Zigzag Idiot

Zigzag Idiot and the ladder of Objective Reason

1,796 posts in this topic

@Zigzag Idiot Hey, I was wondering where would you put me on your ladder of idiots?
I really enjoy when you talk about enlightenment from your own experience.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki We should discuss it and you should choose. My guess at picking one wouldn't mean anything for you.  Gurdjieff had students and Dinner guests choose their own. Would you be interested in doing that?

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

Starting at 2:20 Beelzebub's Tales To His Grandson is being read from as narrative for the video. 8 minutes.

3 hours ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

We should discuss it and you should choose. My guess at picking one wouldn't mean anything for you.  Gurdjieff had students and Dinner guests choose their own. Would you be interested in doing that?

You're wise, old man.
Let's have a dinner.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki one place to start,,, What is your center of gravity? Your strong suit,,,  Intellectual, Emotional, or moving/instinctive.

@Zigzag Idiot I started as an intellectual, but over the past 5 years I've been developing my emotional awareness since my initial awakening.
Over the past 2-3 years, I had numerous mystical experiences related to chakra and all of the centers are awakened. 
The progress was: Third eye* -> Crown -> Throat -> Sacral and the root** -> Heart -> Solar plexus.

When I started to develop my emotions, I tried to consciously mediate between them and the intellect.
Reconciliation was simultaneous with the awakening of the instinctual center.

Now, my everyday interactions are permeated with flow. I can't sincerely say that I reside in any particular center.
I'm resting in the now effortlessly and suffering centers me without any striving. It's like time is over.

* - The third eye was open ever since I can remember. I used to have multiple lucid dreams in my childhood.
** - The root seems to have always been open, but its recognition was simultaneous with the recognition of the Sacral.
In fact, the final step was like there was no progression to begin with. Like it's always been that way, unbeknownst to me.

@tsuki I could be wrong but my intuition tells me you still have deeper layers to reach. Also, while being intellectually oriented, you appear to be operating out of the emotional center with some reactivity that points toward,,,,,,?

5 minutes ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

@tsuki I could be wrong but my intuition tells me you still have deeper layers to reach.

That is time dependent. I am not the actor with free will. There is only now.

5 minutes ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

Also, while being intellectually oriented, you appear to be operating out of the emotional center with some reactivity that points toward,,,,,,?

Until recently (an hour or so?) I was still riled up with the fact that the past, my personal story, was folding onto itself, like it never happened.
The amount of synchronicities that occurred between the now and many past events felt like foreshadowing in a movie.

I had a little ego backlash from that, but I recovered stably. Ego being time, of course.

Edited by tsuki

10 minutes ago, tsuki said:

There is only now.

Real I = True Self

12 minutes ago, tsuki said:

I had a little ego backlash from that, but I recovered stably. Ego being time, of course.

A voice said to me - Squirming Idiot

?‍♂️ I really don't know. That's just what the voice said.

@Zigzag Idiot Alright.

@Zigzag Idiot Have you ever asked yourself what would you do if you became fully awake during your lifetime? Like, now?

@tsuki No

@tsuki I don't know

@Zigzag Idiot Is that a roundabout way of saying: I won't answer your roundabout question?

2 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@Zigzag Idiot Is that a roundabout way of saying: I won't answer your roundabout question?

Not at all. What's the question?

9 minutes ago, tsuki said:

what would you do if you became fully awake during your lifetime? Like, now?

4 minutes ago, tsuki said:

My answer is - I don't know. ?‍♂️

12 minutes ago, tsuki said:

what would you do if you became fully awake during your lifetime? Like, now?

Today I will be Ordinary Idiot and try to settle into beginners mind.  

If an answer comes to me regarding the question, I'll relay it.

On 29/03/2019 at 3:23 PM, Zigzag Idiot said:

Just finished watching Leo's latest update. Wow! I'm still kinda tumbling through space. As I'm watching this, Leo begins to cry. It's really beautiful or rather it's beautiful to watch Leo experience something so beautiful that it just melts him. Thank you Leo for not editing this out and instead just breathing through and keep going. I'm really inspired by all that he said,,,,

@Zigzag Idiot One thing I keep experiencing on LSD is this drive towards being authentic and allowing myself to be vulnerable. It's such a rare thing for people to do when we're caught up in the game of survival. Leo's live enlightenment video really had a profound effect on me, the way he put that out there. It's made me want to do more live stuff, like I did when I recorded my tripping experience. I want to come together with other people who are just completely genuine and connect. That's why I love the people on this forum so much.