Fairy

Why is there anything at ALL?

26 posts in this topic

If reality is a dream, then why is it a dream? Because X , Y, Z .

Why reality is an illusion? Because X, Y , Z .

Why reality is a maze? because X, Y , Z .

Why reality is real? because X, Y , Z .

Why non-duality is True? Because X, Y  ,Z .  

Why is there consciousness? Because X, Y , Z .

Why is there enlightenment?  Because X, Y , Z .

Which X, Y , Z is the right one? What if this entire process was not the right way to get to the truth?

Under which mode of thinking could we find the truth? Under which scientific process could the truth be proven beyond doubt?

There's tons of high-level people in society who would swear they have the truth and that they had a private supernatural experience with Jesus and that the truth is the Christian doctrine. The same could be said about every other religion.

There's also tons of of people who have encountered ghosts and other supernatural beings in all parts of the world. The % is very high.

Then there's the scientific process which uses language, senses and material objects under a very specific rule-set to understand reality.

All of them have the common denominator of using their senses, language and additional to science, material objects.

So ultimately all we have is the self and the objects in reality to understand the truth about the entire universe and ultimately ourselves.

So to conclude the truth is about finding out why this very moment is occurring. Why this very exact present moment is occurring in which this question is?

Which process will lead to the right answer ? All you have is your senses and sensations and an ability to think and do.

Remember that right now your sensing the world only through a limited human perspective.

Edited by Fairy

You write beautifully! Please, tell me what sort of answer do you expect to find? What will you get by getting it?

I think the trouble with the question "why?" (as with any question) is that it's basically meaningless, because the answer is always: "for itself."

One might say that the purpose is to just be. But that's already too much said.

There's no truth, and that's the truth - can you see? it's self canceling. Neither truth, nor false. To see it, stop looking, desiring, expecting and thinking. You are looking for something that's not a thing, and so it's a fools task. But it's would be foolish not to take it.

So good luck man,
Thank you for sharing.

Cheers.

@Anton Rogachevski You said that the truth was that theres no truth , i think your conclusion might have come from the wrong mode of thinking.

@Fairy

You're exactly at where you must be 'skeptical of everyone and everything'.

The point is there cannot be a method by which you will reveal the Truth, prove It, or explain It.

You are conscious, are you aware of that? Of course, very obvious.

Have you questioned that? No? Truth can't be found anywhere else.

There's no objective scientific experiment for Truth. But there's a chance that there is.

Do science on yourself, aka your subjective experience. That's the real science, that's the true original science that was discovered by ancient prophets and sages, etc...

Jesus did that, Buddha did that, Mohammed did that. They did not believe or trust authority.

Don't believe me or anyone on this. Trust only yourself by doubting it to death.

Best of luck.

5 hours ago, Fairy said:

@Anton Rogachevski You said that the truth was that theres no truth , i think your conclusion might have come from the wrong mode of thinking.

"Modes of thinking" "conclusion" these are just thoughts within the domain of rationality. What I said wasn't a rational conclusion, it was simple observation of direct experience. It's also a self canceling paradox, which basically leaves nothing that was said, and that's exactly what I was shooting for.

Look around you right now, can you see "Truth"? Where is it? 

Edited by Anton Rogachevski

@Anton Rogachevski a request for Truth is what is being pinged to '' reality '' AKA what i am seeing right now i'm my direct experience through the senses. The self is asking itself why this very moment is. Why is this happening?

Which thinking mode will give the senses the right answer? The religious one? The Scientific one? The non-dual one? How about you go more meta?

Why is there anything at ALL?

Because conscious beings naturally express themselves and seek affirmation.

Edited by ground

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

27 minutes ago, Fairy said:

@ground But why is any of that happening? Why anything is any which way?

It is as it is. Suchness.

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

1 hour ago, Fairy said:

Which thinking mode will give the senses the right answer? The religious one? The Scientific one? The non-dual one? How about you go more meta?

Science deals with the how, it will tell you that you are here to survive and explore.

Non-duality is only direct sensual data. Which is what I presented to you above. For your personal satisfaction I would say it's best to explore this one, because you see it for yourself without a doubt.

Religion is your best option if you seek a beautiful story. The hindu religion tells us that god is playing "Vishnu Lila" - the devine game. I believe Christianity is also saying something like "God rejoiced in creation." But they got these insights through seeking non-dually directly through prayer. Pray and ask god directly.

Why do you build something when you get the idea for it? 

Why does a musician writes a music track?

How would you manifest yourself without producing something out of yourself in any way?

How would you know what kind of musician you are , if you knew all the theory but never wrote music?

In the same way, existence was the answer to a primordial question the Creator had about himself. 

Please stop with mental masturbation.

It's not getting you, or anybody else, closer to the Truth.

:/

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune

36 minutes ago, Arthur said:

What is your suggestion?

Edited by Kensho

1 minute ago, Kensho said:

What is your suggestion?

I know talking about stuff is inevitable and it's what the mind does.

But, I would still try to discuss more practical matters.

I feel like writing about practices, techniques, retreats, psychedelics, self-inquiry, different teachings, and mature discussions, are much more useful.

Spilling out the Monkey chatter in the mind, or showing off your conceptual understanding of Enlightenment, isn't very productive.

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune

@Fairy The why question is at the level of reason, and is only answerable at the level of reason. Prior to reason, the self is known. Not like information is known, more like a loving & trustworthy friend is known. Perhaps the allusion of the second coming, is for you. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

7 hours ago, Arthur said:

This is not mental masturbation, this is a very high-level form of inquiry. Here we are questioning why this very moment in which a discussion between me and you is happening. Which mode of thinking will be able to reverse engineer the entire process to the true story?

Don't pull the causality card or the ego card. This is a very advanced thread for meta thinkers. I'd appreciate if you would not derail the main topic.

17 minutes ago, Fairy said:

This is not mental masturbation

You will always encounter this statement in this forum when you talk about enlightenment. In every single thread.^^ Don't take it too seriously when it doesn't fit to your disposition.
Most people here are following the Zen-approach. Which basically means "Stop thoughts altogether and consciousness will shine trough". It makes sense. Yes. But as Swami Sarvaprijananda said: "Do you need to stop the movie to get what a screen is?"

I personally don't think so.

10 hours ago, Fairy said:

This is a very advanced thread for meta thinkers.

:D Now I've learned that there are thinkers and meta thinkers. Obviously meta thinkers are beyond reason and like to cultivate speculations and beliefs, right?

This of course shall not mean that regular thinkers are always thinking reasonable. But regular thinkers at least have safeguarded a sense of sceptical mindfulness for instances of drifting off into speculation.

Edited by ground

17 hours ago, Sockrattes said:

Most people here are following the Zen-approach. Which basically means "Stop thoughts altogether and consciousness will shine trough". It makes sense. Yes. But as Swami Sarvaprijananda said: "Do you need to stop the movie to get what a screen is?"

I personally don't think so.

Perhaps it may be more important to become aware of attachment and identification to one’s thoughts, rather than stopping one’s thoughts. 

This may help a mind to relax.