Sven

I just had an awakening

18 posts in this topic

I am crying and I don't know how this is possible. I am totally feeling insane right now.

I have trouble keeping myself together

Okay so I was watching Black Mirror... I reall ly cant get myself to go in detail. Im shaking.

Everything is just so beautiful and it is so heavy on me. Im so glad this forum exists.

Supreme Leader Bentinho gave you his grace.

Follow his teaching and the Jedi will perish ! 

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Just now, EvilAngel said:

which episode of black mirror?

:D Why you ask? :D

Edited by purerogue

My god Leo thank you so much for this forum what would I do now without this. I would not know who to call. I only have one IRL "spiritual" friend and it feels off to call someone randomly.

@EvilAngel it was "Hang the DJ"

@Shin

That's so funny I can't even. But I guess you use Bentinho just as an example here right? Which is what makes it so funny to me- it could've been any teacher really

Edited by Sven
part from @shin was added

1 minute ago, Sven said:

My god Leo thank you so much for this forum what would I do now without this. I would not know who to call. I only have one IRL "spiritual" friend and it feels off to call someone randomly.

Would be funny though :)

2 minutes ago, Sven said:

@Shin

That's so funny I can't even. But I guess you use Bentinho just as an example here right? Which is what makes it so funny to me- it could've been any teacher really

I'm using it to vent I was actually crying lol xD 

If in 10 years I still am where I'm at and read this kind of post,

I will be so mad xD xD xD 

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin Well I'm not sure what to say to that. I can say two things:

A: This in't "it" - 100% what Leo says is true. there is so much to learn. I was speaking with @Hellspeed the other week and he said that he had had thousands of awakenings so far. Now that's something to write home about :P:P

B: Tomorrow I'll feel like my regular ol' self again. But something, somewhere, I have made a step. Whether I'm conscious of it or not. And I will not stop this "pursuit"

Okay now let's all get back to chopping wood and carrying water

2 minutes ago, Sven said:

B: Tomorrow I'll feel like my regular ol' self again. But something, somewhere, I have made a step. Whether I'm conscious of it or not. And I will not stop this "pursuit"

Brilliant.

40 minutes ago, Sven said:

@Shin

Congrats man.  And if there was one episode that I could jokingly say that would wake someone up positively, it would be that episode only.

@Nahm Haha :P *cough* what are you talking about Nahm? I see no way how this question relates to this topic. Absolutely ridiculous. :P

It didn't seem to matter. It's like, this me at this exact moment is doing exactly what has to be done right now by some divine orchestra. Whether I feel like that's the case or not, that's not really the orchestra's problem. Only a problem of perspective.

But no I don't know whether the past exists. It seems redundant of a question, because even if it did exist, so what? I guess we can learn from history...

Definitely not sure about this, though if I were to say to a friend who starts talking about how nice of a girl he met and I say:

"bro. listen. there's no past man. your girl does not exist! Unless she's in your arms at the moment you're speaking of her. Otherwise, she's just an illusion."

He would probably say "You high?" and then I say "No, it's just the way it is. The present is all there is." Well... You know. I think this conversation would not be all that fun. :P I'd rather just go along with his story and nod and stuff, instead of going there

@Sven One thing to ponder... Why is enlightenment so funny? It's the most oddly funny thing in the world. What the fuck is going on here?

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@TheAvatarState because you have known yourself an infinite amount of time longer than you have not known yourself.

We all pretend we don't know who we are. That's the game we're playing. It's just that, you and me, we're kinda tired with this game. We want out. So we do all this crazy stuff like standing on one foot for a prolonged amount of time to get back to ourselves and then, when we do realize the truth, it's like "are you serious. HOW DID I FORGET?" and then you can only laugh :P

7 minutes ago, Sven said:

@TheAvatarState because you have known yourself an infinite amount of time longer than you have not known yourself.

We all pretend we don't know who we are. That's the game we're playing. It's just that, you and me, we're kinda tired with this game. We want out. So we do all this crazy stuff like standing on one foot for a prolonged amount of time to get back to ourselves and then, when we do realize the truth, it's like "are you serious. HOW DID I FORGET?" and then you can only laugh :P

So basically you realize that you are idiot, then I have nothing to realize, I am Enlightened :D

@purerogue Yes and no. That all depends on your perspective

Leo warned for this in his 10 oxes video: teachers might say "there is nothing to do, you are already enlightened" but that's only from their perspective