LoveandPurpose

How many habits should you install at once?

28 posts in this topic

@TheAvatarState Wow I'm impressed, this sounds like a very good way to approach this. I will hit you up if I have some further questions about this, thank you very much! :)

15 hours ago, TheAvatarState said:

Practice self-love and love towards others. I have found that if you raise your consciousness enough, you'll reach a breaking point where you simply can't continue your old habits any longer

Right on man.

This is a tricky question actually.  First of all there's your Daily Routine/ Schedule and then there's your projects, which for me are in their own Projects Binder.  My recommendation for the Daily Routine/ Schedule is get the whole schedule set up even if you don't complete every item every day.  What this means is that all the tasks of your Daily Routine should be identified and looked at every day.  I use a Post-It Note method for these where I have one task per and I use a door well to move Post-It's from the right side to the left side as I complete my day.  Now, regarding projects, those are where you might want to do like 1 or 2 at a time because you're trying to get a sustainable solution.  For me right now I'm really only implementing two projects.  The first project I've implemented is quitting drinking alcohol, which I did a couple of weeks ago now.  The second project is to wake up at 8 am every day whether I want to or not and to devote 9-5 pm to my Work Day.  When I say wake up at 8 am every day that means every day, and that's why you don't really want to implement too many projects at once because you want to actually complete each project.  You can kinda fudge on your Daily Routine/ Schedule but you don't really want to fudge on your projects.  Each project needs a permanent and sustainable solution.

"The man who chases 2 rabbits catches none"

I'd recommend that you change 1 at a time. It takes some time to create a habit so take your time and solidify one at a time so that they stick. 

Get the #1 Productivity Hack for 2019 (That no one knows about) Get it Here!