theking00

enlightenment or one million dollars

22 posts in this topic

Please explain

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

17 minutes ago, FredFred said:

Please explain

chasing enlightenment is pointless I will never escape the matrix . I just have to accept it. 

Edited by theking00

Enlightenment. Because then you have both + at least 1 billion more things in all aspects of life. Constant flow of abundance.

Edited by Aquarius

1 minute ago, Aquarius said:

Enlightenment. Because then you have both.

why do you seek enlightenment?  

24 minutes ago, theking00 said:

why do you seek enlightenment?  

Haha, do I seek it? ;) 

Whatever you lack, you choose it.

@fredfred

Edited by non_nothing

If you get enlightened you get more than money. But you also get the money. Enlightenment is just a tool, not the destination. Dumb brain-teasers like these make no sense because they are not how life works. You can find a middle ground in everything. Let us not be childish and naive, or ignorant.

Edited by Aquarius
grammar

Even 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 x infinite, will not compare to Enlightenmnet, Oneness. So i would reject even this high amount i'm posting. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Tony 845 I'm afraid enlightenment does not bring happiness either. Enlightenment makes you flow with life. You'd not feel depressed. You'd laugh at both good and bad things but you'd be a bit sad because you know you cannot change anything. You have no control whatsoever. The ultimate truth has no practical value whatsoever. It's just what it is

16 minutes ago, Baotrader said:

@Tony 845 I'm afraid enlightenment does not bring happiness either. Enlightenment makes you flow with life. You'd not feel depressed. You'd laugh at both good and bad things but you'd be a bit sad because you know you cannot change anything. You have no control whatsoever. The ultimate truth has no practical value whatsoever. It's just what it is

Is so much more than that. Don't limit yourself to meaninglesness. 

enlightenment or one million dollars? 

Neither

Anything a me chooses, longs for, and can get is of time..

Nothing chooses, longs for, needs to accumulate/attain/capture “things” of time. 

Its implicit that the projection of the  chooser/mind limits the totality of WHAT IS. 

Edited by Jack River

@Jack Riverno worries brotha I’ll take WHAT IS one million dollars off your hands ;) 

but in all seriousness it’s a silly question people don’t be evil and choose the mula! ?

give, give, GIVE! ?

@DrewNows haha 

if i I stumble upon a mil I’m definitely keeping it. Party on dude?

Blow it all on hats, boards, and maybe buy an excellent tree house to live in. ?

Edited by Jack River

36 minutes ago, Tony 845 said:

@Hellspeed maybe I'll take the million & take off of work for like 3 months to do some major inquiry & mediation??

Coward :)))))