Alfox

Is love the same as consciousness?

90 posts in this topic

So, after doing some self-inquiry a question popped into my mind.

So if I become conscious of something let's say my body, I accept my body fully.

If you become conscious of something, you automatically accept it. Am I right?

So love is pure acceptance of what is. And consciousness also accepts everything.

So are they the same thing? And why do they feel so different, or am I just not developed enought to recognize that they basically feel the same.

yes. love is the absolute and complete acceptance of what is

a mother accepting her child's behavior when he breaks things around the house (young child :P )

full acceptance of what is - yes, this is the case

and infinte love / consiouness is all there is

one feels that infinte love when one transends the false association with the self and becomes nothing=everything - consiouness as a whole ONE.

so yes, love is what consiouness is... love is what we are.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

A serial killer is consiousness. He most certainly is not love though.

Edited by Arhattobe

@Arhattobe

20 minutes ago, Arhattobe said:

A serial killer is consiousness. He most certainly is not love though.

i think leo answered this and it's very elegant 

serial killer is absolutely infinite love

it is infinte love, however, of himself. so much so nothing is forsaken to have that desire met to kill.

yes, quite twisted but the TRUTH is the same for all

an author of a novel loves each of his characters all the same

the good guy and the bad guy are both heros in the author's eyes

it's all just a story from the author/absolute's point of view

the good guy is only a good guy in contrast to the bad guy :) 

Love Is The Answer

@SoonHei Serial killers don’t love themslelves I have a close friend that I guided on the path. He almost was one. 

What leo and you are saying stems from insane mental gymnastics and complete inability to look at reality with common sense.

A serial killers life is horrid. With no love in any way shape or form. If only you knew how a person like that suffers you would feel ashamed to make such a suggestion.

I have not personally had such tendencies but was introduced experientially to such a persons state of mind briefly due to energetic reasons, and it deeply traumatised me.

Edited by Arhattobe

@Arhattobe yes. the ego of the person may hate themselves sure. the ego may or may not love itself. loving yourself fully also applies accepting yourself fully - btw that's also something we all need to do. love and accept ourselves fully - our self is also part of WHAT-IS

i am talking from the absolute POV

the killer, his emotions thoughts about himself and others - all that is infinite love / consciousness

talking about the essential make up, all that being infinite love.  

Love Is The Answer

It is not though.

The relative is also a reality. Discounting it, and choosing just the absolute perspective. Instead of the full picture leads to such fantastical ideas that are just out of touch with common sense and reality. 

@SoonHei But no. Practically, in this world,

God created the evils not to be loved. I'm not talking about the human individually per se. But their actions. The real devil?

Btw, all human/babies are born pure. Like a blank canvas✨

Yo who spoiled the kids?! Hahahaha but isnt it inevitable to be in this illusion?¬¬

Edited by Angelite

@Alfox Love is all there is, love = consciousness = you.    Not conscious of, or accepting of, or loving of, but the fabric of reality. Psychedelics and samadhi reveal this. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm The simple fact that outside samadhi this isn’t the case proves that, that is not all there is. How can you be so daft? It’s shameful, and offensive to those that suffer miserably ?‍♂️ 

@Nahm If you dream that you are a dragon. In that dream you feel like a dragon. Fly like one, get stabbed and suffer like a dragon. Hunted down by strangers.

You might wake up to see that in reality you are “love” “consiousness” or what have you, but one does not negate the reality of the other, and everyone dreaming. 

Each part of consiousness suffering in the dream. Is real. Their suffering is real, and it is suffering. Not love. From the true perspective, one should respect that. Appreciate that. Show genuine care.

In regards to me. I am not important. I certainly do love. Yet I am not any one thing. Body, mind, love, the absolute. I am all. Ever growing. My love deepening constantly from an experience. A high. To more mature, subtle yet deep.

As a teenager grows so does reality. 

It’s like common sense has been banned on this forum, and people’s humanity left with it. Escapism, delusion, and arrogance are where it’s at apparently. 

1 hour ago, Arhattobe said:

It’s like common sense has been banned on this forum, and people’s humanity left with it. Escapism, delusion, and arrogance are where it’s at apparently. 

It's neither that either......because most people here had awakened to that consciousness......obviously they would speak in a different language than you......& you too...

But then again....if you are conscious enough, nothing will traumatize you either. Nothing will scares you....

Edited by Angelite

10 hours ago, Alfox said:

So are they the same thing? And why do they feel so different, or am I just not developed enought to recognize that they basically feel the same.

They are neither the same nor different. If they were the same then every individual that has consciousness would love without interruption which is not the case. If they were different then one should be able to love when being unconscious.

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

11 hours ago, Alfox said:

So, after doing some self-inquiry a question popped into my mind.

So if I become conscious of something let's say my body, I accept my body fully.

If you become conscious of something, you automatically accept it. Am I right?

So love is pure acceptance of what is. And consciousness also accepts everything.

@Alfox I've heard an enlightened teacher talking about how, whenever a little bit of space comes between you and your mind/body then your mental capabilities somehow are released into being incredibly powerful and expansive. So we begin to know things that are impossible to know, see things that are impossible to see. Your seeing this, more than likely, as a result of a successful meditation habit.

1 John 4:8 "God is love." (Bible) 

...but don't believe me yeh