just how it effects whats actual) could be consciously intensified or defused by mental exercises I would experiment with just trying to move energy around internally(no clue how that works or if it does) and that heavy eating or other more heavy "vibe" type things would lower intensity of the thrid eye(useful if the experience gets overwhelming). If i really wanted to amp it up however meditating with binaural beats as the object of attention would it to amp up to the point of psychically feeling something in the middle of my brain vibrating, If i combined doing earlier in the day that then later smoking weed (any psychedelic will loosen up doors of perception)   with intention it would ramp things up to a extreme level where i was having peak psychedelic experiences and entering ego death.  I cant remember the specific  frequency people associate with third eye off the top of my head but I have the video in a playlist somewhere if you want it. 

Although I have to warn you here if you try and push too hard you have to be damn sure your ready or more accurately ready to surrender to something your not ready for, when I was pushing it really hard and also trying to understand what full surrender actually implied I had back to back ego deaths for like three nights that FORCED me to confront death, which is fantastic if you are ready to surrender to it but will ruin you if you resist. Im not sure if the same experience will happen to you im just putting my experience out there, it was extremely intense and changed me in ways I suspect are permanent all other "games" in life seems nonviable like there really is only one choice its just surrender to supreme consciousness or suffer until i do the same thing anyway, doing get me wrong it was a amazing blessing im just warning that if your really attached to the "games" your playing right now in life make sure your ready to accept hell or high water or just take it really nice and slow and dont force anything open.          

@28 cm unbuffed oh it wasnt anything strange that caused me to make a account just wanted explain why that was my first post in case trolling is assumed with new accounts. As for any suggestions Im not at all saying you should try and replicate my experience, just threw it out in case any of it can help inform your own individual path. It seems you have a good  connection to your intuition so just keep your awareness open and feel your way through it letting any additional knowledge inform but not dictate.

As for the weed question things like that are not objectively stable in how they effect people and what I mean is the experience it offers changes based upon the person it interacts with and that can change across time for a individual. There were times in my life where it was a helpful survival strategy for a messed up life I was too ignorant to fix, other times where I had outgrown it and utilizing my old relationship with weed as a crutch and nothing but a obstacle and complete abstinence was the right choice, and the relationship I have with it now which where it acts like a more convenient psychedelic but requires I remain very aware and intentional or risk backsliding and wasting time towards my goals which im still feeling out wither that risk is worthwhile. So just follow your intution on that one, but your current plan seems perfectly fine lsd will almost certainly be more effective for consciousness exploration anyway with less risk of becoming a obstacle although still possible ( In my own case I would have preferred lsd anyway its just difficult for me to get my hands on).

As for your thoughts towards venting the sexual frustration id definitely not suggest repressing that stuff and a technique I find very helpful is to get  very curious about my own feelings and desires like a scientist studying something very alien, so if that urge keeps raging to the surface make a compromise with that part of your self and the part that seeks truth and knowledge. let yourself indulge the desire with the the requirement that it be done in a honest manner and that you focus on being exetremely mindful and curious while you do so, like really emphasis the curiously like you truly have no idea where the desire stems from or what it means. Doing it truthfully just to bang means finding someone who is in the same position so no manipulation is required so a one night stand bar situation may actually be just fine since you dont want to trick someone into thinking its about the relationship when you just want to bang. Maybe  the other "soulmate vibe" girl could sense that neurotic impulse slightly interfering with authenticity towards your connection to her ( not saying with her it was just about sex but small signals from that part could have been completely unconscious to you) and now thats why your intuition is pulling you to investigate that drive, I have no idea if thats the case of course just throwing it out there.           

@28 cm unbuffed  haha oh ya I suppose i forgot about all that stuff, have fun mate sounds like your reality is about to get real interesting although for this ride you dont want to hold on just let go and laugh like a mad man. believe nothing disbelieve nothing until its your direct experience and you'll be just fine although it may not feel like it at times. One other tip, though it seems  its already sneaking its way in, try and focus on understanding ,at least partially, the fundamental reality of unconditional love first, it makes anything no matter how insane that follows unquestionably worthwhile. I suggest building a strong intention to explore that space with the lsd trip your planning. Happened to me on accident one trip last year, hands down the very best day of my life and I spend the majority of that day just sitting in the same spot staring at clouds. Ever since that lesson life can get crazy and wild as it likes but it can no longer convince me to take it 100% seriously, bit by bit as I struggle to embody the things I learned life becomes more and more just play, like when you were child.