non_nothing

Why are we interested in "Awareness" / "ONE"?

12 posts in this topic

What do you think?

This question has pop out while I was watching Leo's The Radical Implications Of Oneness (Halloween Edition) video

Alternated questions:

1- What's the source of this interest?
2- Why are we interested in exploring the "ME", "Awareness", "The thing sees, experiences, feels within every one of us"

Most importantly, meanwhile it is perfectly fine to post other spiritual "gurus" or known leader's opinions, what I am particularly interested in is your own answer.

EDIT: My response, (in little font, hidden to not spoil you, direct your idea): oh,shit there's no one that's interested in 

Edited by non_nothing

No suffering

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

33 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

No suffering

But! Sigh*

What's suffering? Either you get it or not! IF not! Don't act like you knew it because you got it intellectually, go work on why suffering is there! Read books about happiness. I, myself are on the same process as resolving the suffering inside me, you should too! Help yourself!

@non_nothing i dont get what you are trying to say

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

• I watched all the good mindfuck movies, and the Truth seems quite good.
  • Pretty sure I'm aromantic, and would like to know, even for aminute what is that thing called love.
  • Everything else feels secondary.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 hours ago, non_nothing said:

What do you think?

Why? I'm sure mind will come up with alot of answers. But there is no answer to this. It just happens.

2 hours ago, non_nothing said:

2- Why are we interested in exploring the "ME", "Awareness", "The thing sees, experiences, feels within every one of us"

1. There is no source.

2. The same reason we do the laundry or go out for a walk.

:DO.o9_9

Because fully discovering the true Self is what allows true liberation from the suffering caused by being plagued by ignorance.  But a door has to close for the door to the true Self to open.  God and the Devil can't exist in the same room at the same time. 

The only way the Devil can exist is when temporarily God forgets who He is.  Of course, most people don't even know what God is, so they're trapped in Ego without even seeing the problem fully.  God emerges on your Path and when He does, that flips your life around in a way that you wouldn't know until it happens to you. 

But for that to happen, something else must die -- namely, everything you care about in Experience -- all your Thoughts that Experience could be optimized to serve you.  All those biases that come from looking at Experience and saying this is mine! 

Most people don't realize that Experience actually contains only a tiny fraction of what people think it contains.  That's when Maya will emerge for you on the Path and you'll start saying the word "Maya" all the time.  Maya is the illusions of Thought and Experience that go beyond what's actually there in Experience. 

Maya is actual Experience augmented by thought-stories.  But you can pull the illusion out of Experience with careful observation and reduction of ignorance that's usually caused by clinging to thought-stories rather than looking and seeing what's actually there. 

So, Enlightenment Work is really a careful looking at reality to see what it actually is stripped of all thought-stories about it.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

On 10/28/2018 at 1:16 PM, non_nothing said:

What do you think?

This question has pop out while I was watching Leo's The Radical Implications Of Oneness (Halloween Edition) video

Alternated questions:

Most importantly, meanwhile it is perfectly fine to post other spiritual "gurus" or known leader's opinions, what I am particularly interested in is your own answer.

EDIT: My response, (in little font, hidden to not spoil you, direct your idea): oh,shit there's no one that's interested in 

Honestly, for a sense of relief, believing it was what was supposed to be done, wanting to help others.

Because it is the truth of your entire experience of life. What could possibly be more important?

Simply because I (God) have set in motion for many people to be interested in awareness/oneness

This human body experience I am aware of is doing exactly as I intended it to.

I'm sure I will be conscious of what I am doing at some point.

When I merge back with the infinite as one whole. (ego death)

Edited by Shadowraix

9 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

Simply because I (God) have set in motion for many people to be interested in awareness/oneness

This human body experience I am aware of is doing exactly as I intended it to.

I'm sure I will be conscious of what I am doing at some point.

When I merge back with the infinite as one whole. (ego death)

You're not god, stop telling that nonsense to yourself.