Highest

You are God and can do anything

11 posts in this topic

God is your direct aware experience. Blink your eyes, what you saw after blinking is God. Right now, this very moment. God is also your toughts (and mind), personality, ego, all experiences, all perceptions, and the body. Do you know what that means? It means that you don’t exist. You don’t exist as a separate entity from God, you don’t exist as some biological creature or human being. You are God. God is You. God=You, You=God. Completely, fully. No separation between you and God, no distinction. Do you know what that also means? You will not die. Another thing it means is that you can do anything, become fearless. If you don’t like your character (ego and person) recreate it, transform. It will take time, but the more conscious you become the easier it will be. After you become conscious that You are the creator of your reality, it becomes easier to transform your current reality, your current personality.

You can do anything. You can become fearless. I promise you. But you must become conscious that you are literally completely GOD. Not Consciousness or Reality, but the actual GOD. When I say become conscious of God, I cannot explain it in dual language. Are you conscious that the last word in this sentence is God? The same way become conscious, aware of God. Are conscious that you are reading something now? In the same way become conscious of God. It’s direct aware conscious knowing, undeniable. You will know without a doubt that God exists. Your life will change forever, your ego, personality, perceptions, experiences will all change. You will become fearless, free from any anxiety. You can do anything. You are God.

@cetus56 Once one becomes conscious, it can never end, only strenghten. That’s my experience at least :) 

@Truth Addict Much love to you <3 I’m aware that you are none but God. When I say that, I’m meaning that I am AWARE that You are literally the actual GOD. You are aware right now, you are aware of these words. The same goes for me when it comes to the God. Don’t think I’m fueling my ego by saying all this, that is not the case. I’m just being honest and I want people to know that they can become conscious of God.

You can’t tell that to a random stranger, he or she will think I’m crazy. But people here are already conscious, so it’s easier to tell it here in this forum. They can relate to it easier. I do however write directly, trying to make it interesting and exciting to read. Ultimately, the non dual One (which is the actual God) cannot be written in dual language. It’s beyond language, beyond the mind. 

What practices would you recommend? What brought you to this realization?

@Rinne Self-inqury, self contempation, meditation. It took me years however before it clicked. But along with that, for me once I became conscious that ‘’I’’ don’t exist it all really happened bt itself from there. It was grace in my case, it was grace which eventually made me conscious of the God. I was guided by something the whole way.

amazing :)

have you tried psychedelics? and if so, did they help you?

15 hours ago, Highest said:

@cetus56 Once one becomes conscious, it can never end, only strenghten. That’s my experience at least :) 

what if you develop alzheimer and you forget for the second time that you are God?

@Highest This is absolutely wrong. 

Conciousness is god. But as a ordinary human body and mind cannot create anything. Mind cannot create its reality. Creation remains a mystery. You are a powerless human body mind complex driven by a common conciousness aka god. No body can claim I am god. Who claims I am god is the stupid mind. 

@GabeN Yes. Mushrooms 2-3 years back. It made me see, feel and become conscious that the universe is alive and aware by literally showing it to me. I saw everythin alive: trees, rocks, my wall etc. That experience helped me in a metaphysical way and in my understaing of what creation, the universe is. But now in a ’’deeper’’ way my understanding is that it is God. Only God is.

@Jkris God is God. When you have exprtienced and actually become conscious of God, you will know that it is God. God is much more appropriate than Consciousness. And the one who claims I am God is not stupid, he simply is just sincere and honest.