Wisebaxter

Modafinil is Amazing for Consciousness Work

113 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, JohnnyBravo said:

Dear Leo (and all)

God bless you recommended Modafinal.

I have used it for my meditation and day to day workings.

Modafinil has been a gateway into a joy and overwhelming sense of love, sincerity and beauty.

I watched Passion of The Christ whilst on it and post-meditation. The sense of depth and comprehension behind these religions of Christianity, Yoga, Buddhism, Hindu, it all adds up and makes so much sense. It is ridiculously educational. I know now that religion is not a superficial waste of time but a highly purposeful agenda for people.

I cannot stop crying at times with these meditations. The amount of joy is PAINFUL. The amount of respect for life is overwhelming.

Now, I thought this was purely me on a drug-high.

When the modafinil ran out. When my supply ran out...…. The trust and beauty remained. My level of 'stillness' remained.

Thankyou Leo. I have stigma against drugs still, and yet because of you releasing your nootropics episodes, I have gone to the next stage. You Leo are playing your part in life well. You have helped. Do not be host this and think I am kissing your ass- this is insulting. I cannot see you in person so I must use words to show my gratitude. You have guided me well.

Modafinal, unlike other things such as Amphetamine or Adderall......Modafinal is more gentle. It has a grace to it.

One must respect this substance.

I have abused this substance two or three times, and learned my lesson very quickly. I have never taken psychedelics yet, but I have gotten a taste for what a scary bad trip feels like. It is scary. One must totally surrender and allow whatever to happen, happen.

@JohnnyBravo That's fantastic, I'm so glad this substance has helped you out so much. I ended up having my first mystical experience after taking it for around 3 weeks and getting completely immersed in the present moment, so you can imagine how much I love it! I did find it a little addictive myself as well, but only for a couple of days after stopping, now I feel fine. 

@JohnnyBravo I had similar experience. Adderall is powerful and effective, yet like you said it comes with a price. The pricetag on modafinil is much lower.

If you like the warmth of modafinil, you might want to tey microdosing LSD. Microdoses have a very different effect. There is warmth without the edge.

What us the tolerance profile on Modafinil? Could someone take 200 mg twice a week without any tolerance buildup?

I’m thinking of two days Modafinil, two days LSD microdose and three days off each week.

24 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

What us the tolerance profile on Modafinil? Could someone take 200 mg twice a week without any tolerance buildip?

Yeah I might actually try microdosing LSD as I have some left. Was thinking about it today. I'm interested in finding out how smaller amounts would effect my consciousness. Man, LSD just blows me away in terms of how it allows all of the information stored in your brain to connect and form logical insights. The love and connection it makes you feel too....I just wanna be hooked up and pumped full of it intravenously for the rest of my life lol. I'm working on my recent trip report right now. 

24 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

What us the tolerance profile on Modafinil? Could someone take 200 mg twice a week without any tolerance buildip?

I don't think you'd see much if any tolerance build up from just 2 hits a week. I was taking it every day and started to get some tolerance quite quickly. I ended up taking 400mg doses eventually lol, which was lovely, but perhaps not that good for you. I'm getting Armodafinil next time as I like a nice, strong hit. 

Edited by Wisebaxter

12 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Wisebaxter I bet you will like a minidose around 20ug

Did you take a second trip?

@Serotoninluv  That sounds like a good amount, 20ug. Maybe I'll try that tomorrow. 

Yeah I did my second trip a week ago, 200ug. It was mind-blowing, yet again. Should have the trip report finished by end of day tomorrow. There's 2hrs 40mins of audio as well lol, of me ranting. That's already posted on my journal. 

Next stop, mushrooms I think, or maybe some AL-LAD. It seems like I'm getting a good feel for LSD now and it's particular benefits, which are profound. I'm getting the urge to branch out a bit. Working my way up to 5-MeO DMT of course, so I can play with the big boys :) 

Edited by Wisebaxter

26 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I’m thinking of two days Modafinil, two days LSD microdose and three days off each week.

@Serotoninluv Hehe, this man's on the hero's journey for sure....sounds like the menu of champions 

Edited by Wisebaxter

I shall try microdosing LSD in that case.

Im very scared of taking a full tablet, but microdose, ok.

Let the Universe give me some at the right time.

1 hour ago, JohnnyBravo said:

@JohnnyBravo Better to take small amounts and work your way up anyway if you decide to, especially if you're a bit nervous. Please let us know how you get on with that

1 hour ago, JohnnyBravo said:

Microdosing has a very different effect than big doses. You will hardly notice a microdose of 10ug or so. For me, it gives a subtle enhancement of creativity, appreciation and connection to people and my environment. There is lots of value in that alone. You don't even need to increase the dosage. There are people that just microdose and never take larger doses. 

@Wisebaxter I have not really had the opportunity to take modafinil effectively since I last wrote about it. I need to take it early morning for it to wear off in the evening or else I just can't stop engaging myself in things that will keep me up, hence preventing me from waking up early the next day. IM working on this, I will soon enough produce some reports.

Im though interested in microdosing my LSD in order to take playful breaks, to make my break days more high quality. I find that microdosing LSD is not too efficient for the work im doing at the moment.

My opinion: I suggest to not delay having 5-MeO available, the journey begins when you receive it in your mailbox! Because then you open the door for your higher self to call for it. You can keep it in your closet for 6 months without your higher self calling for you to start experimenting with it, but I suggest having it available in case you one day feel like you can really benefit from it. Im gonna go and write a trip report on my recent 5-MeO trip which was initiated (after a long break) by a sudden call for it combined with the availability, and im very grateful that I had that opportunity and availability.

Of course, follow your heart. If you're scared that the 5-MeO baggie will open the closet and crawl up your butt to murder you in the middle of the night then follow your heart and go for the lesser psychedelics which don't possess to divine powers to haunt your dreams late at night.

8 minutes ago, Igor82 said:

@Wisebaxter I have not really had the opportunity to take modafinil effectively since I last wrote about it. I need to take it early morning for it to wear off in the evening or else I just can't stop engaging myself in things that will keep me up, hence preventing me from waking up early the next day. IM working on this, I will soon enough produce some reports.

Im though interested in microdosing my LSD in order to take playful breaks, to make my break days more high quality. I find that microdosing LSD is not too efficient for the work im doing at the moment.

My opinion: I suggest to not delay having 5-MeO available, the journey begins when you receive it in your mailbox! Because then you open the door for your higher self to call for it. You can keep it in your closet for 6 months without your higher self calling for you to start experimenting with it, but I suggest having it available in case you one day feel like you can really benefit from it. Im gonna go and write a trip report on my recent 5-MeO trip which was initiated (after a long break) by a sudden call for it combined with the availability, and im very grateful that I had that opportunity and availability.

Of course, follow your heart. If you're scared that the 5-MeO baggie will open the closet and crawl up your butt to murder you in the middle of the night then follow your heart and go for the lesser psychedelics which don't possess to divine powers to haunt your dreams late at night.

@Igor82 Dude you did 5-MeO DMT? Awesome, I remember you saying you were gonna buy it but wasn't sure when you were gonna take it. I really can't wait to hear your report on that. I'm going to buy some as soon as I have the money and store it like you say. It's weird though, I feel like that substance it the main course and I'm sort of enjoying all of these appetisers and working my way up to it. Sort of like psychedelic foreplay, playing with reality's clit before I lube up and go for it. Did you find plugging it quite easy?

@Wisebaxter

Plugging is easy when you know what you are doing, it's quite quick to prepare as well. You only need needle-less syringes and then only some kitchen tools to make it work. If you can't do that then you can always snort the 5-MeO which is efficient by itself, but plugging is far superior compared to it.

Here are my other 5-MeO reports if you feel engaged:

What about armodafinil ? Cannot buy Moda in my country. 

2 hours ago, Aeris said:

What about armodafinil ? Cannot buy Moda in my country. 

@Aeris Same thing, just stronger. Start off with quarter of a pill of something and work your way up as needed. I'll be buying some soon. 

did you try ritalin/amphetamine ? how does it differ ? *

Yes I read about, will try, it just cost 40€ the 30 pills/100mg maybe a bit expensive, but I'll try.

for me it's more for music observation work, and I enjoy trying products that alternate my reality

not that it's close I suppose, I did try microdosing LSD/Mushroom last year ( but cannot put my hands on more, my swimmer is kind of no more in the street )

thanks  

7 minutes ago, Aeris said:

did you try ritalin/amphetamine ? how does it differ ? *

Yes I read about, will try, it just cost 40€ the 30 pills/100mg maybe a bit expensive, but I'll try.

for me it's more for music observation work, and I enjoy trying products that alternate my reality

not that it's close I suppose, I did try microdosing LSD/Mushroom last year ( but cannot put my hands on more, my swimmer is kind of no more in the street )

thanks  

@Aeris It seems expensive now, but when you grock the benefits of the stuff, you'll realise you just can't put a price on it. Also, 30 pills will last you quite a while as well as you probably wont take a whole one every day, unless you're like me and start munching them like candy nom nom nom lol. I've heard it's similar to amphetamine, but I don't have firsthand experience there. It doesn't have any comedown or side effects, that's the beauty of it. 

Edited by Wisebaxter

@Igor82 Great reports man, thanks for those. You're definitely going deeper each time and having some good insights. Your breakthrough dose is imminent I'm sure. When are you taking your next hit? 

haha you sell it so wisely.

I'm gonna try. no side effects long terms ?

do you use something to sleep ? I read the worst side effect is not sleeping.

does it change sex interaction ?