Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mezanti

what psychedelic should i start with?

10 posts in this topic

LSD, mushrooms. That's all you need for your first couple handfuls of trips. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

I think sincerity, openness, maturity and intention are more important than the substance. Ime, I would say 4-aco-met, san pedro, and al-lad are the most gentle for novices. I don't find these as "possessive". Next would be lsd, 4-aco-dmt and 5-meo-dmt. Then Ayahuasca (due to the heavy body load and purging). 

4 minutes ago, Jack Walter Leon said:

Does anyone recommend 1p LSD? 

It's basically indistinguishable from LSD. Some people say they can tell subtle differences. I've read online of a few experienced trippers doing blind experiments and they couldn't tell the difference. I use 1p LSD because it's more efficient and reliable for me.

1p-LSD is great because it comes from very well vetted sources. For all intents & purposes it's the same as LSD, with the advantage that it's quasi-legal in many jurisdictions, easy to access over the internet without needing to find a dealer on the ground, and of reliable purity and dosage.

Mushrooms are a really great beginning psychedelic because they can be easy to access, people tend to be very comfortable taking a "natural" psychedelic, it has a goldilocks duration window - not to long, or too short. Disadvantage is that it can be hard to dose accurately, and the drug itself can be a bit wild and tricky. 

LSD (and 1p) is great because it has a big positivity built in that tends to steer people in the right direction on a first trip. Disadvantage is that it can be very long lasting, which can be hard work if you're new to it.

AL-LAD is great because it's a bit shorter than LSD, and a bit more jovial and light. Disadvantage is that it can be more confusing and unfocused than LSD.

San Pedro is great if you can get ahold of it and stomach it.

As Gabriel^ says, "Whichever you choose, take a low dosage, and be in a good mood." +1 on that.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

4 minutes ago, Aaron p said:

5meo lol

Ime, that would be a great one to start off with.