Zakee hinnant

Freaked out

15 posts in this topic

Guys I’m 17 and I been meditating for 4 hours or more everyday and I had my awakening January and in February I woke up with bliss and For 5 days straight I been in bliss and I’m still in bliss now ever since February 7th what is happening I’m freaking out and I don’t even need techniques nomore even if I meditate for 5 minutes it’s still there after ?

Want are you looking for exactly? You want to stop being in bliss?

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

@FredFred yes it’s freakin me out even if I want to stop it it wouldn’t go away it’s still goin on now I think ima have to get this checked at the doctors

7 hours ago, Zakee hinnant said:

@FredFred yes it’s freakin me out even if I want to stop it it wouldn’t go away it’s still goin on now I think ima have to get this checked at the doctors

It happened to me long time ago, just accept it. It will fade away with time. In my case it lasted like one or two weeks.

Nothing is permanent, it will go away soon.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Why do you want it to stop? bliss feels bad? It's like you became temporary enlightened. Enjoy it.

Be careful with doctors, they may stuff you with anti-psychosis drugs. You can't tell to a doctor you had a kundalini awakening or similar. There is no such thing for medicine...

20 hours ago, Zakee hinnant said:

I’m still in bliss now ever since February 7th what is happening I’m freaking out 

It sounds like the bliss has stopped and you are now feeling anxiety. So, problem solved - you are not trapped in eternal bliss (you are now freaking out).

Or. . . You are still in a blissful state and experience freaking as blissful. So, no problem.

I don't understand the problem your mind-body is trying to solve.

2 hours ago, Kensho said:

Be careful with doctors, they may stuff you with anti-psychosis drugs. You can't tell to a doctor you had a kundalini awakening or similar. There is no such thing for medicine...

Ooops.

Mine stuffs me with nootropics. 

Edited by Aquarius

9 minutes ago, Zakee hinnant said:

@Serotoninluv no man it’s still here man it’s feels so good that I can’t handle it it’s blowing my socks away.

Then, I don't understand the problem. You are saying "freaking out" and "I can't handle it" actually feels good to you. So, what is the problem?

@Aquarius Yea, perhaps he needs to get in touch with body sensations and feelings. I've had experiences when bliss got too intense - yet then it becomes uncomfortable and is no longer blissful. A few nights ago, I was laughing so hard; it was wonderfully blissful. Yet then the laughter got even more intense and my abdomen started hurting. I couldn't stop laughing and I wanted to, but couldn't make it stop. Then I had trouble breathing and anxiety and panic arose. At this point, it's no longer blissful. 

It sounds like his mind-body is experiencing a mixture of bliss and discomfort. Yet he is saying that is not the case, that it is all good feelings.

@Serotoninluv I'm in the phase where people attack me and try to bring me back. "You are this, you are that, do you feel this, do you feel that, are you doing this? are you doing that?" I thought I simply imagined it. People ask for explanations. My psychologist triggers insecurities in me and "boxes in" my art.

Should I keep showing her the art to build resistance, or should I keep the art to myself? She keeps saying "I see this, I see that." and it feels bad, because nobody really sees my art for what it is. She sees me in my art. She keeps asking what it is, when I believe art should be enjoyed. I don't like to call myself artist, but she sees me as an artist. Positive labeling is still labeling. I want to be who I really am. Me. 

I got asked about one abstract painting "is that you?" and I was like "are you a psychologist or what because I cannot tell?" pointing to the fact that she sees the world through the lens of psychology. And no it wasn't irony it was a very innocent question in an innocent tone.

Thing is, I see her for what she is, but she sees projections in me. She said I was different today, more structured, more mature. I dared not to mention my spiritual practices because maybe she has no experience with that then I am forced to explain something that cannot be spoken. Last time I brought it up she kept asking questions and assuming, but I simply wanted to communicate it to her without words. But I keep being forced to talk from stage yellow paradigm.

Thoughts? :) 

14 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Then I had trouble breathing and anxiety and panic arose. At this point, it's no longer blissful. 

Oh the trouble breathing... I get that often. Didn't know it was part of the process. Thanks for letting me know!