Freakrik

Can someone explain this to me?

19 posts in this topic

Leo told me as god i will experience all suffering and joy that have ever existed. 

What exactly does that mean? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMRrCYPxD0I in this video alan watts says that we are all the universe. but we can only experience it one at a time. what does that mean? can someone who knows what they are talking about explain

6 hours ago, Freakrik said:

Leo told me as god i will experience all suffering and joy that have ever existed. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMRrCYPxD0I in this video alan watts says that we are all the universe. but we can only experience it one at a time. what does that mean? can someone who knows what they are talking about explain

when you play a video game, you live out the life of a character. If you have played many video games, you can recollect many different lifetimes within a short period of time.  does that make sense? then consider that our lives are the video game. God is playing each one of us in turn. but when God is not playing as one of us, God can remember every single life and every single moment.

12 hours ago, triadne said:

when you play a video game, you live out the life of a character. If you have played many video games, you can recollect many different lifetimes within a short period of time.  does that make sense? then consider that our lives are the video game. God is playing each one of us in turn. but when God is not playing as one of us, God can remember every single life and every single moment.

Does that mean i Will have an direct experience of being Idk Jesus, Spiderman, my best friend etc?

5 hours ago, Freakrik said:

Does that mean i Will have an direct experience of being Idk Jesus, Spiderman, my best friend etc?

I would say so. even though they are fictional characters, in the infinity of possibility, it seems likely that those things would be experienced as intimately as the life we each are living now.

9 hours ago, triadne said:

I would say so. even though they are fictional characters, in the infinity of possibility, it seems likely that those things would be experienced as intimately as the life we each are living now.

well fuck that's mean i will suffer alot. but i am gonna experience alot of joy. wish i could cut out most of the suffering. i thought when my ego died i would be god forever and be in this state of ever being. are you sure about this

on one hand i am really happy if that is the case because i will experience so much joy, happiness, passion etc. and i will not miss out of anything

on the other hand i am extremly terrified, scared etc because i will experience the worst of the worst

Edited by Freakrik

for 'god', suffering is valuable. Its all about learning and learning is inherently fun.

anyway, ego death.... Well when your ego dies, your body will die. The ego is what keeps us safe from danger and discomfort etc. Its what keeps you alive. Without ego, you would not eat or move. You would be a cabbage. Comatose.

It might be helpful for you, if you learn how to deal with suffering and not let it get overwhelming. This is what actualisation is all about. Becoming the best human being possible. Ego and all.

On 2019-01-11 at 9:24 AM, triadne said:

for 'god', suffering is valuable. Its all about learning and learning is inherently fun.

anyway, ego death.... Well when your ego dies, your body will die. The ego is what keeps us safe from danger and discomfort etc. Its what keeps you alive. Without ego, you would not eat or move. You would be a cabbage. Comatose.

It might be helpful for you, if you learn how to deal with suffering and not let it get overwhelming. This is what actualisation is all about. Becoming the best human being possible. Ego and all.

If i am everyone dosen't that mean a new direct ego experience Will start when i die?

@Freakrik All your ideas about it are FALSE. That is the danger of listening to Leo’s non-duality videos. 

What you are imagining is what would’ve happened if the ego reincarnated. But the ego will not reincarnate. And you are the ego. So you will not reincarnate.

What is already reincarnating is reality itself. This is quite obvious. Reality holds nothing personal with you. After you’re dead, it will go on to the next person. And not even that...

Long story short, there is nothing to fear. Anything you imagine is NOT it. Notice that all of reality is happening right now. That’s it. Reincarnation is happening right now. There is nothing more to it!

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@Freakrik you will not experience suffering, if you don't want to. Every life we live is exactly the life that we want to live the most. Every moment is exactly the moment that we want to experience the most.

Find in yourself the Will that wants to be right here, right now. This Will is not as forceful as the egoic will, it's more subtle. It's an effortless Will. It's the Will of Peace. It's the Will of God. :) 

Edited by Barna

1 hour ago, Freakrik said:

If i am everyone dosen't that mean a new direct ego experience Will start when i die?

not quite.

as has been alluded to, there are two components to you as a human being. there is the human and the being.
the human is your ego, the software that runs on your brain computer and throughout your body and may soon spread beyond the human body as technology advances.

the being is what I tend to call "the watcher behind the eyes". it is the part of you that is watching and experiencing all this. this is the part that remains as 'you' when in deep meditation.  It's also called your higher self and is in essence, god. or existence.

for 'god' time has no meaning. it is only within your ego that time has meaning.  There seems to be two schools of thought of how to deal with suffering. one is to shed the ego, the other is to develop the ego. depending on what stage of development you are at, one will sound vastly preferable. There is no right or wrong answer.  it's down to the individual.   but since time has no meaning for god, when the ego dies, you will start a new ego existence immediately, but at the same time you won't. or you might go back in time to the beginning of the same day as you died.  I don't think any of us could say for sure.

long story short, this memory you have and the story you tell yourself about who you are, this part will end when you die and will not continue any ego existence.  But the essence of you, enjoying this life and experiencing all these things, that will not die.

Edited by triadne
forgot to get to the point.

13 hours ago, triadne said:

not quite.

as has been alluded to, there are two components to you as a human being. there is the human and the being.
the human is your ego, the software that runs on your brain computer and throughout your body and may soon spread beyond the human body as technology advances.

the being is what I tend to call "the watcher behind the eyes". it is the part of you that is watching and experiencing all this. this is the part that remains as 'you' when in deep meditation.  It's also called your higher self and is in essence, god. or existence.

for 'god' time has no meaning. it is only within your ego that time has meaning.  There seems to be two schools of thought of how to deal with suffering. one is to shed the ego, the other is to develop the ego. depending on what stage of development you are at, one will sound vastly preferable. There is no right or wrong answer.  it's down to the individual.   but since time has no meaning for god, when the ego dies, you will start a new ego existence immediately, but at the same time you won't. or you might go back in time to the beginning of the same day as you died.  I don't think any of us could say for sure.

long story short, this memory you have and the story you tell yourself about who you are, this part will end when you die and will not continue any ego existence.  But the essence of you, enjoying this life and experiencing all these things, that will not die.

i know that all my memories will die etc. but the emptiness inside of me that is the real me. will that experience another ego dream? i mean there are definitely some ego dreams i would love to live. but i don't want it all. makes sense?

On 09/01/2019 at 7:01 PM, Freakrik said:

Can someone explain this to me?

no. you'll have to go to the source by yourself... through your self.

unborn Truth

On 10/01/2019 at 5:02 PM, Freakrik said:

@Freakrik I guess this is where I disagree with Leo. I think Leo would say yes to this question and I base that thought on some previous things I've heard him say in a thread where I asked Leo about solipsism.

When using words to talk about spirituality, words are but a finger pointing to the moon. And so perhaps I disagree with the idea that saying "yes" to this question in the quotation box will point you towards the moon.

The way I see it, you just have this present moment experience. Who knows what the state of your consciousness will be in the future. Who knows if there is a future or past? Your consciousness just has the state it does now. It's spontaneous and uncreated. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

5 hours ago, Freakrik said:

i know that all my memories will die etc. but the emptiness inside of me that is the real me. will that experience another ego dream? i mean there are definitely some ego dreams i would love to live. but i don't want it all. makes sense?

let's suppose you chose to come live this life. then you would choose t go live those other lives too.  it's not like you're being forced to live it. you say now, you don't want to experience some thigs, but that is your ego throwing up fear about something it does not understand.  this is why people seek ego death because the ego can flip out over things it doesn't get.  other people undertake the work of developing the ego so it doesn't flip out over things.  that's what I do. I know there will be suffering. I feel it is important for me to go through that adversity. because I chose it.

On 09/01/2019 at 10:01 PM, Freakrik said:

@Freakrik ok...it feels like you are only one person of manyyyyyyyy people all experiencing this thing "life" doesent it? Wrong, this is an illusion created within *your* consciousness. Your direct experience is the only thing that has ever existed. 

"Past", "future" and "other people's perceptions" are all perceptions within *your consciousness*

Your perception is all that exists. But DO NOT believe this. Do not look for this, your ego will trick you into thinking you have found the answer. It will be clearer that a sledgehammer to the face when you properly get this. Until that sledgehammer hits you, assume I'm neither right nor wrong. This work is meant to get you out of assumptions and beliefs not further into them.

Edited by Aaron p

You are Jesus. Read what he did. He died the most painful death and suffered for ages so he could be resurrected in newness of life. And he went to sit in heaven beside god as his enlightened son. The prophecy of jesus' return will occur when you are enlightened. God will destroy this world and you will reign as a ressurected god for the remainder of your life. And you'll have received the revelation that you will reign for millenia after the body in which you dwell, dies

@Freakrik

Imagine if the entire character of yourself disappeared. Every belief, memory and idea of you. Literally no you. Not even a memory that you ever existed. 

Imagine what that total liberation might be like. If there is no you to maintain and protect, then You become all characters that exist and have existed. There is no difference between characters. there is no judgement, criticism, attachment, grasping of any particular character. Everyone is free appear and disappear as they please. That includes all suffering and joy that has ever existed.