Tony 845

Leo could you make a video on kyra yoga like a how to please

9 posts in this topic

It's not a lazy thing, it's just how I learn better through Listening.

here is "kyra" yoga, watch until the end to be enlightened ...:x  (this is one of my favorite teachers of ashtanga)

I actually think this would be interesting.  I never really figured out a way to use Kriya Yoga myself.  To me meditation is good enough, but I'm open to trying new things.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Seems like a good idea but he said in a blog video that Kriya is SO important to get right that you have to follow it step by step. He wants you to buy the book and do it rigorously, a video might get misinterpreted real easy and cause problems. Would still be cool if he did though.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I also learn better and grasp deeper visually rather than reading so this would be awesomesauce!! *Hint*

That would be pretty good but I've decided recently that I want to learn it so I'll have to buy the book(s) from Leo's booklist about it.

Kriya is not for dabblers. It needs to be taught in a proper way, not one video.

Yes, it is a lazy thing. You've been way too spoiled by my videos.

I might teach a Kriya course in the future, but not for a while, as it needs to be done in the proper way.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 hours ago, Tony 845 said:

It's not a lazy thing, it's just how I learn better through Listening.

All the answers and instructions are very clearly outlined in the books Leo recommends. Leo has given loads of useful advice on the kriya mega-thread on the specifics of the core techniques and which techniques to do and not to do - so read through that as well. The core techniques are quite simple really. 

Edited by Space

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Kriya is not for dabblers. It needs to be taught in a proper way, not one video.

Yes, it is a lazy thing. You've been way too spoiled by my videos.

I might teach a Kriya course in the future, but not for a while, as it needs to be done in the proper way.

Guy in the video is just performing a joke xD.

Teaching :) well, that is what I plan already couple of months now. There is not much interest in kriya yoga, it is not hype.