Geromekevin

The most productive person has many thoughts

12 posts in this topic

In his recent episode about counter-intuitiveness Leo says: "You are the most effective in a state of no mind."

See here:

This might be true for sport or artists as mentioned in Leos examples.

But for creating and changing the world it is apparently false. Elon Musk, arguably the most productive person that has ever lived, experiences "a never ending explosion of idea" in his head.

So I would correct his statement and say: Athletes and artists are most effective in no mind. Changing the world takes a ton of intelligent thought.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Geromekevin You still aren't getting it.

When I'm relaxed and in the no-mind state I have a lot if ideas that come from nowhere. I should have my Smartphone with me all the time to write them down.

P.S: @Leo Gura, please help me with this topic:

Edited by The Don

Me on the road less traveled.

1 hour ago, The Don said:

When I'm relaxed and in the no-mind state I have a lot if ideas that come from nowhere. I should have my Smartphone with me all the time to write them down.

P.S: @Leo Gura, please help me with this topic:

You are inside a hallucination.

You are busy trying to accomplish things in this hallucination without realizing its a hallucination.

The mind spins this hallucination.

You would be far more effective if you realized you're in a hallucination.

Think Neo in The Matrix vs some fool slaving away in a cubical like Elon Musk. Musk is great at being the busiest rat in the maze hunting for cheese. Is that what you want to be?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are busy trying to accomplish things in this hallucination without realizing its a hallucination.

Think Neo in The Matrix vs some fool slaving away in a cubical like Elon Musk. Musk is great at being the busiest rat in the maze hunting for cheese. Is that what you want to be?

@Leo Gura "You would be far more effective if you realized you're in a hallucination."

How ,I mean in what ways ?

@captainamerica  From my understanding: By having more detachment. You would take things less seriously if you knew they are hallucinations.

This links to Leo's counterintuitiveness video: By being detached to your results they become easier to reach because the resistance dissolves.

11 hours ago, Geromekevin said:

But for creating and changing the world it is apparently false. Elon Musk, arguably the most productive person that has ever lived

He's a brilliant marketer, as we're talking about him now and it's a matter of time before we mention his product, but what has he created in the world, how has he changed the world, why do you say he is so productive? (For those of us who are really ignorant about him). Thanks!

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 12/5/2018 at 0:33 PM, Leo Gura said:

No @Leo Gura, I don't wanna be like Elon Musk.

All I want at this time is to be articulate. To know how to write properly. To speak my mind in a coherent way. To engage with people in a productive way.

I'm sick and tired of my mind being in fog all the time.

For example, when I turn on the camera and start speaking my word won't come out. Or if they come, they are too scattered.

Me on the road less traveled.

@Geromekevin No mind doesn't mean that you don't think. You can have a lot of cool idea, what is gone is the constant mental chatter that is useless which is the self-referential thoughts.