Aeris

How to really please a woman spiritually ?

42 posts in this topic

Any some good pieces of advices / vidéo ? 

I already watched the video of leo on attraction, sex, and squirt ( ofc )

something more ? I think I'm really good with eating the neck of girls

Tantra, but not that Tantra with focusing on touching, i mean real Tantra or what we call in the occult, Remote Tantra. 

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

thanks brother for sharing the wisdom, I will look upon this homework.

@Aeris This: 

Although I don't know @Hellspeed is that what you wouldn't call real Tantra? I guess so right? But when it comes to having sex, I think this guy has some powerful advice. 

1 minute ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

@Aeris This: 

Although I don't know @Hellspeed is that what you wouldn't call real Tantra? I guess so right? But when it comes to having sex, I think this guy has some powerful advice. 

perfect brother ! I m watching right now

@Aeris Make sure to stick until the end, he recommends some books, (I'm reading one of them at the moment), those can be helpful too :) Enjoy!

Edited by peanutspathtotruth

I m in the middle, I already heard many of those topics and read about, some are of interest, will keep listening the whole and take what is to take.

thanks again, maybe some video a bit less muddy though and with a most " lesser green type of dude", this guy feel a lot like " I read 3 books and this is what I take of it " you know what I mean ?

Edited by Aeris

@Aeris

Today a lady asked me if I won the lottery. I asked, what do you mean? She asked, why are you so happy? I told her, not knowing a long convo was coming, that basically I had got to the bottom of who I really am, and it has brought great joy into my living. She inquired more, so I asked her, have you inquired into yourself, into what you really are? She said no, she joked that it would probably keep her up at night. I asked, well, what do you think you are presently? She said I don’t know. 

I told her that her honesty was refreshing. I asked, if you readily admit that you don’t know what you are, then what makes you think it would ‘keep you up at night’, if you knew? She laughed and said, ya, you got a point there. I pointed out that maybe she has some beliefs that deep down, she wasn’t good. She then looked a little nervous. Interested, but nervous. 

I said picture a bathtub full of water. If you poured a glass of water into it, it would mix right in, and you wouldn’t even notice the water from the glass once it mixed into the water in the tub, right? She said ya.   I said, but if you put a rock in the tub, it won’t mix, the rock would stay separated, right? She said ya. 

I explained to her, that when she thinks against herself, when she thinks negatively about herself, when she thinks she is anything less that love, anything less than beautiful and deserving of all things good - it doesn’t feel good. She agreed, she said no, it doesn’t feel good. 

I pointed out to her, that who she is, deep down inside, must be good, because when she holds a negative thought about her self, it doesn’t ‘mix’ - and the ‘not good’ feeling is how she knows it doesn’t mix - that the negative thought is like the rock, and that she is like the water. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

15 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Aeris

Today a lady asked me if I won the lottery. I asked, what do you mean? She asked, why are you so happy? I told her, not knowing a long convo was coming, that basically I had got to the bottom of who I really am, and it has brought great joy into my living. She inquired more, so I asked her, have you inquired into yourself, into what you really are? She said no, she joked that it would probably keep her up at night. I asked, well, what do you think you are presently? She said I don’t know. 

I told her that her honesty was refreshing. I asked, if you readily admit that you don’t know what you are, then what makes you think it would ‘keep you up at night’, if you knew? She laughed and said, ya, you got a point there. I pointed out that maybe she has some beliefs that deep down, she wasn’t good. She then looked a little nervous. Interested, but nervous. 

I said picture a bathtub full of water. If you poured a glass of water into it, it would mix right in, and you wouldn’t even notice the water from the glass once it mixed into the water in the tub, right? She said ya.   I said, but if you put a rock in the tub, it won’t mix, the rock would stay separated, right? She said ya. 

I explained to her, that when she thinks against herself, when she thinks negatively about herself, when she thinks she is anything less that love, anything less than beautiful and deserving of all things good - it doesn’t feel good. She agreed, she said no, it doesn’t feel good. 

I pointed out to her, that who she is, deep down inside, must be good, because when she holds a negative thought about her self, it doesn’t ‘mix’ - and the ‘not good’ feeling is how she knows it doesn’t mix - that the negative thought is like the rock, and that she is like the water. 

I'm not worry, I just have days in front of me, until our next meeting..

drawing until the next time I see her, all I want is blend, become the perfect water to give her everything.

but I appreciate the mixing idea, very beautiful story, thanks nahm !

@Aeris Thank you!   Just for the sake of clarity...the interaction shared was not intended for you, to be the water for her. In response to your post, how to really please a woman spiritually, the intention was an offering that you could help her see that she is the perfect water already. As in, without the rocks, she is already, and always has been, enough. (You too!)

Just connect fully and then when it is time, look her directly in the eyes and say you have amazing eyes or just say you really like her, tell her something great about her. Then go for it, touch her or kiss her. Then destroy her in the bed or something. It has  worked for me a good couple times.

Hoooo nahm, I didn't see clearly what you was pointing to, but this is so authentic, so pure, this is exactly how I want her to feel, she is perfect already and I won't to glorify some woman here, but I feel the like to, I hope that she resonated as much as I did.. but I won't project, though, life isn't always clear on the matter.

I hope she is feeling the same than me,  I won't be a rock in anything

Such enlightment, sorry if my words are misstaken there, only my animalistic thought I just want to interact here with simple words, you're right, I believe even that this interaction was a pure glimpse of absolute, such a synchronicity when we did, life appear sometimes really like a movie if you really start to live on the right side of it.

Empowering others is all I want to live for anyway, I don't know if the world is light vs dark, but I just want to lit people around, makes them become aware of their own internal perfectness. I want to experience all, but living in the light side seams something really real to me, can we share it ? can we ?

Sometimes I just don't know, being authentic ? purely ? sincerely ? give love to anyone and anything ?
Yes there is nothing to ponder to this without an authentic self, if not, how can I pretend the world to be a reflection of something else ?

only honesty and inconditionnal harmony bring peace and light to the world and to everyone and everything around. I'll maybe live as a delusional star but that's fair to me, bringing peace matter more to me than perpetuating the dark circle.

Edited by Aeris

15 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Omg. This forum has turned into some kind of sex forum. Guys talking about banging girls wherever you look. I need to stop visiting this forum.

1 post every few months on this sub section of the forum.

That's not a projection from your part at all xD 

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

9 hours ago, Aeris said:

Any some good pieces of advices / vidéo ? 

I already watched the video of leo on attraction, sex, and squirt ( ofc )

something more ? I think I'm really good with eating the neck of girls

I guess I'm confused on the post at least a bit because you're wondering how to satisfy a woman spiritually, but use examples of watching videos on attraction, sex, and squirting, which I guess confuses me a bit tbh.  I really think that depends on the woman if it's even a possibility, and even if it was, I really don't want a woman squirting all over my bed.  

The thread is about satisfying a woman spiritually according to the title, but the content of your post focuses on your knowledge and ability to be physically intimate with women.  I guess I don't really consider slamming meat suites together as spiritual, even though it is fun

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

2 minutes ago, zambize said:

I guess I'm confused on the post at least a bit because you're wondering how to satisfy a woman spiritually, but use examples of watching videos on attraction, sex, and squirting, which I guess confuses me a bit tbh.  I really think that depends on the woman if it's even a possibility, and even if it was, I really don't want a woman squirting all over my bed.  

The thread is about satisfying a woman spiritually according to the title, but the content of your post focuses on your knowledge and ability to be physically intimate with women.  I guess I don't really consider slamming meat suites together as spiritual, even though it is fun

depend the girl, but she has the right to be hungry for sex, you don't feel this is a normal behavior for her to love the animalistic side of her body ? 

anyway you can share your wisdom on the topic, maybe only on the title if you want :)

Edited by Aeris

1 minute ago, Aeris said:

depend the girl, but she has the right to be hungry for sex, you don't feel this is a normal behavior for her to love the animalistic side of her body ? 

anyway you can share your wisdom on the topic, maybe only on the title if you want :)

Oh I'm all for you wanting sex, and wanting to have sex with other people who also want to have sex, and it can be as crazy as you want, pull out the strap-ons for all I care.

I know I didn't add any relevant advice, I was just pointing out that you made a thread on how to connect with women spiritually, and I guess I was expecting you to ask questions more along the lines of, "how can I help my partner open up?", "what are the best ways to show my love without being overbearing?", or "what is the best way to spring up spiritual topics to someone who doesn't consider themselves spiritual?".  Something more aimed along that route.  That's not to judge what you consider spiritual/not-spiritual, it's just how I interpreted the thread title, and how I think some other people like Nahm who focused their response on the less physical side of things.  

Does that make any sense?  If so could you clarify how you are trying to satisfy a woman and kind of what you mean by spiritually?

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

6 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I'm including all the massive orgies inside normal threads which don't have orgy as topic.

What is the problem with orgies ?

Not my taste either, but if it was I'm sure this would be fun as hell ! :D 

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

What's the female version of a lingum message? Just wondering.

@Aeris Be very careful. If you look, you can see a consistent theme through out the forum, in a nutshell it is this;

“If & when I have this (thing, life, person, object, experience) then I would be happy. Be very careful not to think true happiness can be found, or that it can come to you, be it from a person, sex, psychedelics, shiny things, money, status, power, etc, etc. This is The Trap. Looking outside of yourself for happiness is a very long and ultimately unfulfilling journey. Maybe you must take it, maybe not. Up to you. But, I promise you, every road leads back to you.

That Trap, is why this forum is. 

That is The Map.

You can take that journey, and you will likely experience many good feelings, and some not so good ones too, and both will teach you what you are.

But you can see what you are, first - before the journey. 

And that journey, well, you’ll just have to see that for yourself. Words won’t do.

1 minute ago, Mikael89 said:

Nothing. I just get sad every time I hear anything about love, sex or anything like that, because I can personally never have that.

If that's you in your profile picture you seem pretty handsome to me, you're much more attractive than a lot of dudes who have been successful physically than I know.  Yeah you're definitely a cutie