darind

Self-love

11 posts in this topic

Don't judge yourself or the judgment that judge the judgment.

You can also talk to yourself as if you were talking to someone you care a lot about.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

8 minutes ago, Shin said:

You can also talk to yourself as if you were talking to someone you care a lot about.

That s huge, thanks.

Yooo personal message me!!! I will try to help you !!! But I need to know abit more about you first since not all self love techniques will work for everyone !!! :)

Metta meditation. Really brings tears to my eyes almost every time I do it, as I get kinda flooded with love for myself and everybody else. Also I used to do the exercises from "6 pillars of self-esteem".

Yes, i practice telling "I love you" to myself all the time, especially if something "nasty" arises like i get angry or judgmental, egotistical etc I send love to the part of myself that is screaming for attention and love (learned this from Matt Kahn, good shit).

Other than that i say and think "i love myself" all the time as an affirmation, it is a fairly new thing but i am seeing improvements :)

@darindGiving yourself a break and practice gratitude meditation. Notice when you’ve been too critical of yourself or self conscious. Forgive forgive forgive!!! 

also

Learn to show appreciation toward others, be authentic about your feelings and go out of your way to be friendly 

@darind

Look in the mirror and say I love you until you feel it. 

Self Inquiry = Love Inquiry.

Contemplate deeply into your emotions, ‘what is love’? (Expect an answer.)

Take care of your self physically and mentally. Love your body & brain by eating clean.

Go on a retreat, alone - and spend the days doing what you like to do. 

Let go of frustration / tension, the earlier or sooner - the better. Nip any self judgement or non-acceptance in the bud before it weaves into a perspective. 

Change what you put in front of you. 

Be aware, specifically, of name calling, or labeling yourself in terms of identity, or “what I am”. It’s one thing to say “man, I screwed that up”, and an entirely different thing to say “man, I’m an idiot”. Might not seem like a big deal, but it is. If someone does this chronically and unknowing, and stops, it could change their entire life. 

Take a few minutes to clear your head, and write down a list of things you can forgive yourself for now. 

Get a pen and paper, and dream! Fantasize about your future - no limits. Write down everything you want to have, to see, to experience, to be. Then flip the paper over and write down more! - no judging, no beating up, no name calling! Dream bigger than you could accomplish in 10 life times. 

Make time for YOU. Schedule it! Even if you just sit and look out a window or whatever - decide to spend some time just for you.

Forgiveness Meditation

Have An Inner Smile ?

Lovingkindness

Do something, no matter how big or small - for someone else - in which you get nothing

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE