Charlotte

The battle between heart and the self (fear)

531 posts in this topic

Forgot to upload last week's philosophy lesson. 

P1_H06.pdf

Having some issues at home with one of the dogs at the moment hence my absence from here. 

Be back soon ❤️

Yesterday I ordered £25 worth of nicotine free eliquid, the plan is to get myself unhooked from the nicotine and then off the ecig altogether... I feel it's time. 

On 02/03/2019 at 7:42 PM, Charlotte said:

ordered the female tincture...

@Charlotte nice! Wondering if you feel any changes from it. I recommended it to a classmate of mine who told me she had less menstrual pain in her next cycle. 

An (anecdotal) warning though: in one of his educational videos Dr Morse mentioned that some ladies actually got pregnant with this over taking OCPs :D..hard to say if thats truth . Also most of all,  depends on your current relationship status I guess :)

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

1 hour ago, Michael569 said:

@Charlotte nice! Wondering if you feel any changes from it. I recommended it to a classmate of mine who told me she had less menstrual pain in her next cycle. 

An (anecdotal) warning though: in one of his educational videos Dr Morse mentioned that some ladies actually got pregnant with this over taking OCPs :D..hard to say if thats truth . Also most of all,  depends on your current relationship status I guess :)

That must be the most elaborate way to ask a girl if she's single I ever saw.

That's quite girly too be that elusive, I don't know if she will find that sexy ?

???

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, Shin said:

That's quite girly too be that elusive, I don't know if she will find that sexy ?

???

@Shin haha you are right, I didnt even realise that :D. As much as I think Charlotte is really nice girl, I have been in happy relationship for past 8 years so no intentions here, don't worry mate, no need to get all fussy. 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

26 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

@Shin haha you are right, I didnt even realise that :D. As much as I think Charlotte is really nice girl, I have been in happy relationship for past 8 years so no intentions here, don't worry mate, no need to get all fussy. 

I called dips a year ago ?

God is love

And God in them

5 hours ago, Michael569 said:

nice! Wondering if you feel any changes from it. I recommended it to a classmate of mine who told me she had less menstrual pain in her next cycle. 

Only started taking it yesterday Michael but wether it's placebo or not I do feel the irritability has already declined. I haven't actually started my period as of yet but I'll keep an eye on the pain levels. Glad to hear it's worked for her ?

Yeah, nah... Definitely no chance of me getting pregnant unless I have a Virgin Mary pregnancy ? thanks for the heads up though! 

5 hours ago, Michael569 said:

Also most of all,  depends on your current relationship status I guess :)

I didn't get any sort of ...

4 hours ago, Shin said:

From your comment at all Michael. Just @Shin being a paranoid odd ball. And shin, you haven't called 'dibs' on anything, I'm not something to be 'dibbed' anyway so you can knock that right off :D

Thank you again Michael, I'll keep the journal updated as I go along shark week ??

15 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

From your comment at all Michael. Just @Shin being a paranoid odd ball. And shin, you haven't called 'dibs' on anything, I'm not something to be 'dibbed' anyway so you can knock that right off :D

Thank you again Michael, I'll keep the journal updated as I go along shark week ??

That's what you think.

Your father is happy with his 100 new goats xD 

God is love

And God in them

College this morning/afternoon. Pressure is becoming heavier as main exam's are fast approaching. 

Might look into nootropics again to help with study.

Today PMS wise has been much better. 

I was walking in the rain with the dog and the sun appeared from behind the clouds, I suddenly felt re-energised. I briefly contemplated why the sun had this impact. Sun is energy, it is life, without the sun there would be no life. I think the energy from the sun (and moon) is unbelievably underestimated. 

Speaking of sun, 21st March I fly to Barcelona for 6 days, (booked outward flight this morning) staying in a hostel. The sun really helps with arthritis. Still keeping up with Pilates, moved up to an intermediate class. I plan on partaking in some yoga & meditation whilst in Barcelona. 

No idea what's up with me lately. 

Don't think this prolonged rain is helping at all. Just absolutely pissing it down everyday. Constantly drying the dogs, their harnesses and coats. Be nice if some spring weather would show it's face. It's just 24/7 windy, rainy and cold and since losing the weight I'm always cold which in turn is effecting the arthritis. 

Got up this morning and straight away felt like a walk in nature with the dog. Lovely being out before most are up. Very still. 

Feel slightly better after that walk. Just craving my own space all the time. Solitude. Away from everyone and everything curled up in a big quilt ??

Having some slight problems at home with family at the moment. Worried about my little niece's upbringing and environment. What do you do if you spot neglect within your own family? This is so tough. 

Yesterday I did one hour of walking meditation in the sun and it was the most graceful walk I've ever observed. 

This morning vinyasa flow yoga ?

Yeah that’s tough. IMO without knowing more details tread lightly and make sure you understand everyone’s perspective before you do any sort of assisting. Sometimes simply bringing the obvious to the forefront with 100% love (as in not making it up to be some sort of an attack/problem) is all that is really needed. Definitely reflect on what everything does to your emotional state as it is most beneficial 

Totally get what your saying. This behaviour from one parent isn't something I have only observed. It's been seen by other people to. As it's family, the only thing we can do is try and counteract the behaviour from the parent otherwise it would cause a riot of shit within the family.