Beeman

Have you relized Leo personality changes?

10 posts in this topic

Have you relized that Leo personality changes dramatically, if you saw his first videos 5 years ago, looks like nerd, very funny, I can't believe how he looks today, he is vibrant, authentic. You can see the difference, it really amazing!

Edited by Belay kelemework
Vocabulary

I think facing your death a few times will change you forever. :P

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Belay kelemework yes. I noticed the biggest change in authenticity after his 30 (eh, 15) day Buddha retreat. The beard. How he carried himself. How authentic he was in the ego backlash video. Very noticeable!

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

He is continually growing, so his personality will change. I love watching him change, he was awesome 5 years ago and he is awesome now!

It would be very weird, if someone doesn't change after 5 years, even if they don't face death :D 

I watched an old video of his the other day and was struck by how different his style of communication was compared to what it is now. 

Agreed! You know when I started to notice a massive change in the videos? When he changed the shirt and grew a beard :D I think there has been a lot going on  back in those days so the whole image change kinda just accompanied the change...kinda like a resurrection of sage from the ashes of personal development guru. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

You know what would help us see examples of development in spiral dynamic? If Leo is willing to Label his older videos and categorize them into different levels. Whatever resonates is your level :D