Aakash

if all is awareness

111 posts in this topic

@Aakash Your breaking out of the deam of the limited self into higher self or universal self. But still a small sliver of the limted self always remains. It is that "sliver" that feels the loneliness. As long as your alive some percentage of your human condition will remain because you are that too. 

4 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@purerogue but seriously any identification/ judgement /analysis you make about the true reality is false, your creating a distinction of a seperate self to the awareness itself and that process is automatic, its just how it is. so it is the formation of initial ego. 

but i on second thought, i don't think i understood what you meant properly, could you re-explain.

I would not call it identification, as you are no person, no thing,  you do not make judgement from such standpoint, but it does not mean that ego still does not hold any of them and they not get played trough in your awareness, it is more of a fact that you see them, but you do not feel judgement,

Just as you do something and feel embarrassed and get drawn back into identification with this person , or you do something and watch it get unfolded in your awareness and do not see as anything embarrassing.

@ajasatya i guess this is the best dualistic image it can relate too, theres literally nothing but awareness ¬¬

i feel like i'm just overeacting to delay now to be honest, i've seen it so i can't go back. Theres like 0 control at all! just viewing everything as awareness. and then going deeper and deeper into it and then you'll end up where- infinity 

BlACK.jpg

Edited by Aakash

like who would i be, definately not human. i'd be some sage or something loooool! its just outright crazy, the last couple of days ive been thinking am i crazy, this is like the cherry on top. because this so called true reality is completely crazy. 

@Aakash That's just how your mind sees it. If you explore it further you will find it has a certain quality to it that can't be explained with words. (referring to the pic of blackness)

@cetus56 i'm not gonna lie, my body became light as a feather, because it was just awareness.

is that one lol 

2 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@cetus56 i'm not gonna lie, my body became light as a feather, because it was just awareness.

is that one lol 

MV5BYjJmZWU1NzktNDc0Yi00NWQ2LTg1ZjUtM2VjZTRjN2RhOTM3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQ0NzE0MQ@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1767,1000_AL_.jpg

@cetus56 yeah lol thats pretty much exactly what happened - precisely. 

thats the whole picture right there, the jackpot. that is the state i was talking about. 

that letting everything be and having no control 

that right there is crazy talk and death isn't the word to describe it.  thats like someone said give up your life and i'll take control of everything and we'll see where we go. 

all you have to do is remain in this state

i can't believe how well that picture encapsulates it, seriously thats dead accurate lol 

Edited by Aakash

Consciousness, awareness: all is the undivided non-dual One, untouched by illusions of separation, distinctions, duality, the mind, death. There exists no god but I: I is God, God is I. Other than that, there is no I. I=God, otherwise I=Zero. Both are true.

@Highest its all well and good saying it and all that, i'm not saying that what you said is false, just justifications at this point i think won't work for me. its not conceptual thats why. 

@cetus56 lol i done it! it's the most accurate picture of enlightenment i've ever seen. so what should i do next? 

Just now, Aakash said:

@cetus56 lol i done it! it's the most accurate picture of enlightenment i've ever seen. so what should i do next? 

Die ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin @cetus56  This is more than i bargained for, aahah i don't actually know what i expected when i said i was ready to die. i'm gonna listen to rap music, need a bit of ego backlash for now. i've seen it and can't go back now anyway. 

Just now, Aakash said:

@Shin @cetus56  This is more than i bargained for, aahah i don't actually know what i expected when i said i was ready to die. i'm gonna listen to rap music, need a bit of ego backlash for now. i've seen it and can't go back now anyway. 

Of course you didn't.

That's how we catch you xD 

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

This too is awareness. Every bit of it!

@cetus56 xD its total, ahahaha i'm laughing so much right now. thought i could get away and there's no where to run. i think i just found infinite love just now ahah. :P lifes already getting better. 

@Shin :x