Wes Thoughts

Leo life update please!

8 posts in this topic

First off, @Leo Gura I have been following your teachings/videos for over 3 years now and I am extremely grateful for all of them! You have literally taken me from searching basic practical self-help topics to contemplating the nature of my mind and the universe! 

That being said, I am sure a lot of us who follow your work idolize you as a having reached a greater level of true happiness, clarity and understanding, yet you never talk about yourself anymore. I would like to hear an honest reply or maybe even a blog video talking about how all of your work has affected your day to day. Are you truly happier and more fulfilled in life?  I think what I am asking for is some kind of inspiration to keep on the path because I can work towards where you are now. 

Thanks!

I don't think he have to share his day to day and his life route. That's would be an obstacles for us. He is giving us the best what he can. The more he talk about himself the more projection will happen. That's is not what we need to happen to our master. 

Stop idolizing, it will only hinder your growth. 

Leo is Noone special. 

Leo we need to hear from you... Say something ! How is your life going ?  Honestly we want to know. Great question by the way ??

3 hours ago, Ayilton said:

Leo we need to hear from you... Say something ! How is your life going ?  Honestly we want to know. Great question by the way ??

You really don't. Be careful to not create this dependence on him. Have confidence in your path. 

@Shadowraix is right. good teachers do not want their students to be dependent. good teachers want them to become free.

dependence and attachment already happens within religions. don't be religious. strive for your mystical states, instead. what is leo, anyways?

unborn Truth