ivankiss

A Rant Against Actualized.org

87 posts in this topic

Haha this is so funny. No! don't change! 

Without variety it won't be fun! But do change if you really had grown out of something. I personally learn the most when it's more diverse...

¬¬...haha whatever~~

*But I think what's most important is that, everyone are saying the truth. Whatever that is true to their own paradigm. Be it from the lower consciousness paradigm or the higher one. Even if it's about being dishonest to themselves. That's also considered as being 'true' in someone's paradigm?

It's for you to judge and be responsible on taking what's true to you and what's not. I personally learn from everything. From someone's rage and sufferings. From someone's bliss and success. From the enlightened and the un-enlightened...

There is Truth in everything...

But really, the more diverse we are, the more that we can learn from each other. 

Edited by Angelite

@ivankiss I understand what you are saying, but the question is, are you going to be the one who makes a difference here? This forum could be a place to learn to communicate with all kinds of ppl. It's a good practice before you start your life purpose. It's not so easy to fully convince ppl or explain to them of the truth if you know what it is. See? You may want to think of a different strategy on your own life purpose if you want to explain it there.

I realize this topic might be viewed as pointless. One could argue there is nothing to balance here or anywhere else for that matter and that everything is already as perfect as it can be.

However, I do not feel like we are here to do that. We did not start this journey to use divine perfection as an excuse for arrogance and ridicule those who suggest ideas about change for the benefit of all.

I would not say this is just an online forum. To me it seems this is much more than that. 

It is a rare expression of a higher form of infinite intelligence at this time, here on this plane. 

It is a movement which will, and already does, benefit and help this civilization in many ways. This organization has a lot of dimensions to it and it should be viewed as an important game-changer.

I do take notes when noticing your suggestions on being the change myself, if I desire to see change. I absolutely agree on that. My intention is not to just critisize and do nothing about anything.

I have been aligned with my purpose for two thirds of this lifetime. I know exactly what I am supposed to do and how to do it. 

I am living that purpose with my every breath.

However, things do organize in their own way here on this plane. There are many elements that need proper recognition and mastery. That is why, I'll admit, I feel a bit surpressed and unable to share what I know I have to share. You could say I'm not quite on that position yet.

And that's quite alright. I know time is my friend. I know the illusion itself is my own creation. And it is lovely.

I am an artist, first and foremost. I feel like reaching out to the masses and creating impact in a musical way mainly. Hovewer, lately I have been kinda disabled to create in that form and express myself; that is why I seek alternatives such as this. One could argue I am even a bit bored, impatient and even desperate.

But that does not mean there is no validity in my suggestions. Those are still honest and constructive, in my opinion.

I mainly wanted to reach higher enteties involved in this movement and remind them, as well as myself, that we all were once blind.

We should make the choice to help those who stll cannot see in a more aligned way.

When those "less advanced" notice the invitation of love and acceptance you may find, that a lot of natural alignment will occur. A lot of issues, distortions and confusion shall size to appear. 

I also just feel like having honest connections and interactions here on this forum. I feel like there are no many places for one to have such an experience at this time. I know many desire the same.

Maybe I just wanted to let you and this organisation know how much love I have for you all. 

Although I can't even tell if any of you really exist, from this point of view, that does not really matter. Love does not ask questions. I am you; you are me and we should join in unity; slowly, to the best of our current abilities.

I want to emphasize, if it is not apparent by now, that no harm was intended by this topic.

I am so grateful for all the hints and help I received on this forum. Directly and indirectly.

I am so pleased to see where we are heading.

Also please note, this is not a rant against Leo. One could say; actualized.org ranted against itself. In order to express itself more fully and become a bit more transparent.

Much love and respect to you all.

Edited by ivankiss

Personally disagree with a lot going on here especially things said on spirituality.

A lot comments are missing the big picture thinking including the OP post, that's why you are feeling that way.

3 hours ago, ivankiss said:

I realize this topic might be viewed as pointless. One could argue there is nothing to balance here or anywhere else for that matter and that everything is already as perfect as it can be.

However, I do not feel like we are here to do that. We did not start this journey to use divine perfection as an excuse for arrogance and ridicule those who suggest ideas about change for the benefit of all.

I would not say this is just an online forum. To me it seems this is much more than that. 

It is a rare expression of a higher form of infinite intelligence at this time, here on this plane. 

It is a movement which will, and already does, benefit and help this civilization in many ways. This organization has a lot of dimensions to it and it should be viewed as an important game-changer.

I do take notes when noticing your suggestions on being the change myself, if I desire to see change. I absolutely agree on that. My intention is not to just critisize and do nothing about anything.

I have been aligned with my purpose for two thirds of this lifetime. I know exactly what I am supposed to do and how to do it. 

I am living that purpose with my every breath.

However, things do organize in their own way here on this plane. There are many elements that need proper recognition and mastery. That is why, I'll admit, I feel a bit surpressed and unable to share what I know I have to share. You could say I'm not quite on that position yet.

And that's quite alright. I know time is my friend. I know the illusion itself is my own creation. And it is lovely.

I am an artist, first and foremost. I feel like reaching out to the masses and creating impact in a musical way mainly. Hovewer, lately I have been kinda disabled to create in that form and express myself; that is why I seek alternatives such as this. One could argue I am even a bit bored, impatient and even desperate.

But that does not mean there is no validity in my suggestions. Those are still honest and constructive, in my opinion.

I mainly wanted to reach higher enteties involved in this movement and remind them, as well as myself, that we all were once blind.

We should make the choice to help those who stll cannot see in a more aligned way.

When those "less advanced" notice the invitation of love and acceptance you may find, that a lot of natural alignment will occur. A lot of issues, distortions and confusion shall size to appear. 

I also just feel like having honest connections and interactions here on this forum. I feel like there are no many places for one to have such an experience at this time. I know many desire the same.

Maybe I just wanted to let you and this organisation know how much love I have for you all. 

Although I can't even tell if any of you really exist, from this point of view, that does not really matter. Love does not ask questions. I am you; you are me and we should join in unity; slowly, to the best of our current abilities.

I want to emphasize, if it is not apparent by now, that no harm was intended by this topic.

I am so grateful for all the hints and help I received on this forum. Directly and indirectly.

I am so pleased to see where we are heading.

Also please note, this is not a rant against Leo. One could say; actualized.org ranted against itself. In order to express itself more fully and become a bit more transparent.

Much love and respect to you all.

This is what I meant✨. For everyone to speak what is truthful from their perspective:)

Regardless of differences in approach for each one of you. As long as it is truthful! 

Edited by Angelite

9 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

... Believe me, you care a lot more about opinions than you let on.  Every Ego cares about opinions.....

:D That's a funny statement. Just let go of belief.

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

Also; do note that this may not have much to do with me or my opinions. I have simply recognized the opportunity to use my ability to express a perspective. I might not identify with this perspective entirely. I might in fact, at this moment not care at all. 

This topic may have been posted by anyone before or after me. I simply gave a voice to that which was afraid of speaking, so to speak.

I believe there are many here who are capable of showing much higher qualities during exchange of information. It can be more effortless and pleasant for both parties. It could also be more pleasant to the eye of the reader or guest. It may attract new members more effortlessly.

You have to realize, that by throwing diagnoses around you actually create prisons and further limitations for individuals that are not yet free. 

If they choose to take your opinion seriously and identify with the labels you throw onto them it might have a negative effect. It might as well come back and bite you in the ass.

I think we can agree we have enough concepts, models and guidelines. No need to feed concepts with more concepts.

What we need is simple, direct experience of acceptance, connection, honesty and love.

We should not try to define ourselfs and everyone else. Instead, we should know we cannot be defined. We are all there is.

Apologies for all the shoulds, woulds, coulds and mights. Do see the limitation of words here. I am merely expressing oneness to the best of my current ability. 

Do not look down on your brothers and sisters. They are the reason you even exist, so to speak. Rather, be playful with them. Be gentle. Know how and when to interact. Value those interactions. Not a single one of them is by accident. Try to see your intentions and their impact.

Edited by ivankiss

11 hours ago, zambize said:

You've been really putting it to good use Haha, not the first time I've seen you use it

Yep

Edited by Joseph Maynor

3 hours ago, ivankiss said:

....However, I do not feel like we are here to do that. We did not start this journey to use divine perfection as an excuse for arrogance and ridicule those who suggest ideas about change for the benefit of all.

Don't deceive yourself. Talking as 'we' when actually you are expressing yourself may be common parlance but it is the sphere of delusion.

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

5 minutes ago, ground said:

:D That's a funny statement. Just let go of belief.

Let go of eating food too while you’re at it.  Give that a shot and then come report to us your findings.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Let go of eating food too while you’re at it.  Give that a shot and then come report to us your findings.

There is nobody eating anything.

2 minutes ago, ground said:

There is nobody eating anything.

You have turned Enlightenment inside-out.  That’s what happens when you cling to the theory.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

This place is a playground for wise trolls. There are less fun places with more compassion. Suggest you go there

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You have turned Enlightenment inside-out.  That’s what happens when you cling to the theory.  

you are letting language and concepts deceive yourself. That's what is called delusion.

14 minutes ago, Sashaj said:

This place is a playground for wise trolls. There are less fun places with more compassion. Suggest you go there

Sometimes I get the same feeling, but then much of the time you see what you're looking for. When I open my heart, others respond in kind.

What seems to be the matter, @ground ?

It seems to me like you are a computer stuck in a loop of denial. 

Are the ones and zeros in proper order? 

Does that make you feel good; when I call you a heartless computer?  

Is there really nobody there who can feel anything? 

Are you really here to deny existence rather than embrace it?  

Are you really here to be stuck on exposing to yourself there is nothing here? 

Are you here to tell everyone how awake you are? Or are you here to...be...awake?

I do not fight with concepts. I see through them.

3 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Bingo!  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

im the most enlighteed and the most hunble of them all

Dont look at me! Look inside!

4 minutes ago, Rilles said:

im the most enlighteed and the most hunble of them all

Good for you.

9 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

What seems to be the matter, @ground ?

It seems to me like you are a computer stuck in a loop of denial. 

Are the ones and zeros in proper order? 

Does that make you feel good; when I call you a heartless computer?  

Is there really nobody there who can feel anything? 

Are you really here to deny existence rather than embrace it?  

Are you really here to be stuck on exposing to yourself there is nothing here? 

Are you here to tell everyone how awake you are? Or are you here to...be...awake?

Well if you  'do not fight with concepts.' and you 'see through them' what's the cause of all these questions?