Recursoinominado

I have frequent fear and panic attacks after i realized this:

9 posts in this topic

I have this fear that mixed with anxiety and can develop into a panic attack (a light one but still really uncomfortable) after i realized that nothing exists outside everything i see in the now, so this means that when i am in my room, this room now is the whole reality and this is kind of a freaky thought,  If i use psychedelics (even weed) it is almost certain that i will think about it and freak out a little about this kind of solipsism. One time i was with a group of 8 people and we entered an elevator with no mirrors, only thick fabric and i had smoked weed and when i realized that we were all kind of getting traped on this metal cubic and in that moment, it was all that really was i had a panic attack for a few seconds until the doors open, it was a feeling of extreme claustrophobia. Had a really deep mushrooms+lsd trip recently that shocked me a little (at first, there was bliss) with the ramifications of what i saw, i may have been thinking only into the "bad side" of it.

How can i deal with realizations of deep existential truths? 

Edited by Recursoinominado

"How can i deal with realizations of deep existential truths?"

Accept whatever arises, breath in breath out, keep that continious flow of energy going through your body without restraint.

18 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

Here are some tools for you.

Man up. Face yourself and your feelings. The very sense of fear and anxiety is the point of self-hypnosis you have to break.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

Nothing does not exist outside everything, Everything is Nothing, and there is nothing to be afraid of, it is neither small space or large space, it is non existence that is existence as you understand it, it is simply something where all logic breaks, I know it is hard to understand , but nothing that has ever happened , or  happens now have  actually ever happened.

There are two approaches to deal with fear: breathe out and breathe in. 

The breathe out approach:

Ask yourself: are you the one who is afraid or are you aware of the fear. How does it feel to be the space in which the fear appears? 

The breathe in approach:

Ask yourself: how are you creating the present moment? Whether you think of yourself as a brain or as consciousness, you are creating the present moment. Or at least you're "rendering" it, just like the graphics card renders the graphics of a computer game. So, how are you creating every experience moment by moment? How does the fear appear, how are you creating it? How does it feel to create fear? Don't think about the answer, just feel it. The purpose of this approach is to become very intimate with fear, to completely feel every little detail of it. 

Yes, ask yourself , who is the one who is afraid, your brain will be to busy focusing on question subconsciously, that it will forget about emotions, situation, but it is just trick to take focus of one thing to another.  

11 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

I have this fear that mixed with anxiety and can develop into a panic attack (a light one but still really uncomfortable) after i realized that nothing exists outside everything i see in the now, so this means that when i am in my room, this room now is the whole reality and this is kind of a freaky thought,  If i use psychedelics (even weed) it is almost certain that i will think about it and freak out a little about this kind of solipsism. One time i was with a group of 8 people and we entered an elevator with no mirrors, only thick fabric and i had smoked weed and when i realized that we were all kind of getting traped on this metal cubic and in that moment, it was all that really was i had a panic attack for a few seconds until the doors open, it was a feeling of extreme claustrophobia. Had a really deep mushrooms+lsd trip recently that shocked me a little (at first, there was bliss) with the ramifications of what i saw, i may have been thinking only into the "bad side" of it.

Because the ego sees those truths as a threat. Dissolve the ego and you wont care anymore.

work with your chakras.

Base chakra will ground yourself. Heart chakra will make you love the world. solar plexus gives you the power.