NoSelfSelf

How can you improve yourself?

26 posts in this topic

Mybe stupid queastion but when you see there is noone doing something (no you)how can you improve yourself before you work on your thoughts emotions etc that translate to some improvement when there is noone how to improve "yourself"?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@XYZ yeah true but to express it more clearly how can you change when there is noone doing change its like you are on autopilot idk if this makes sense just curious how it works its a mistery....

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

@Sahil Pandit yeah that makes sense tnx

It's you.

Now fight.

I would say worry when you get there. Looking at this post I would suggest that the problem you are expressing isn't one you have right now in your own direct experience. So the way you are imagining it to be is probably not the way no self is experienced. 

@Aimblack irony is that you yourself dont know how no self is experienced...its hard to communicate what im trying to ask, this is best i can do 

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf I never claimed that I did. I'm sorry if I made it look like I was talking down on you. I have the exact same problem that I conceptualize a thing and make up problems that I think are connected to the conceptualization. More often than not I realize that the problems only arose because I either didn't know enough or was just plain wrong. 

@Aimblack yeah i understand where are you coming from...in a sense thats happening right now but im not conceptualizing about no self im concsptualizing that when there is no self you cant really improve or how is improvement happening when there is no self....

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelfIn order to think about that you need to think about how no self is experienced for instance one assumption might be that no self means that there is actually no self. But what is meant is that there is no PERMANENT self or that there is no self that is a thing but an activity. The activity still goes on after realization but you don't identify with it anymore. There are many more aspects and ways that no self can be talked about that I don't know enough about to talk of them.

@Aimblack i can clearly see that there is no me doing something its happening by itself and by seeing that improvement seems not possible without mind in the picture...with mind you can improve to the infinity and there wont be improvement unless something happens its like luck or some lucky shift occuring somewhere... that enebles you to see the improvement that happened by itself its hard to communicate like i said..

It's you.

Now fight.

@Aimblack haha thats fine im starting to answer my queastions just by talking about it tnx...

It's you.

Now fight.

I have an idea of self-improvement but I'm not sure it means the same thing to you as it does me. What is self-improvement?

@ivory becoming more than you were from shy to confident from not good with girls to becoming good with girls from being poor to being rich etc

It's you.

Now fight.

Breath is the most rewarding. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

you can't improve yourself... that makes no sense. you can become better at doing something.

the brain adapts and performs better after a while.

unborn Truth

@ajasatya yeah thats what im talking about but couldnt say it...and how you perform something better over time is a mystery

It's you.

Now fight.

2 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

how you perform something better over time is a mystery

not really... the brain does it very elegantly.

the complexity of the process cannot be understood yet, though. but it's a matter of "computational power" because we can observe the fundamental process separately.

unborn Truth

@ajasatya can you explain whats computational power simple stupid?

It's you.

Now fight.