TheAvatarState

DMT Trip Report: Seeing Without Eyes

11 posts in this topic

Last night, I did a small-ish dose of DMT (20-30 mg) to get a feel for it again. I was not close to blasting off into hyperspace, but I did have some intense visuals. However, something really insane happened that blew me away! I was a little nervous going in, but I was ready to surrender to whatever came to me. After I took the second hit, I laid back on the couch and began to close my eyes. Right after I did so, I brought my arms up in front of me to bring them behind my head in a resting position. As I see my hands come up, I start to relax into amazing close-eyed visuals... WAIT, OMG, MY EYES ARE CLOSED!! How did I see my hands?? What the fuck?? I experiment with this more, and I couldn't believe what I was seeing at first. I was seeing energy fields (like an outline) of my waving hands WITH MY EYES CLOSED. It was extremely colorful and psychedelic. Not only that, but every second or two I'd get a little flash of vision that was identical to if I had opened my eyes... with no visuals. How fucking weird is that? I started second-guessing myself, wondering if maybe my eyes were fluttering open and I just wasn't feeling it. So  I pressed my fingers on the bottoms of my eyelids to MAKE SURE they were closed, and sure enough, I was actually seeing the room as if they were open!

Needless to say, I was pretty shocked after that experience and didn't know what to make of it. Today while I was researching, I found a documentary that showed this ability being taught to children with great success. Apparently this is something you can train yourself to do! If you have time, please watch it. Does it PROVE this ability exists? No. But please try to keep an open mind, and keep your false skepticism at bay... I know what I saw. This shit is real. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

I remember seeing with my eyes closed 3 times it was during phase when you go to sleep but you are still awake ,at first it was really cool...but i would imagine on dmt this is nothing special :)

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

I thought I woke up in my room, full of sunlight. I could see clearly every object in the room. Except it wasn't my room. The room was different and the objects were different. I wanted to blink and realized that my eyes were closed. I opened them and it was pitch dark, I was on a retreat, and it was in the middle of the night. I closed them and everything was visible again, the whole room and clearly every object in it, in the sunshine like light. I opened them and it was night, dark... The next day I asked in private the teacher what was that and he said: you accessed your spiritual body.

Edited by Amber
more precise word

Have had few of thous , but it is usually very short time and I have not really tried to improve or test how real it is , there are allot of strange things you can do , for example merge object in your sight, other strange visual phenomenon, at first I thought It is because both eyes are trying to combine what they see, but then I tried with just one eye and it still worked, also have had some strange vision one when I was trying new mediation, which was not like usual experiences at all , cant even explain really.

@TheAvatarState Super cool experience. Mixtures of sensatio, perception, paranormal and mysticism are so fascinating. 

Along these lines, many humans in completely dark solitary confinement for long periods begin to see and perceive a visual reality. Like being in the woods. Super detailed, not like a dream. It seems fully real. Brains scans show internal brain activity sending impulses to the visual cortex which is experienced as if the person was actually observing it. Trippy stuff.

We are projecting reality with our mind not our eyes. I remember seeing the room after my DMT hit in a quality far beyond what the physical eyes could see. It was like 4K x 1000 with my eyes closed. There is a reason they call the minds eye the 3rd eye. We have two eyes that look and one that "sees".

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto I had a similiar experience at an Ayahuasca ceremony. My intention heading in was to pay attention. At one point in the trip, Mother Aya said “You want to know what attention is? This is what attention looks like”. Then, there was Absolute Clarity. It was so amazing and I don’t know how to describe it. 

@TheAvatarStatefascinating. I’ll watch the video soon! 

My only mushroom trip some years ago also gave me this experience of seeing while closed ? 

Edited by DrewNows

@pluto yes, I'm beginning to believe...

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

@pluto I had a similiar experience at an Ayahuasca ceremony. My intention heading in was to pay attention. At one point in the trip, Mother Aya said “You want to know what attention is? This is what attention looks like”. Then, there was Absolute Clarity. It was so amazing and I don’t know how to describe it. 

Wow! That's incredible. I will go to an ayahuasca ceremony with a real shaman some day. I have experimented with ayahuasca a little bit myself, but I need to go way deeper. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

1 hour ago, pluto said:

We have two eyes that look and one that "sees".

That's so dope.