brugluiz

Just woke up from a lucid dream

15 posts in this topic

Lol, what a wonderful experience!

When I realized I was in a dream, I just tried to jump through a window. It was not possible because the window was closed. Then I opened my bedroom's window and started to fly. Everything was very lucid and it was amazing! I saw a wonderful bridge nearby my house and then I woke up (around to 15-20 minutes ago).

The sensation of flying is wonderful! What a empowerment!

Before having a lucid dream, I felt a type of tingling on my head. Once I felt this same type of tingling when I was in a sleep paralysis.

I want to study more about astral projection and lucid dreaming. The experience is wonderful!

From nightmares to lucid dreaming. I love it!

@brugluiz

Amazing! I'm psyched right now!

Would you please direct me to books, videos, etc.. that can help me have lucid dreams?

@brugluiz I agree. Try next time to go to Your real body's site and look at it. Give then a feedback

Thank you, @Charlotte!

Sorry, @Truth Addict, but I don't know any books about lucid dreaming. But there are Teal Swan's videos and some other ones on YouTube.

@tedens, I think it was just a lucid dream, and not an astral projection, so I won't be able to see my own body.

Just realized I had also a precognition of a thing that happened today.

13 minutes ago, tedens said:

@brugluiz Have You been aware of the fact You're dreaming? If not it's not LD.

For a moment I wasn't aware, but then I started to realize that I was in a dream and I had control over it. That was when the adventure begun.

Now, since this is also a dream,

Open the window and ..

?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Where was the window? What has prompted You to fly?

Edited by tedens

3 minutes ago, tedens said:

What has prompted You to fly?

I had other lucid dreams before and I remembered that, when in a lucid dream, I can fly. The first thing I wanted to do when I realized I was in a lucid dream was to have fun flying.

Edit: I just discovered that it's possible to work on healing while in a lucid dream. I'm more aware of it, so, the next time, I'll use the opportunity to dream in a clever way.

Edited by brugluiz

Try to meditate inside a lucid dream. Mind-blowing experience. You can get samadhi so easily in that state.

It's hard to get that idea when you are already in a dream, so you have to set intention before having one.

I definitely second that!! 

Love that feeling of flying. You literally feel like a bird, right? It's weird but to me it feels orgasmic everytime it happens. 

It's Freedom my dude. It's your mind processing your deepest desire! Just think about it.. Why would you fly? WHY? 

Free will! Breaking out of the 'mind-matrix' (credits to @Joseph Maynor)! 

Spreading love...

...and birdshit

Jk

<33

The art is to look without looking 

1. When one is close to realize of dreaming mind tries to stop that by spining out something better for no finishing that realisation

Edit: I just discovered that it's possible to work on healing while in a lucid dream. I'm more aware of it, so, the next time, I'll use the opportunity to dream in a clever way.

2. What's that process would be look like?

Edited by tedens