SriBhagwanYogi

You’r thoughts on Eckhart Tolle

75 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Jack River said:

Oh,  but is that movement into the psychological realm what causes the very disorder/conflict? Thats the thing. 

Thought great as a function, but looked to for a sense of wholeness, that’s where shit gets ugly dude:(

doing nothing is a movement, call it : weak or strong, as it please you or even both if that's makes you more neutral !

nature as a natural will, king doesn't choose to be king, that's the very nature of the will.

we are all slaves too nature, to our nature. and our truth will reflect this very nature, we will remain what we are, because that's how nature made us.

in the realm of men the natural will differ, and the truth change for the one who contemplate it.

You can be in total peace of mind in the passion of life.

Bliss exist in the fight.

In some animals, some are born worker, some are born fighters, this doesn't have anything to do with "ego" or "fight struggle".

the truth will reflect upon you, exactly the way you're born for.

talker will talk, fighter will fight.

Edited by Strikr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

7 minutes ago, Strikr said:

doing nothing is a movement

In the seeing of the movement ends the movement. Time ends when time is seen holistically and there is not reaction. It’s pretty groovy dude. 

7 minutes ago, Strikr said:

nature as a natural will, king doesn't choose to be king, that's the very nature of the will.

we are all slaves too nature, to our nature. and our truth will reflect this very nature, we will remain what we are, because that's how nature made us.

in the realm of men the natural will differ, and the truth change for the one who contemplate it.

You can be in total peace of mind in the passion of life.

Bliss exist in the fight

Seems Will is a defense or response to environmental obstacles. 

I wouldn’t say “we” are slaves to nature, but that we are nature. And it seems we are always In process of change. Life doesn’t seem static to me, you? 

The good fight is all good when it comes to intelligent action (defending the organism) but when it comes to defending an illusory notion, that’s where the line is drawn for me doggy:D

Edited by Jack River

Seems the idea of being a slave to nature is the result of a reactionary point of view. A perspective that is influenced by its shadow. 

Edited by Jack River

7 minutes ago, Jack River said:

In the seeing of the movement ends the movement. Time ends when time is seen holistically and there is not reaction. It’s pretty groovy dude. 

Seems Will is a defense or response to environmental obstacles. 

I wouldn’t say “we” are slaves to nature, but that we are nature. And it seems we are always In process of change. Life doesn’t seem static to me, you? 

The good fight is all good when it comes to intelligent action (defending the organism) but when it comes to defending an illusory notion, that’s where the line is drawn for me doggy:D

the will is not my "ego", it's the truth that always remain, it is the being, the being for my "I".

kids can kill animals for fun, without knowing.

I m not evil, or good, I m what I m or what you project on me.

Edited by Strikr

8 minutes ago, Strikr said:

the will is not my "ego", is it truth, it is the being, the being for my "I".

Cool ? 

I don’t personally refer to intelligent action as that influenced by will/desire/effort. These to me are the things of self/ego. 

Awareness that observes choicelessly is a more efficient means of power as an organism, or as a whole to me. The self/ego seems to add  to the many weaknesses of the organism itself. 

Edited by Jack River

11 minutes ago, Jack River said:

Cool ? 

I don’t personally refer to intelligent action as that influenced by will/desire/effort. These to me are the things of self/ego. 

Awareness that observes choicelessly is a more efficient means of power as an organism, or as a whole to me. The self/ego seems to add  to the many weaknesses of the organism itself. 

ha I see, I just wanted to use the word that fit the best to "me", because it was on my own path something that has meaning,

It resonate for the I-self.

I m about to read now, here is my swami haha

quote-the-weak-have-no-place-here-in-thi

Edited by Strikr

Just now, Strikr said:

ha I see, I just wanted to use the word that fit the best to "me", because it was on my own path something that has meaning,

It resonate for the I-self.

Gotcha dude. 

6 hours ago, Artaemis said:

@Joseph Maynor I'm pretty sure he had some theory prior to his enlightenment. He was an intellectual. 

He must have.  It would be totally weird to me that somebody could become Enlightened spontaneously without any theory or teaching even.

3 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

He must have.  It would be totally weird to me that somebody could become Enlightened spontaneously without any theory or teaching even.

He claims he did not understand what has happened until later when he started learning about Buddhism and started talking to monks. You really think you cant find your true self without theory? This is the ego speaking. Theory is only needed to crush fools on forums.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

1 minute ago, Dodo said:

He claims he did not understand what has happened until later when he started learning about Buddhism and started talking to monks. You really think you cant find your true self without theory? This is the ego speaking. Theory is only needed to crush fools on forums.

I feel like I needed theory to become Enlightened.  I'm sure other people feel differently about this.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

3 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I feel like I needed theory to become Enlightened.  I'm sure other people feel differently about this.

You've always been enlightened.  If you are enlightened now and you weren't before, then you identify with the Ego, which might very well be exhibiting more enlightened behaviour. That's all good, but not you.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

1 hour ago, Dodo said:

You've always been enlightened.  If you are enlightened now and you weren't before, then you identify with the Ego, which might very well be exhibiting more enlightened behaviour. That's all good, but not you.

he is egoic enlightened that's why

aren't you joseph ? :D 

Edited by Strikr

There is an insight so whole that seems to bring about a total ending of resistance/attachment/identification with the whole of experience/knowledge(memory-thought). In this totally gnarly insight there is a holistic seeing (intelligent action) that can observe the generative order of self/thought movement/process in its totality. 

In this seeing it is observed that the path and the self, the means in which that self attempts to free itself from itself, is also movement of the self.

Also it can be seen that the self will try and accumulate theory, concepts, explanations (thought) to bring about freedom/liberation. In this insight it becomes clear that that is also the same action that sustains self/divison/conflict/suffering, and can actually prevent and prolong freedom/liberation.

The insight reveals that accumulating knowledge/experience(thought) to bring about wholeness actually sustains the self/divison. 

This insight brings about a total surrender/death of resistance/attachment/identification. Ending of looking to the past/future for help. 

This insight sees that truth and therefore enlightened action is never fixed. Or that the accumulation and projection of what is fixed is what enslaves being and prevents enlightened action in the first place. The seeing/insight is total freedom from the reactionary movement of self ‘looking for a way out’ by holding to a path.

Freedom that as in the case of Tolle, is not codependent on any condition, especially the conditions of thought. 

21 minutes ago, Jack River said:

There is an insight so whole that seems to bring about a total ending of resistance/attachment/identification with the whole of experience/knowledge(memory-thought). In this totally gnarly insight there is a holistic seeing (intelligent action) that can observe the generative order of self/thought movement/process in its totality. 

In this seeing it is observed that the path and the self, the means in which that self attempts to free itself from itself, is also movement of the self.

Also it can be seen that the self will try and accumulate theory, concepts, explanations (thought) to bring about freedom/liberation. In this insight it becomes clear that that is also the same action that sustains self/divison/conflict/suffering, and can actually prevent and prolong freedom/liberation.

The insight reveals that accumulating knowledge/experience(thought) to bring about wholeness actually sustains the self/divison. 

This insight brings about a total surrender/death of resistance/attachment/identification. Ending of looking to the past/future for help. 

This insight sees that truth and therefore enlightened action is never fixed. Or that the accumulation and projection of what is fixed is what enslaves being and prevents enlightened action in the first place. The seeing/insight is total freedom from the reactionary movement of self ‘looking for a way out’ by holding to a path.

Freedom that as in the case of Tolle, is not codependent on any condition, especially the conditions of thought. 

I m gonna meditate on this, resonate with a back sense

I smell Egoic. But read what you like, don't mind me :) 

Usually, the most egoic minds are those who are against selfishness. 

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

5 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

Fosho. That would be a reaction. The same as looking to thought to find freedom. As said before, to much mind and no heart. Action born of Wholeness ?. Right dude? 

Edited by Jack River

21 minutes ago, Jack River said:

Fosho. That would be a reaction. The same as looking to thought to find freedom. As said before, to much mind and no heart. Action born of Wholeness ?. Right dude? 

trump is doing action from wholeness, if he isn't conscious.

"everything" we think about him is projection of the ego, he is enlightened for instance.

sith enlightened :) 

26 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

That’s a cool insight.  

Just now, Strikr said:

trump is doing action from wholeness, if he isn't conscious.

"everything" we think about him is projection of the ego, he is enlightened for instance.

sith enlightened :) 

I don’t know any trump?