Charlotte

The battle between heart and the self (fear)

531 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Charlotte said:

Egbloodyzactly

O.o this word thou

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@DrewNows I understand what you're saying dude, I do. I don't think we are above it all that's exactly my point. I zoom out and see ever-yth-ing as one. I perceive every being as the same, there is no hierarchy in my mind, no level's, no pyramid. 

2 hours ago, Michael569 said:

O.o this word thou

I wondered why I was crying deeply and then I stopped wondering and I felt why...

I am crying at how beautiful life is. How beautiful everything is. Everything, absolutely everything is unbelievable and I can't describe how much love I feel in this moment. It is radiating throughout my entire being. I just want to share it with everything.

London was awesome by the way. 

Many many opportunities for personal growth. 

Everything is perfection.

This week... Wow. I can't even put it into words what's occuring/occured. Change... Definitely but in a way I cannot say, I cannot verbalise. I keep stopping and feeling this overwhelming love, joy and bliss. I don't wanna sound cliché and I know it can because we all seem to be using the same type of words to communicate this but it's so hard to put it into language. 

I'm starting to realise that I have HEAVILY underestimated... Actually... Not underestimated but... Maybe looking at things from a different paradigm might be the right word to use. I'm starting to question what the mind ACTUALLY is. Like on a deeper experiential level. I see I have been looking at some questions from the smallest of corners I could of. From the most limited perspective. Reality, life, god, whatever the fuck it is... Seems to be opening up right before me. Everything is growing in depth, width, breadth and height. 

The way I can possibly describe it is I feel I am not looking at life (reality) anymore from my small self. From my corner, from this one perspective, it's more holistic, deeper, more breathtaking perspective. I can't describe it. I wish I could. I close my eyes and breath, 'it' is there.... The perspective I speak of. 

Edit: don't know if this adds to anything but my own delusions and egoic needs lies and manipulations are literally appearing more and more in front of me everyday. 

1 hour ago, Charlotte said:

I can't describe it. I wish I could. I close my eyes and breath, 'it' is there.... The perspective I speak of. 

It’s not a perspective, though it is all perspectives. I can not describe ‘it’ either. The tongue can not taste itself. The finger can not point to itself.

The finite mind limits, though disappears in alignment, rather, unification. You could say you are ‘coming home’ - Remembering.

I can not find the distinction between Love, Truth and Beauty, nor between Joy & Laughter. ‘It’ is ‘here’ too, present, is all I can tell you. 

I want to tell everyone, but it is unbelievable. I want to give it to everyone, but they are already ‘it’. I want to share ‘it’, so I am reality. 

I will always however, be a Universe. That’s ok though, cause I can create delusion too.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Today:

Microdosing and mission's

23°c outside. Upped the dosage again. Feel like a mission somewhere on my own. Let's see where it takes me ? 

4 minutes ago, now is forever said:

big tree hug ?

???

Do without thought. Be without thought. Be. 

Relinquish any effort of any sort

@now is forever I'm not 100% sure what you mean but I can sense the beauty in what you have said. All I'm going to say is thank you. Love you sister ❣️

I just ate a vegan cream egg as part of my breakfast. I am a disgrace to the nutritional community I am sorry I've let each and everyone of you down. I'll go hang my head in shame. 

xD

17 minutes ago, now is forever said:

good! you found all the little devils ?♥️

Plenty more where that came from ?

??

95% of the conversation be like

smiling-e1544635503880.jpg

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

crazy woman