Rilles

What Would You Do If You Had One Year Left?

30 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Maximus said:

If I had all the energy I need I would be a professional footballer.

Drop everything and do this right now.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I would be healing myself :D 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Notice many elder people, enlighten or awaken somewhat in the last 2 weeks of life. And because of weakness they maybe die. I know someone that was on last months of life, aprox 60 years of age. He totally changed his view of life in weeks, and he is still living today. Just because he gave up life, went into that darkness and came back someone new. Now he is 80+

i would do pretty much the same things i'm doing nowadays :)

unborn Truth

Li Ching Yuen lived 256 years was a tai chi master. He didn't complain having 20 wives. 

I would take a flight to the north of england right now 9_9

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I would go see my family & friends for a good chunk of time, being there for them. Face many of my fears, since a set-in-stone time-frame gives me some pressure. I would spend much time in nature, traveling to a beach or similar places. Playing lots of guitar & singing, and letting multiple handfuls of psychedelics do me. A bit hippy-ish I'd say. 9_9

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

Go and die in a warm sunny place with a beach and good food. Not sure I'd tell anyone, couldn't be doing with all the well meaning pity and falseness it entails.

Actually. Who am I kidding? I'd be a party animal... Give me pity and falsity. My ego can **** *** after I die...

Yes I'm conflicted O.o

All stories and explanations are false.