Epsilon_The_Imperial

I just had another insight/realization

16 posts in this topic

"I" am everything. 

I am not attached to the individualized ego because when I closed my eyes and tried to fix myself upon an "I", I felt so clearly and without any fanfare that the "I" does not really belong to me, but belongs to everything as the "I". 

It was like, "oh." I realized that I am as much the universe as I am the body and soul sitting before you here. 

Yes, there is a soul, but that's an occult topic. 

I feel like the boundaries of what we take the "I" is not just the body. Even as I'm typing this, I feel different, like my consciousness IS the field of all consciousness. 

That's what it means to be one. The consciousness that you have is not just your one embodied perspective, your consciousness is necessarily a consciousness of the all because there is no difference. 

This is so simple when the experience hit me. It was not as if I had an "experience", but simply a moving of my awareness. It happened so serenely and naturally that I was surprised, and this is the best I could communicate it. It was like a flower opening up suddenly and "here I am."

@Leo Gura  

Edited by Epsilon_The_Imperial
I wanted to tag Leo

I'm not saying that I'm not attached to my body, because I still exist to me. 

So, I didn't say I'm a master. 

thats nice man that you had nondual realizations and awakening, it can be pretty cool at the start of it, but just remember that there is a process in you thats occuring. dont be quick to fall into the egos desire to keep calling itself god, consciousness or whatever, because u awoke to insights/nonduality but not fully enlightened, i dont think anyone in this forum is really,including me. but its a slow process ofreflecting/letting go your fear mechanisms thus letting more of life in you. good luck man <3

Edited by corndjorn

1 minute ago, corndjorn said:

thats nice man that you had nondual realizations and awakening, it can be pretty cool at the start of it, but just remember that there is a process in you thats occuring, dont be quick to fall into the egos desire to keep calling itself god, consciousness or whatever, because u awoke to insights but arent actually enlightened, i dont think anyone in this forum is really,including me, but its a slow process ofreflecting/letting go your fear mechanisms/letting more of life in you. good luck man <3

Thanks man! 

To be honest, I'm not sure what Enlightenment should feel like exactly. Some say it's simple. Others say that it's extremely earth-shattering. 

I feel like it's when your insights are engrained in your awareness for a long time, almost permanently.  There are levels, but exactly what  level is considered real enlightenment can be subjective depending on your background. 

Good luck to you too. <3

@Epsilon_The_Imperial i dont think anyone really knows what full enlightenment is, but they just walk the path towards it. i think enlightenment is a process thats occuring in your limbic system after awakening to nonduality, that slowly going through your egoic paradigms and its underlying fear mechanisms to see through it/have perspective over it and ultimately let go so that full uncontraction (release of attachments) occurs and from that point, you can truly say you have embodied god. before that is just states of nonduality getting deeper and clearer but still contracted. and ty <3

Edited by corndjorn

46 minutes ago, corndjorn said:

thats nice man that you had nondual realizations and awakening, it can be pretty cool at the start of it, but just remember that there is a process in you thats occuring, dont be quick to fall into the egos desire to keep calling itself god, consciousness or whatever, because u awoke to insights/nonduality but not fully enlightened, i dont think anyone in this forum is really,including me, but its a slow process ofreflecting/letting go your fear mechanisms/letting more of life in you. good luck man <3

Have you head of the term "Run-On Sentence'? I'd look it up. Just sayin. 

The ego is an idea. It is a self-generating, self-reflexive idea. It exists only to itself. 

The same thing holds true for Spirit. It is self-generating and creates its own essence in its own becoming. 

Spirit is a contraction of the self. 

Spirit perceives the idea of the ego just as much as the ego perceives something in its environment. The self of the ego is the reflection of the self-contraction of spirit.  The process of Spirit perceiving the ego is the contraction process in effect. Spirit is perceiving ITSELF  AS the ego. 

That's why when you are dying, your world is literally dying and crumbling. You ARE your own world, EVERYTHING. 

The second part about Spirit is a philosophical and occult truth, which is simply why I mention it. 

The first part is why so many people are stuck. It's like a hamster wheel. You just keep running on it until you get tired and you get off. That's what Enlightenment is. 

I know there's something I need to get back to, but I'll get back to it and fill in the gap.

@Epsilon_The_Imperial spot on mate, but just one thing though, you cannot deny that once you awoke to nonduality that your system is going through shifts that will uncontract your experience so that it will fully embody nonduality, because you arent truly nondual if you still experience fear yes? i understand that ultimately everything is one and the universe is always nondual,but as a being, you experience duality, because god contracted itself so that variety of experience arises, through fear mechanisms which create the different urges that humans have. awakening to nonduality is only the beginning, after a few years you will see what i mean by this process, your life experience will harmonize slowly but surely into full nonduality, to which you have awakened to truth, but not the full embodimient of it. but dont attach to experiences most important thing, the full thing cannot be percieved until the ego truly dies. holding on to concepts such as the ego doesnt exist and not being congruent to your experience will just backfire on you and isnt conductive to the full process of awakening. I suggest you read some of shunryu suzuki's work, he is a zen master which i highly recommend tbh.

35 minutes ago, corndjorn said:

@Epsilon_The_Imperial spot on mate, but just one thing though, you cannot deny that once you awoke to nonduality that your system is going through shifts that will uncontract your experience so that it will fully embody nonduality, because you arent truly nondual if you still experience fear yes? i understand that ultimately everything is one and the universe is always nondual,but as a being, you experience duality, because god contracted itself so that variety of experience arises, through fear mechanisms which create the different urges that humans have. awakening to nonduality is only the beginning, after a few years you will see what i mean by this process, your life experience will harmonize slowly but surely into full nonduality, to which you have awakened to truth, but not the full embodimient of it. but dont attach to experiences most important thing, the full thing cannot be percieved until the ego truly dies. holding on to concepts such as the ego doesnt exist and not being congruent to your experience will just backfire on you and isnt conductive to the full process of awakening. I suggest you read some of shunryu suzuki's work, he is a zen master which i highly recommend tbh.

I have my own path and spiritual goals, and a lot of figuring out to do. 

When it just comes to the issue of Enlightenment, I'm not sure exactly how to approach the practice. For me, the insights come and goes naturally. 

I don't know how much practice will affect the process, or whether practice itself is a mechanical process and the awakening just dawns on you. 

However, there must be a purely contemplative/mental way for the ego to more easily unfold than self-inquiry, because it seems like it falls under the hamster wheel.

Is there a more gentle way for a person to deliberately release the fear-contractions so they can efficiently do the work that meditation and self-inquriy are supposed to do? 

I feel like those could be compared to staring at a brick wall and waiting for it to break or for yourself to break rather than simply yawning and taking a look out the window to see the sun.

@Epsilon_The_Imperial people take different practices to uncontract and stabilize nonduality more, but ultimately the practices would be dropped aswell, insights can be thought of as practices or spiritual experiences too, but ultimately they all drop at full enlightenment. The best way is to reflect on yourself, buddha called it mindfulness meditation, being mindful and reflective of the ways your ego traps you, through urges and attachments which ultimately come from fear, which we all know is non existent in a true nondual state (full enlightenment), just observe and let go, you will also find out that this process will give you many more insights and depth of life, though it isnt important to cling ot them, maybe as a raft of sorts until full enlightenment. But ultimately everything jas to be dropped at full enlightenment, its just that when ur still in the early stages of awakening, you cant really drop everything just yet or youll go crazy, unless u choose the ascetic path, so using concepts such as compassion or other spiritual concepts can aid your path so that u have a more smoother ride to enlightenment. Once youve been in nonduality for a while, youll see these nuances of the path more and more. This is why the buddha emphasized the 8 noble path, but said at a certain point even that will be dropped.

Edited by corndjorn

@tedens deeper nonduality than last time, this my usual line when people aso this question cuz there isnt any other way to describe it tbh lol. Also relaxed and more clean energy.

Edited by corndjorn