AleksM

Stage coral and RA's download

49 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

People like fantasies. 

Development, spirituality, enlightenment, etc. just become different versions of commodities for people. Instead of staring in admiration of the new Xbox it becomes that with enlightened people and development.

If the entire point of creation is God splitting itself into everything that is, if everything is an illusion for God's entertainment, wouldn't an appreciate of the fantasies and a love of the illusion be aligning yourself with the purpose of God? 

I agree with your view point though, first everything has to be dropped before it can picked back up again, consciously. Otherwise you don't see through the illusion, you're stuck in it. The spiritual ego is a trap everyone has to work though. We usually describe it as a trap but I think a better description is that it's a gatekeeper.

The more I try to embrace the everythingness of life the more I see the nothing, the more I try to embrace the nothingness the more I see the everything. The description of God and existence as love, fits the best. Love is neither a thing nor a no thing, and love is all there is. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

On 1/19/2019 at 10:26 AM, Good-boy said:

@AleksM when are you releasing guide to enlightenment part 3? Can't wait.

Good boy needs patience for goodies ?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

35 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

If the entire point of creation is God splitting itself into everything that is, if everything is an illusion for God's entertainment, wouldn't an appreciate of the fantasies and a love of the illusion be aligning yourself with the purpose of God? 

Well if we’re gonna talk from the case and point of what is Absolute, I never said that was the case. As far as I’m concerned, there is no real fundamental “purpose”. Purpose and meaning is something that is fabricated (out of ignorance) out of a sense of experience. In the end though, experience itself is not true and doesn’t exist. So I don’t really want to go into creating and making up relative cosmologies in trying to explain something that cannot EVER be explained. 

39 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

The more I try to embrace the everythingness of life the more I see the nothing, the more I try to embrace the nothingness the more I see the everything. The description of God and existence as love, fits the best. Love is neither a thing nor a no thing, and love is all there is. 

This is getting off track with my point and doesn’t have anything to do with the point I made. Besides that, there is no difference between nothing and everything. To see nothing and not everything is still not Absolute and is still false. There are no things. There is no you. However we want to interpret it from there is relative and our “choosing” of how we wish to describe Absolute Truth despite every shortcoming that will come from ever explaining these things. 

Love can only be known through experience. Goodness can only be known through experience. Creation can only be known through experience. Experience is an illusion that doesn’t exist. Existence is an experience of an illusion. Not fundamentally true. Not fundamentally real. 

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

But Mandy!! How can we move further when our starting point is an assumption like "if so and so...then.."

Have you noticed that all our attempts and modeling of describing absolute/god is heavily tainted with the human lens? This has been going on from time immemorial. Anthropomorphic projection aka projecting human thought language over everything in reality. You literally cannot think or model outside your human knowledge graph. No one can. If you want a frog knowledge graph, Mandy would have to cease completely and David ''the enlightened master" Hammond would be sad ?

Jokes aside, an apple doesn't say i am apple, eat me. God doesn't say i am god, worship me. World doesn't say i am world, improve or destroy me. So on and so forth.

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

2 minutes ago, Preetom said:

An apple doesn't say i am apple, eat me. God doesn't say i am god, worship me. World doesn't say i am world, improve or destroy me. So on and so forth.

No, that's why the apple created the snake to tell the woman who told the man to eat the apple. You were born into a story. You realize that the story is fiction, that time is something that you/the author dreamed up and that you consciously decided to enter the story. You are here to use illusion to enjoy, live and co-create that story. You are here to appear to grow and develop as a character through hard lessons over "time". You woke up in the middle of the story and realized that you were not just a character but that you are all characters and also the author of the story. You are GOD. You are a CREATOR. Don't tell me that you don't love creation or creating.

@kieranperez Do you feel whole?

You've got the not this part down, but the reason it doesn't feel whole is because you have to explore and experience the beauty, love and light, isness side. I promise you, if you go into isness you'll see that your believe that isness is a trap was an illusion. That's the wall that needs to be torn down, not the isness itself. There's paradise on the other side of that wall.

You are right there is no experience, it's an illusion, you see people sharing memories of their experiences and you inherently know it's not real. Yet here we are following Leo and interacting with each other on a forum, we're already experiencing trying to explain the unexplainable and creating and making up relative cosmologies. Can you see that denial and dismissal of what is or is not meaning is creating a painful duality?  

We're here. Now. Might as well make the most of it. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 minute ago, mandyjw said:

Yet here we are following Leo

I’m not here to follow anyone. I love Leo’s work but I’m not here to particularly follow anyone. I’m on here to have some sort of support system so that I eventually don’t need a support system. 

2 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Can you see that denial and dismissal of what is or is not meaning is creating a painful duality?  

You’re reading it as dualistic because language is dualistic and misleading. If that’s how you’re interpreting what I’m saying then you’re still missing my point. There is neither “is” nor “is-not”. I don’t want to go into language games. Hence why I’m tired of talking about this and creating stories that don’t go anywhere. It will always be misunderstood. Period. 

5 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

You've got the not this part down, but the reason it doesn't feel whole is because you have to explore and experience the beauty, love and light, isness side. I promise you, if you go into isness you'll see that your believe that isness is a trap was an illusion. That's the wall that needs to be torn down, not the isness itself. There's paradise on the other side of that wall.

Lol again, I don’t want to indulge these stories and narraratives. If that’s how you wanna talk about it, I understand but yeah I don’t reallu go on and on creating narratives and cosmologies. It’s getting quite old and quite misleading.

There is nothing to be torn down.  There is no other side. “Paradise” is just means “right now, right now.” 

Dont really want to indulge in this nondual word game. This has gotten away from the point of this post and my original comment and I don’t wish to indulge and hijack this thread more. 

@AleksM Because his semantics are so different than mine I have a hard time understanding him. I understand fragments of it and those fragments seem to be very on point, pointing to truth. 

Some seems abit woo-woo but that might be because I haven't seen these dimensions of truth yet. 

Anyway thanks for sharing.