Andreas

What would a tier 2 society look like?

14 posts in this topic

Do we need tier 1 as an infrastructure? Or what would happen if the entire world turned yellow or turquoise? 

It's hard for me to imagine society structure without most of the population being dogmatic\ideological

16 minutes ago, Shiva said:

You cannot have turquoise without all the stages below.

I think it’s also possible that a Tier3 emerges, Tier1 goes extinct and Tier2 becomes the foundation. Children would be raised into Yellow/Turquoise. Tier1 would be ancient history.

The only way to get rid of growing through Tier 1 would be to genetically re-engineer the human brain so that it is automatically born with pre-programmed developmental structures.

But at this point you would hesitate to call such people human.

This kind of stuff will definitely happen in the future. But not in our lifetime.

With genetic engineering all the rules of the game will get rewritten in shocking and unimaginable ways. Humans as we know them will cease to exist like old model-T Fords.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

The only way to get rid of growing through Tier 1 would be to genetically re-engineer the human brain so that it is automatically born with pre-programmed developmental structures.

But at this point you would hesitate to call such people human.

Yes but i was wondering if tier 1 will be gone in the future or if it is a component to society. Is it a necessity to have this hierarchy? 

@Andreas I think it's necessary unless  the human brain changes.

Quite impossible for everyone, many will literally die because they are not prepared of that level of inner drama. Ever wondered why much mental illness? Forced being using the mind. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

I've been part of communities that are green / yellow. Love festivals, that move from location to location throughout the summers. Everyone there is opperating from a very high level of love, compassion and empthy. Instead of the orange capatalistic form of society, which is all greed, what's in it for me, this whole society is based on contribution as its foundation. Everyone has a strong drive to contrive to everyone else, in whatever way they can. From building infrastructure, fixing food for everyone, performance, to care taking. And if everyone is contributing to everyone else, everyone wins. No egos fighting for what's in it for them. Just love. Everyone smiles, looks you in the eye and says 'I love you' for thier greeting. To me, this is the perfect example of what is possible for stage 2 yellow society. 

Edited by Jed Vassallo

@Jed Vassallo Not so easy in practice. Those types of communes always devolve and fall apart. They are not scalable to hundreds of thousands of people. They only work as sub-societies within the larger society. They don't have to deal with government functions like building roads, feeding the hungry, taking care of the elderly, policing white collar crime, protecting against polluted drinking water, a judicial system, printing money, and defending against hostile outside nations and dictators.

Most people utterly take for granted how many functions the federal government does, without which you and family would be raped and enslaved.

You can see just how easily a commune become corrupt by watching the Netflix Osho documentary, Wild Wild Country. And that's just the tip of the iceberg of how bad things would get if the government didn't shut them down.

Green people are incapable of running a functional society without outside support from lower stages.

@Leo Gura Osho wanted to change the world by spreading the one World Government. He was not against the idea of setting a government. His mindset is pp live in peace with each other without money. A scientist can share his discovery without having to personally benefit from it. Osho clearly said "equal opportunities should be created for pp to be unequal". Intelligent pp do the work with their mind, not so smart pp do the labor work but have the same foods to eat, cars to drive,  house to live. Nobody should be trying to dominate anybody in terms of power or finance.

People who want to die are allow to die and doctors will help provide them a peaceful death.

Absolute birth control is needed

However I don't think such society can be built. It worked in Osho's commune quite well as I know but shortly after he got into silence mode Sheela just ruined everything. By the way I want to ask if you know whether Osho's commune still exists or not?

Today's society is extremely toxic. Pp are just jealous and competing with anguish. Wealthy pp want immortality. Poor people give birth to children like rats with the selfish desire of having someone take care of themselves dooming the children to further misery

Humanity could be he most benevolent but could also be the most despicable.

@Baotrader None of that is gonna happen extra-societially. The entire existing society must be evolved up to that level, which would take 100s of years at least, if not 1000s. No one guru can do it. Sheela was just one example of the problems that rise when trying to create such a society. There are thousands of others to take her place, and much worse. With ego, corruption is rampant and inevitable.

And Osho himself set a bad example. He was an elitist, seduced by luxury.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Jed Vassallo Not so easy in practice. Those types of communes always devolve and fall apart. They are not scalable to hundreds of thousands of people. They only work as sub-societies within the larger society. They don't have to deal with government functions like building roads, feeding the hungry, taking care of the elderly, policing white collar crime, protecting against polluted drinking water, a judicial system, printing money, and defending against hostile outside nations and dictators.

Most people utterly take for granted how many functions the federal government does, without which you and family would be raped and enslaved.

You can see just how easily a commune become corrupt by watching the Netflix Osho documentary, Wild Wild Country. And that's just the tip of the iceberg of how bad things would get if the government didn't shut them down.

Green people are incapable of running a functional society without outside support from lower stages.

@Leo Gura. it has to do with what is the core of a societies values. What is the foundation it is built upon. If that foundation is one of greed, selfishness and enslaving it's people, so they can just barely survive (our current system), then what you said is true. If a society if mostly yellow, then everyone is doing everything for thier society because they care, because they want to contribute, whoever they can, to everyone else. If the toilets need to be cleaned, people would do it, because it would make a difference, not because they were forced to do so. People would become engineers, not to make money, but to provide power to their people. People would get into politics to be a leader, not to do what's best for themselves. 

Osho's society failed because there was blue/orange, masquerading as green. Of course that failed. I could have told you that before it even started. The focus was on exploitation and what's in it for me. If everyone there was yellow, I bet it would have prospered. 

ive seen it work beautifully in smaller scales. Even up o 100,000 people. And I 100% believe that it will work for our whole society, but only if we all evolve together.   

@Jed Vassallo Be careful with naive views of human nature. Selfishness runs rampant even among highly woke people. People still need to survive because resources are limited. No one likes cleaning toilets, not even woke people. So survival issues and politics will always be a factor. When you only have 10 loafs of bread left, who's gonna get it?

The greatest problem with Soviet style communism was that it did not properly account for human greed and selfishness.

A stage Yellow or even Turquoise society would not eliminate these problems. They would only be lessened. A lot of infrastructure would have to be built up to support it.