Andreas

What is your absolute highest value and why?

27 posts in this topic

Just now, kieranperez said:

No! It doesn’t make sense! Don’t fall into the trap of “it makes sense”. Read Ralston’s books on this and do build your concentration and mindfulness and understand your emotions. Emotions are huge in this because notice how your emotions are defense to you surviving as a self and manipulate your entire experience to escape what’s actually occurring. 

haha okay :D 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

So you value discomfort because it leads to results. So results are your biggest value. You would take the comfortable path if it leads to better results. And sometimes it does. I'm gonna look up synonyms for ''results'' now. ~

Black is white. Down is up. Bad is good. -Eric Tarpall

@Andreas Creativity. Through the thick and thin of life you can always create. Suffering often fuels creation, so even in suffering creativity can thrive. And in joyfulness and high consciousness, creativity feels like a free flowing euphoria from the soul, in all artforms, visual and audio, stories and songs around the globe.

Edit: It also gives a lot of meaning to one's life, when all practical things have been taken care of such as food and shelter and where logical ends, creativity begins. It gives meaning to life when all practicality has been taken care of.

Edited by EternalForest

Lack of shallowness.

I’ve noticed that what keeps many spirtual people stuck in this matrix is their lack of being able to let go of shallowness. Someones flesh is the least significant part of their being.

Integrity- staying true to myself and others and not compromising in the face of fear. Being open and honest in my relationships. Not selling my soul to some job or staying in a toxic relationship. Honoring the deepest motivations within me and pursuing them fully.