Shakazulu

The world And purpose

26 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Robert said:

@Serotoninluv Why do you insist on bringing this up again? We spent almost a whole day talking about it last time and I already explained everything to you.

I'm done having this debate. It's boring!!! Seriously...

The fact of the matter is that you don't see human beings on planet Earth right now using fantastical magic or casting spells or anything like that. I'm not saying it's not possible (since anything is possible), but it hasn't been proven to exist on planet Earth, therefore it is currently classified as fantasy.

To be grounded in life you need to know what is fantasy and what isn't, otherwise you will likely end up in a mental hospital!

Have you proven that your thinker of your thoughts and feelings?  Have you proven that you have free will?  Or that the brain is the source of free will or perhaps god?  Have you proven that your a human being?  I imagine you anyways carry on as though they are grounds to be rational from, yet they remain unproven.  Dont be so hasty to throw things away as foolish.

On 11/2/2018 at 5:27 PM, Serotoninluv said:

@Robert Stop being so rational ? 

I don't think I was being too rational. Maybe I was just being too unimaginative or ignorant. I sometimes hear of people who claim to be able to use some sort of "magic," some crazy stuff, but no one has proven it to me yet or has filmed it and showed it to me or anything. But I acknowledge that I could just be ignorant on this and there are humans right now casting spells and using magic wands or whatever behind the scenes. Although I doubt it, lol.

On 11/2/2018 at 9:18 PM, Mu_ said:

Have you proven that your thinker of your thoughts and feelings?  Have you proven that you have free will?  Or that the brain is the source of free will or perhaps god?  Have you proven that your a human being?  I imagine you anyways carry on as though they are grounds to be rational from, yet they remain unproven.  Dont be so hasty to throw things away as foolish.

I didn't bring up most of this stuff. Stop misinterpreting my views, please. I don't even feel like going into all of that. Maybe another day.

The man who changes the world is the man who changes himself.

@Robert Can you answer the questions i gave while quoting you? 

On 11/2/2018 at 9:16 AM, DrewNows said:
On 11/2/2018 at 9:01 AM, Robert said:

Maybe it's always valid, but it's not always correct. There is a difference.

Does perspective make a worldview correct? Does acknowledging the truth in all worldviews bring about freedom from the need for purpose?

Can you prove there is an objective reality?

I would like to know your thoughts as you did come off a bit ignorant... 

2 hours ago, Robert said:

I don't think I was being too rational. Maybe I was just being too unimaginative or ignorant. I sometimes hear of people who claim to be able to use some sort of "magic," some crazy stuff, but no one has proven it to me yet or has filmed it and showed it to me or anything. But I acknowledge that I could just be ignorant on this and there are humans right now casting spells and using magic wands or whatever behind the scenes. Although I doubt it, lol.

You are conflating post-rational magic with pre-rational magic. They both look irrational to you.

If you want to know the difference between the two, you will need to transcend the rational mind - which the ego will strongly resist.

How can you view the world because your very view of the world is world itself B| Really, you can't separate the world and the way you seem to "view" it. That's why everything is absolutely correct. There's no need for a right or wrong view i.e a world.

@Robert Hey I did saw you wrote me a message in August. I actually replied to it 1 month ago and I wrote nicely to you, idk why you haven't got it. Didn't know where to contact you so I'm writing this here I hope it's ok. I'm just telling you to look at your messages again cause I did reply! :) 

@Serotoninluv Could you tell me more about the two magicks? :) Please.