Aakash

the law of attraction

22 posts in this topic

i just realised the law of attraction 

is basically applying thoughts as illusions in the giant mind of reality 

no wonder we used to  call it vibrations before (materialist paradigm) 

but its basically you creating your reality once again, normally its subconscious programming and a belief system 

if i say this x amounts of time , the vibrations will work 

in reality its illusion densifying your OWN reality 

affirmations also work in the same way 

they stack your illusions into the illusion of the mind. 

way cray (way crazy) - thats actually insanely cool #newagey B|

Indeed. There is a post-egoic attraction / reality dynamic. Not the egoic type of "I want to attract more money or a hot girlfriend". Something beyond the ego that is revealed when the ego is relaxed and dissolves.

When the ego sleeps, it's time to get the Turquoise parted started. . . 

ride the waves with "the law of Aakash" :D

Edited by DrewNows

@Aakash Yah. This knowing fucked the ego, hard.

LITERALLY, thoughts/beliefs dictate the reality experienced. LITERALLY.

Existence is an infinite quantum field of possibilities and potentialities of all the distinct realities that can be created in this moment--based on the ego's vibrational offering, i.e., the thoughts and beliefs "you" are presently replaying in "your" head right NOW, "picks-out" one of those distinct realities to be experienced by "you," right NOW. This includes the small and big things in "your" life.

“[T]he atoms or elementary particles themselves are not real; they form a world of potentialities or possibilities rather than one of things or facts." —Werner Heisenberg

Perception of "facts" changes the so-called facts themselves. This is well known in Quantum Mechanics (yes, I did study Quantum Physics in University).

Even down to dis-ease...

If it is true that reality is a giant mind, then ALL dis-ease is 100% psychosomatic, because there is NO physical "body"--the "body" itself is a part of the giant mind, or it itself is made of mind-stuff, and so it is subject to "your" vibrational offering, your thoughts, just as the rest of the reality.

"When your chronic attention is upon things you do not want, while the chronic attention of your inner being is upon things that you do want, overtime you cause a vibrational separation between you and your inner being, and that is what all illness is—separation, caused by your choice of thoughts between you, and your inner being." —Abraham

If you believe something is good for "you," it is. If you believe something is harmful for "you," it is. This is why diet and nutrition and medicine will NEVER find consensus. The root is the mind. Belief dictates the "rules" of reality. Collective, and individual egoic beliefs. Therefore, the rules are VERY malleable. Metaphysics rules over physics.

This conversation here? "I" attracted it into this present experience because "I" wanted to know how the fuck to reconcile law of attraction with spiritual enlightenment, or at least, feel the temporary comfort knowing that I'm not the only one that sees this, and my vibrational offering was positively enough aligned to allow that distinct reality to be in "my" experience; and it is, right now! Sure enough I logged in and saw this new post in perfect timing.

Yet, this is just consciousness conversing with consciousness about consciousness...

So to sum it up:

The fabric of reality is LITERALLY thoughts/beliefs. "Your" movie is 100% a reflection of the ego and its perceived doings in thinking. When the ego realizes this, it's in Mini-God-Mode. Creation becomes deliberate, focused. The ego was always creating its own heaven or hell, but now it can be wielded deliberately by the ego. EVERYTHING becomes known to be possible. If you can imagine it, it's possible. And then it becomes no surprise why stories of turning water to wine, or feeding masses of people sourced from relatively morsels of foods exist. Siddhis or spiritual-psychic powers become possible... After all, EVERYTHING is possible. I know of a close friend personally who can manipulate objects, i.e., can make ordinary objects levitate. The only question is: does the ego desire a distinct, imagined reality, and if so, does its vibrational offering match the vibration of that desired, distinct reality? Can it pick it out into "material" manifestation?

The enlightened masters can warp their reality, because vibrationally they match those realities, yet, ironically, they have little to no ego/desire to begin with to even care to manifest such things. They are perfectly at peace and content with divine manifestations that already are.

This seriously fucked "me." "I've" already manifested desires, instantly, shooting stars, I can feel people's emotions now with uncanny accuracy, kundalini rising symptoms (uncontrollable convulsions, sweating, diet changes, etc), have literally witnessed miracles of problems resolving themselves that can only really be explained as by magic, and "I" can consciously influence people's behaviors and their moods/attitudes...  "I" don't say this to gloat, only that, this is fucking crazy and yet I see so few people talking about this. The Kybalion described this as Principle #1 of The Seven Hermetic Principles: "THE PRINCIPLE OF MENTALISM, or "THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." I'm pretty sure this book is Leo's recommended reading list! :)

Here's an excerpt for quick reference and summary of the principle:

This Principle embodies the truth that "All is Mind." It explains that THE ALL (which is the Substantial Reality underlying all the outward manifestations and appearances which we know under the terms of "The Material Universe"; the "Phenomena of Life"; "Matter"; "Energy"; and, in short, all that is apparent to our material senses) is SPIRIT, which in itself is UNKNOWABLE and UNDEFINABLE, but which may be considered and thought of as AN UNIVERSAL, INFINITE, LIVING MIND. It also explains that all the phenomenal world or universe is simply a Mental Creation of THE ALL, subject to the Laws of Created Things, and that the universe, as a whole, and in its parts or units, has its existence in the Mind of THE ALL, in which Mind we "live and move and have our being." This Principle, by establishing the Mental Nature of the Universe, easily explains all of the varied mental and psychic phenomena that occupy such a large portion of the public attention, and which, without such explanation, are non-understandable and defy scientific treatment. An understanding of this great hermetic Principle of Mentalism enables the individual to readily grasp the laws of the Mental Universe, and to apply the same to his well-being and advancement. The Hermetic Student is enabled to apply intelligently the great Mental Laws, instead of using them in a haphazard manner. With tire Master-Key in his possession, the student may unlock the many doors of the mental and psychic temple of knowledge, and enter the same freely and intelligently. This Principle explains the true nature of "Energy," "Power," and "Matter," and why and how all these are subordinate to the Mastery of Mind. One of the old Hermetic Masters wrote, long ages ago: "He who grasps the truth of the Mental Nature of the Universe is well advanced on The Path to Mastery." And these words are as true to-day as at the time they were first written. Without this Master-Key, Mastery is impossible, and the student knocks in vain at the many doors of The Temple.

Source: http://www.kybalion.org/kybalion.php?chapter=II

Law of Attraction is a spiritual tool for purification for the masses--it has the potential to enable egos to consciously and quickly manifest their desires (e.g. cars, sex, money, etc) so that they can burn through them and get on to the good stuff: spirituality, more specifically, permanent bliss, joy, peace, and love. Eternal happiness, rather than wavering happiness in the world of waves.

Law of Attraction IS the Metaphysical law that like thoughts manifests like experiences. In the conscious ego, however, this tool can be used for a quicker annihilation, because it can deliberately use this law to attract all the necessary circumstances (e.g. environment, guru, money, etc) that will enable liberation.

Law of Attraction is the master key to master Creation in the conscious ego. Life literally becomes a giant sandbox in the conscious ego that has realized this. It's like being the film director of your own film.

I'd love to hear people's thoughts on this! I'm surprised there isn't much discussion about Law of Attraction on this page, although that might just be a manifestation as a result of my own beliefs... Won't go there. I want Leo to create a video on Law of Attraction, now that his understandings of metaphysics have advanced vastly and beautifully! :) I am so appreciative of all his work. And if this ego is a vibrational match to that desired reality, it WILL manifest. It is a law of the universe! 

"If this time/space reality has within it the ability to inspire a desire within you, it is our absolute promise that this time/space reality has the ability to yield you a full and satisfying manifestation of that same desire. It is Law."—Abraham

And I'll leave this, what I thought at least, was a great explanation/reconciliation between spiritual enlightenment and law of attraction. Enjoy ;)

To reconcile LOA and ET [Eckhart Tolle's teachings on Spiritual Enlightenment] ...

There are two movements in the universe. One is the outgoing movement away from source (like the big bang expansion), this is the movement of creating, becoming, manifestation, experiencing, desiring, building, more and more. Aligning yourself with this outgoing movement you will use the Law of Attraction. The other is the return movement back to source, this is the movement of dissolution of ego, letting go, surrendering, releasing all desires, allowing what is to be as it is, perfection in present, end of separation, less and less. Aligning yourself with this return movement you will use Mr Tolle's Teachings.

If you have unfulfilled desires, then LOA will appeal to you. If you have experienced enough, laughed enough, cried enough, suffered enough, and have began to see that all desires and manifestation will ultimately lead to suffering, only then you will resonate deeply with the teachings of Mr Tolle.

The closer you are to the source, the more effective LOA is, but the closer you are to source, the less you are inclined to use LOA! The less desires you have, the more instantly and powerfully your desires will manifest. I once met a yogi who told me that he has to be very careful not to wish for anything because his slightest wish gets instantly manifested but then he would feel ashamed for having had any desire other than what is already manifested perfectly by the universe in the present moment.

He who wants does not have. - Law of Unending Desires. He who has does not want. - Law of Contentment. To he who has more shall be given. - Law of Attraction. He who goes beyond both wanting and having has entered the now forever. - Law beyond Laws.

Source: https://www.inwardquest.com/questions/42477/can-the-law-of-attraction-and-eckhart-tolle-teachings-be-reconciled

Cheers & Love! ;)

@Aakash ;)... So how's your spiritual retirement going? 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@Nahm  :) Can you shed any light on this? It literally feels like the ego is going completely insane. It feels like complete and utter destruction of everything. It doesn't even know what's real anymore. Yeah, I suppose simply observe as always, because like everything else, this too will pass.

Edited by ppfeiff

Ok, lets say LOA is true. Now to what extent is it true? How much can we influence the external world through visualization?

@Aakash

Better put: The Law of Delusion: How God plays tricks on us.

6 minutes ago, herghly said:

Ok, lets say LOA is true. Now to what extent is it true? How much can we influence the external world through visualization?

It can't affect Truth.

It only affects how you interpret It.

Edited by Truth Addict

38 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Truth Addict Can’t interpret Truth, that’s it’s beauty! It’s You. There is only to accept how beautiful you are ♥️

Well, I'm flattered :x

But really? Why are most people so confused about Truth then?

@Truth Addict because you have to go through a long process just to get here and even though the truth is in your face, how can you accept that everything is truth when you yourself are fragmenting it into pieces of information you are trying to understand, the only way to find truth would then be 

a) truth everything without conditionality 

b) let go everything without conditionality

and then this is where your false/ true picture comes in 

transcend both, into it just is :P 

and even that, is difficult for humans, because they can't accept the way things are and therefore fall sort and segment back into true/ false conundrum. 

@Truth Addict btw truth addict, even though we may have figured it out, you can still delude yourself, hope you realise that. 

i've just come to realise either you become a fake person and live with delusions 

or you become a fully self-realised being and live outside illusion 

which one have you picked? 

20 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Truth Addict They haven’t realized. 

@Nahm =misinterpretation.

@Aakash I haven't figured anything out yet. I just stopped identifying with illusion.

Btw, I had my first no-self glimpse this morning while I was asleep. It was scary. I hope it happens again so I can face my fears.

@Truth Addict xD i see, i choose to accept the truth and just live normally lol! its very peaceful looking at everything as an illusion, even though this is still duality. i think this is liberation :) 

Just now, Aakash said:

@Truth Addict xD i see, i choose to accept the truth and just live normally lol! its very peaceful looking at everything as an illusion, even though this is still duality. i think this is liberation :) 

I like to talk and brag about me finding Truth, but that's not me.

The universe is not an illusion, you are the universe, you are Truth.

Everything is Truth, illusion is part of Truth.

What was hidden from me the whole time was that I identified myself with the part not the whole.

I came to realise that the present moment cannot be quantified or captured, it's eternal, ever present, it's both the past and future and neither anyone of them.

The present moment cannot be questioned, it did not start and will never end. It's One, complete, and Absolute.

@Nahm you're my sensei ?