Black Elephant

I found what I trully want. (for now)

10 posts in this topic

In the light of recent realizations and events, I figured out that the only thing that I always wanted and needed wasn't money, women or superpowers.

It was the ability to act without worrying, even when realizing the possible consequences.
The ability to be peaceful when writing email with proposal to a professor, planning next year marketing budget or doing taxes. It is a deeper realization, that I got, maybe insight. Something along "If you won't stop worrying about what are you doing or going to do, you are going to have a mental breakdown"

So happy right now. Thanks.
I know what to do, it will take some time before I adjust to aware mindfull space when doing my tasks, but I feel really good now !!

On 2/10/2019 at 9:33 PM, Black Elephant said:

In the light of recent realizations and events, I figured out that the only thing that I always wanted and needed wasn't money, women or superpowers.

It was the ability to act without worrying, even when realizing the possible consequences.
The ability to be peaceful when writing email with proposal to a professor, planning next year marketing budget or doing taxes. It is a deeper realization, that I got, maybe insight. Something along "If you won't stop worrying about what are you doing or going to do, you are going to have a mental breakdown"

So happy right now. Thanks.
I know what to do, it will take some time before I adjust to aware mindfull space when doing my tasks, but I feel really good now !!

Hi Black Elephant,

I am intrigued by what you truly want.

So how do you act without worrying, even when realizing the possible consequences?

Is it reading more self help books?

Edited by hyruga

@Black Elephant Sorry to rain on your parade but it is not possible for an ego to stop worrying or have peace of mind.

Worry is fear. Fear is fundamental to your entire way of life because you are committed to stay alive.

There is only one way to eacape fear and worry, and that is to die.

Which is precisely the whole point of enlightenment and spiritual practice.

Peace is an escape from suffering. You will never escape suffering as an ego. The eacape from suffering is what the Buddha sought and discovered for himself. Which gives you a clue about what it takes to get peace of mind.

The trick is, the moment the Buddha escaped suffering is the very same moment he died.

But good... at least you have finally discovered the spiritual path.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

BS, come on that sounds like window-dressed nihilism.

Elon Musk said to Joe Rogan something along the lines of "We probably live in a simulation. But outside of it, it is most likely pretty boring, because why would you make a simulation of the boring stuff? A simulation is the essence of the interesting part, like a video game is the exciting part of some story."

Why is suffering bad? Why run away from it? Isnt life counter intuitive? Problems are the juice of life.

If you accept yourself, accept life, accept the rules we play with, try to be the best you can be every day, serve god, be a good human, do things that make you like yourself(!!), then you might stop worrying because you have accepted your death at any time BECAUSE YOU LIVE AS AUTHENTICALLY AS YOU CAN EVERY DAY. And then it all clicks and the rest doesnt matter.

THEN

youre living a pretty purposeful charged and good life. 

The funny thing is, its all there, but you first need to be ready for it. Life is a big game of conquering yourself, then you get the juice.

And SUFFERING IS THE JUICE. Climbing the mountain to the top, and realizing you haven't claimed the mountain but you conquered yourself. The mountain doesnt matter! Its just a mountain, you could be in the jungle instead. Its YOU. You, the one, the fucking universe, consciousness. It tells you what to do but you don´t listen do you. Listen ant do it. That´s mastery of oneself, mastery of life, peace and dignity. Then you are dying in peace. And that´s what it should be about, to die in peace with yourself. 

People need to stop feeding their inner devil because your mom told you you are to nice, or you are scared to be exploited or taken advantage of or not getting your fair share etc. All those things will happen to you if you don´t learn the lesson and you´ll become bitter. Start small, its okay to fail, go on, its gonna get better if you stick with it.

@BlackElephant, I resonate with what you're saying, I had this moment too. And then I lost it, then I had it another time, then I lost it, then I remember, its a constant battle to solidify new insights.

All the best

Edited by UDT

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

@UDT ♥️ “When I stand up next to a mountain, I chop it down with the edge of my hand....cause Lord knows, I’m a voodoo child.” -Hendrix 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@UDT Indeed, the devil loves his suffering.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, UDT said:

We probably live in a simulation. But outside of it, it is most likely pretty boring, because why would you make a simulation of the boring stuff?

If I was in a simulation, I would want to know what's outside the simulation.